Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Battle conquest is officially a Pay To WIN (P2W) Game

Go down 
+13
Archer
Dobraine
Chip56
Fyrr
Gorlak
RiseKnight
Scaren
irishimc
RuneSlayer
Hegorn
kuba_
Souless
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Williumwall

Williumwall

Battle conquest is officially a Pay To WIN (P2W) Game - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle conquest is officially a Pay To WIN (P2W) Game   Battle conquest is officially a Pay To WIN (P2W) Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 1:20 pm

Souless i agree with you you must pay to have lots of god likes and god likes make you win and unless the mods make god likes have more ap then the game will still be pay to win
Back to top Go down
Nethack

PostSubject: Re: Battle conquest is officially a Pay To WIN (P2W) Game   Battle conquest is officially a Pay To WIN (P2W) Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 4:16 am

I don't know why you all seem surprised. Some players have luck, some don't. It's all part of the game.

With a 0.3% chance, it's very possible that at 50k CP (to take a random number) one player will have dropped 10 GLs and another 0.

It's also possible that for the next 50k CP it will be the other way around. Each player making his opinion on his own personnal experience isn't really a good way to make stats.

The best way to improve your luck is to play more matches. doesn't garantee anything, but at least it increases odds. Luck is part of the game.
Back to top Go down
Souless

Souless

PostSubject: Re: Battle conquest is officially a Pay To WIN (P2W) Game   Battle conquest is officially a Pay To WIN (P2W) Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 5:59 am

You necros...this discussion was dead Razz
Back to top Go down
Kusin

PostSubject: Re: Battle conquest is officially a Pay To WIN (P2W) Game   Battle conquest is officially a Pay To WIN (P2W) Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 8:09 pm

You cannot say u can obtain all kind of stuffs in the game without paying so its NOT P2W.

1. This game has EXP boost, and directly buy unlimited resources which in many cases its considered as P2W already.

2. Yes you can obtain god-like item in game without paying, but its not possible to get it in a reasonable time, or reasonable effort.

If the chance of getting a god-like fragment is 0.0000001% or it takes u to play for 10 years, 24 hours a day to play this game to get a god-like item, would you consider this as "YOU CAN OBTAIN THIS IN GAME WITHOUT PAYING?"

players are not stupid.

3. Runeslayer says, "and I will personally give you 350k GEMS if you can WIN the game by buying all premiums in this game... "

i can take this challenge, please give me god-like equipments enough to equip 3-5 teams of my troops (FOR PVP). u may take them away after the test.

i will act like the MOST STUPID N00Bs, just ask all my troops to attack, i wont flank u i wont rare u, i wont take cover and let your archers to shoot me like hell. also i wont try to stop you flanking me or rearing me.

devs, lets bet can u win such a stupid n00b in PVP by uncommon/common/no equipment. i bet you cant kill more than 20% of my soldiers.
Back to top Go down
Bobba

PostSubject: Re: Battle conquest is officially a Pay To WIN (P2W) Game   Battle conquest is officially a Pay To WIN (P2W) Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 8:55 pm

Kusin wrote:
You cannot say u can obtain all kind of stuffs in the game without paying so its NOT P2W.

1. This game has EXP boost, and directly buy unlimited resources which in many cases its considered as P2W already.

2. Yes you can obtain god-like item in game without paying, but its not possible to get it in a reasonable time, or reasonable effort.

If the chance of getting a god-like fragment is 0.0000001% or it takes u to play for 10 years, 24 hours a day to play this game to get a god-like item, would you consider this as "YOU CAN OBTAIN THIS IN GAME WITHOUT PAYING?"

players are not stupid.

3. Runeslayer says, "and I will personally give you 350k GEMS if you can WIN the game by buying all premiums in this game... "

i can take this challenge, please give me god-like equipments enough to equip 3-5 teams of my troops (FOR PVP). u may take them away after the test.

i will act like the MOST STUPID N00Bs, just ask all my troops to attack, i wont flank u i wont rare u, i wont take cover and let your archers to shoot me like hell. also i wont try to stop you flanking me or rearing me.

devs, lets bet can u win such a stupid n00b in PVP by uncommon/common/no equipment. i bet you cant kill more than 20% of my soldiers.
Kusin, while I'm not really disagreeing with you, to clear up some confusion, when Rune said "Win the game" I believe he meant take the capital, not win a single PvP match. No matter how much money you pay there is a limit of CP you can get within a reasonable time frame. So in that manner the game isn't pay to win (just try and take the capital by yourself, muahaha). But in the manner of more easily obtaining, well, everything, and making PvP more easily won, yes it is sort of pay to win, or at least pay to win sooner. Getting full godlikes troops is possible by buying from other players with gold, not so much from drops alone, but it's really really expensive...

I don't think GL's need to be nerfed so much as the players who have equipped them need to be separated in the queue from those that haven't, which is planned to be done right after first layer of guild wars. Hopefully that will help bring some more balance to PvP.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle conquest is officially a Pay To WIN (P2W) Game   Battle conquest is officially a Pay To WIN (P2W) Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle conquest is officially a Pay To WIN (P2W) Game
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2