Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Change to CP Bonus - Population Control Algorithm

Go down 
+18
Juggernaut
Siranthony
LSLarry
Pulkit
XTenenX
Metalsiagon
Narmis
Gimli
tonio21
Dahk
Strachu
Fyrr
Boboknack
klaas
krawehl
ysosad
Ulfriden
RuneSlayer
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
LSLarry

Change to CP Bonus  - Population Control Algorithm - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change to CP Bonus - Population Control Algorithm   Change to CP Bonus  - Population Control Algorithm - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 4:52 am

I agree with the (many, sorry, no names xD) people who zero in on multiple updates at once with no follow up on any of them as the main problem. As that seems to be a situation outside not only our control but that of Dev team right now, let's file it under "spilt milk" and not cry about it? These are the three updates, their problems, and the reasonable areas of discussion, imo.

Light's capital army is now just as influential as Dark's (both broken, I know) so that is one change that, currently, should not affect balance.

The major problems with the CP bonus (As it is) that we can viably discuss as quick changes, are, imo;

-Lowering cap from 1.4 to 1.25-.139.
-Double checking that the population part of the equation is working, in that it seemed sometimes the CP bonus triggered without the necessary imbalance there. I feel like this is essential. The REAL idea (imo) of the CP bonus is to give the underpopulated side time to gain new players. If it still triggers after those new players are gained, it is simply overpowered.
-Not counting farmers (through whatever method) in the War Report.

Uncapping of Suicides & Insanes was a really big move, allowing the players with the highest fame/level units to REALLY thump a region. I do well in terms of CP, but the fact is even with bonus I'd bet dollars to donuts there are still light players who can put down more in one fight than me. I was concerned this change further distanced top players from new, and I remain concerned... I'd be very interested in opinions on this Smile

I love all the new ideas people are coming up with, but I have to argue for pragmatism. Bug fix the current updates/solutions first before scrapping them for all new ones. They never reached this phase in roll-out to game, and they clearly suffer for it. IMO our goal should be to have a list of the best possible "tweaks" to current system available as a resource for Dev team when/if(WHEN! >Very Happy) they are allowed to make changes/comments again.

Edit: Strachu: Rune has stated that in Dev's opinion these wars should in fact last months maybe even years. Sad I would prefer about a 3 month average war time, and I believe a poll on forum showed that was the most popular view. Ah well, eh?
Back to top Go down
XTenenX

PostSubject: Re: Change to CP Bonus - Population Control Algorithm   Change to CP Bonus  - Population Control Algorithm - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 2:33 pm

I did Wright in here that Bonus in long way will destroy game and that is happenig Wright now. Darkis you did have a big problem now we are having same problem. I lot of people from light side dont want play the game control only by devs. Ok you win can we restart game NO BONUS NO DEVS(pleas dont try to make game more intresting anymore) only people DARK VS LIGHT FRACTION

Sorry for my eng
Back to top Go down
Fyrr
The Unyielding
Fyrr

PostSubject: Re: Change to CP Bonus - Population Control Algorithm   Change to CP Bonus  - Population Control Algorithm - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 4:13 pm

XTenenX wrote:
CALLING DAVSSSSSSSSS TO CHANGE SOMETHINGGGGGGGGGGGG
does this thread really need such noise?

Especially after this
XTenenX wrote:
NO DEVS(pleas dont try to make game more intresting anymore)

So do you want devs to change anything or not! scratch
Back to top Go down
Juggernaut

Juggernaut

PostSubject: Re: Change to CP Bonus - Population Control Algorithm   Change to CP Bonus  - Population Control Algorithm - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 6:12 pm

Fyrr wrote:
XTenenX wrote:
CALLING DAVSSSSSSSSS TO CHANGE SOMETHINGGGGGGGGGGGG
does this thread really need such noise?

Especially after this
XTenenX wrote:
NO DEVS(pleas dont try to make game more intresting anymore)

So do you want devs to change anything or not!  scratch

He just want spam the forum and increase the max size of the dammed post I hate this forum glitch
http://prntscr.com/4jsdu8
Back to top Go down
XTenenX

PostSubject: Re: Change to CP Bonus - Population Control Algorithm   Change to CP Bonus  - Population Control Algorithm - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 6:53 am

Finally DEVS you have change CP BONUS nice SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
Back to top Go down
XTenenX

PostSubject: Re: Change to CP Bonus - Population Control Algorithm   Change to CP Bonus  - Population Control Algorithm - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 2:12 pm

People are playing this game DAVS
Back to top Go down
sehal123

PostSubject: think about it (cPS bonus)   Change to CP Bonus  - Population Control Algorithm - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 5:02 am

rune u need to do Cp's bonus on cps not on players Razz
if u know darkie makes 140k cps daily and lights make 72.5k daily+darkies have bonus daily and lights has no bonus :Sad:
so think about it bom cheers Laughing!
now darkies will like this affraid
Back to top Go down
Metalsiagon

Metalsiagon

PostSubject: Re: Change to CP Bonus - Population Control Algorithm   Change to CP Bonus  - Population Control Algorithm - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 7:42 am

Read up on some of these other posts, Rune is not in charge of BC anymore.
Back to top Go down
sehal123

PostSubject: Re: Change to CP Bonus - Population Control Algorithm   Change to CP Bonus  - Population Control Algorithm - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 9:26 am

Metalsiagon wrote:
Read up on some of these other posts, Rune is not in charge of BC anymore.
lol lol! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Change to CP Bonus - Population Control Algorithm   Change to CP Bonus  - Population Control Algorithm - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Change to CP Bonus - Population Control Algorithm
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6