Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Battle Conquest 2.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Savvage

Savvage

Battle Conquest 2. Empty
PostSubject: Battle Conquest 2.   Battle Conquest 2. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 5:39 am

The only difference I see is:

1) Huge accounts of CP and fame gone, wasted.
2) Soo much of my friends... soo much.
3) For fucking what? A new map, that's it, and of course, the all mighty "Connecting to Olympus"

This is extremely stupid.
Back to top Go down
kuba_

Battle Conquest 2. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Conquest 2.   Battle Conquest 2. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 5:42 am

and what do you expected?

It is excactly what devs told us.
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

Battle Conquest 2. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Conquest 2.   Battle Conquest 2. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 7:10 am

Yeah, what exactly did you expect?

And who exactly is forcing you or anyone else to migrate?

We just gave to all the old players the chance to migrate to a new world, as it will be the place of "other players" coming in the next weeks.

Perhaps we should have ignored our Community? Is this what you suggest?

Back to top Go down
Savvage

Savvage

Battle Conquest 2. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Conquest 2.   Battle Conquest 2. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 8:23 pm

Why not just do an update and change our map -_-
And a reset button for spenders so they can get all their gems back.
This way, we aren't divided, and more fun. Now, Olympus is only a place for spenders, where they can feel like Gods.
Back to top Go down
Crawl138

Crawl138

Battle Conquest 2. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Conquest 2.   Battle Conquest 2. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 8:30 pm

Dude, it's not like you were forced to migrate. You had a choice to come over to the new world man, nobody made you do shit. It's not like this was a forced decision. You got what you signed up for and you didn't have to leave. Loads and loads of people stayed in the old world without complaint. As a matter of fact, this is the only real complaint I see about the new world.

But dude, lets try and be positive about it, you now have a chance to catch up to the big boys because everyone is equal, you can make new friends, and you get to be on the ground floor and have loads of awesome stuff to help the new players when they get here man! So it's not all bad!

If you don't want that though you can always just reset and go back to the old world. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Savvage

Savvage

Battle Conquest 2. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Conquest 2.   Battle Conquest 2. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 8:44 pm

I didn't migrate, but is there even any reason for their to be an Olympus? No, unless the devs want to divide the strong and weak.
Back to top Go down
Crawl138

Crawl138

Battle Conquest 2. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Conquest 2.   Battle Conquest 2. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 8:51 pm

Savvage wrote:
I didn't migrate, but is there even any reason for their to be an Olympus? No, unless the devs want to divide the strong and weak.

I don't wanna argue with your bro, but I think the reason they did it, is to expand the game. They have talked multiple times about expecting an influx of new players and they need a place to house all these new people. Plus, it grows the game as a whole, keeps it from stagnating.

Plus dude I don't see how it divides the weak and the strong, we all start a fresh here man. I see some of the old guilds here now weaker than before and it looks like it took the power away from some of the more tyrannical parties on the old server. Now they don't have any weight to throw around and we are all on equal footing.
Back to top Go down
soulthief

soulthief

Battle Conquest 2. Empty
PostSubject: Here here   Battle Conquest 2. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 3:32 am

Thank you Crawl138 for your post. The old game was dominated by a few on the darkside. The new darkside is much more fun as it is a mad scramble right now. Further battling is again a challenge and not a walk in the park.

Lastly mindless fighting does not make you a great player, being able to influence and fight as well as get along in a collective to accomplish a bigger goal makes you.

Thanks

ST
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Battle Conquest 2. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Conquest 2.   Battle Conquest 2. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle Conquest 2.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Conquest :: General Discussion for Battle Conquest-
Jump to: