Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Battle Conquest Story

Go down 
+11
Fyrr
kqlkql
kuba_
soulthief
Xargos
acxall3
Bobba
LSLarry
tommarkc
Savvage
RuneSlayer
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

A Battle Conquest Story Empty
PostSubject: A Battle Conquest Story   A Battle Conquest Story I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 10:01 am

I have a challenge for the BC Community...

We are prepared to allow ALL items and ALL frags to be transferred from one account to the other through the "delete account" mechanism IF the Community can do the following:

Create an engaging story which will unfold by making posts in the thread "A Battle Conquest Story".

Rules:

1. Each post should be maximum 10 lines and the same person cannot post twice in a row.

2. The story should have to do with the world of Battle Conquest.

3. You can use players from the game for the characters of the story.

4. This challenge will run for 3 days (ends on the 15th).

-----

IF the story is good....the WHOLE BC Community will benefit as described above. If it is not, then well....you know... Wink

------------------------------------------------

You are on!
Back to top Go down
Savvage

Savvage

PostSubject: Re: A Battle Conquest Story   A Battle Conquest Story I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 10:09 am

Savvage: Once upon a time, there was a

RuneSlayer: I had already posted below...lol

Savvage: Yes, I've noticed, should I but it back to it's formal or delete this post?
Savvage: Ohh wait, it's back to it's formal, pardon.

Last edited by Savvage on Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:45 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: A Battle Conquest Story   A Battle Conquest Story I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 10:29 am

hero called RuneSlayer. Not many people know about him, but many stories have described him as a fearsome Dwarf with many scars on his back and chest, trophies of the many battles he has participated in. Too many stories have been told about his feats and his mighty double war axes and nobody can really tell what is true and what is fiction anymore. One thing is without a doubt real...War....An endless conflict between races that...
Back to top Go down
tommarkc

PostSubject: Re: A Battle Conquest Story   A Battle Conquest Story I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 10:35 am

changed everything. And that's how all that started: the Battle Conquest era began. But let's start from the beggining.
Back to top Go down
LSLarry

PostSubject: Re: A Battle Conquest Story   A Battle Conquest Story I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 1:36 pm

There was peace in the beginning. Fresh worlds, unspoiled and untamed lay before the Gods. Empty, but beautiful. Endless worlds, of all shapes and sizes floated, perfect, untouched in the empty Dark. And for time untold, this was all that was.

And the Gods grew bored...
Back to top Go down
Bobba

PostSubject: Re: A Battle Conquest Story   A Battle Conquest Story I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 2:05 pm

of this silence. They wanted something that they could do more than look at. So life, light, and the first races were created upon one of those empty worlds. To celebrate the fruit of their toil, the world was given the name Erevos.

The elegant elves, the industrious dwarves, and finally the humble humans were made, each to it's own God's taste. The races didn't always get perfectly along with each other, but for a while at least, there was true peace on Erevos...
Back to top Go down
acxall3

PostSubject: Re: A Battle Conquest Story   A Battle Conquest Story I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 5:24 pm

another god became bored and decieded to create a war. he created darkness which included the orcs, undead and the legion. The war waged on with no obvious winner and called the world Erevos. It was one of the most deadlist wars the gods have ever seen that didn't include the gods. The gods changed the world to make it a better place with new and exciting creations. Then.... Arrow 

P.S. the gods are the devs
Back to top Go down
Savvage

Savvage

PostSubject: Re: A Battle Conquest Story   A Battle Conquest Story I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 6:55 pm

acxall3 wrote:
another god became bored and decieded to create a war. he created darkness which included the orcs, undead and the legion. The war waged on with no obvious winner and called the world Erevos. It was one of the most deadlist wars the gods have ever seen that didn't include the gods. The gods changed the world to make it a better place with new and exciting creations. Then.... Arrow 

P.S. the gods are the devs
all peace went to dismay. Under small hills, green meadows, and clusters of flowers, was an underground dungeon, where the evil god Xargos pig was scheming against the dwarves, and mostly, against RuneSlayer king , the...
Back to top Go down
LSLarry

PostSubject: Re: A Battle Conquest Story   A Battle Conquest Story I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 7:29 pm

...Gods' appointed caretaker of Erevos, their new jewel. A strange dwarf, ancient but of unchanging appearance. Sages whispered amongst themselves that in the time of Creation each of the Gods' granted unto him a portion of their power, and tasked him with protecting and guiding their new races. Xargos, porcine but wily, knew direct battle was folly. Instead he went amongst the new races, the Orcs, the Demons, and the tainted Human necromancers and fostered jealousy and spite. His lies and rumours spread quickly, and the Dark Races clamoured for battle.... Finally, the peace was shattered when...
Back to top Go down
Savvage

Savvage

PostSubject: Re: A Battle Conquest Story   A Battle Conquest Story I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 7:39 pm

LSLarry wrote:
...Gods' appointed caretaker of Erevos, their new jewel.  A strange dwarf, ancient  but of unchanging appearance. Sages whispered amongst themselves that in the time of Creation each of the Gods' granted unto him a portion of their power, and tasked him with protecting and guiding their new races.  Xargos, porcine but wily, knew direct battle was folly. Instead he went amongst the new races, the Orcs, the Demons, and the tainted Human necromancers and fostered jealousy and spite.  His lies and rumours spread quickly, and the Dark Races clamoured for battle.... Finally, the peace was shattered when...
a small cottage burst into battle shouts, of both Dwarves... and the unholy offspring of Hades its self, the Dark Legion. The Dwarves were caught by surprised, forming hasty ranks and tripping over dead bodies. The Dark Legion were well trained soldiers, forming unbreakable ranks, with locked shields and mighty swords drown. When all hope seemed lost, an eerie sound of a Dwarven trumpet blared through the wind, and sure enough, the mighty Dwarven warrior...
Back to top Go down
Xargos

Xargos

PostSubject: Re: A Battle Conquest Story   A Battle Conquest Story I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 1:51 am

..was spotted slaying demon weaklings in the distance, rushing forward and swiftly (but not so gracefully) advancing through the infernal ranks. Unnatural limbs were being scattered across the battlefield as the champion raged painted in demon blood, until..
Back to top Go down
soulthief

soulthief

PostSubject: As Worlds Collide   A Battle Conquest Story I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 5:28 am

Who will you chose? Forged in the heat of battle the six main races compete for Honor and Glory.

Ambition, domination, and the hunger for power rule the Dark Side, where conquest, and blood shed are common place. Chose to follow the Undead minions, the Orc hordes, or the the Dark legions knowing that we will destroy all who stand in our way. We will rule with an iron fist, no mercy, no pity, only endless war.

Balanced against the Dark Side the Light Side, with peerless fighters, belief, compassion, as well as the hope for peace. There rule is never mistake kindness for weakness. Chose the path of balance, the Elves with there famous archers, or the Dwarves with famed forges, or the Humans with the spirit to never surrender.

Chose your Faction, and weigh into the war. You will be counted, and measured, succeed or die trying, but test your fate.
Back to top Go down
Bobba

PostSubject: Re: A Battle Conquest Story   A Battle Conquest Story I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 9:13 am

In the distance, the God Xargos himself appeared before them, darkness emanating from his presence. RuneSlayer had fought orcs a thousand times... but could he defeat a true God? The battle raged on fiercely and Rune deflected shot after shot of what seemed to be dark energy with his axes. He tried to stay strong, but weakness was entering his bones, he didn't know if he could do it. It was then an unfamiliar figure shifted in front of him, and began blocking shots for him with an enormous shining shield. Together they advanced forward, getting closer and closer to Xargos.

He had finally gotten close enough! RuneSlayer jumped upon the top of his new ally's shield, and lunged his axes into Xargos's chest. Xargos had been defeated for now, but a God never truly dies. "What is your name, warrior?" RuneSlayer asked.

"Lightshield.", the human replied, "I've been asked by the Gods to be your guiding light wherever you may go. There is something I must tell you..."
Back to top Go down
soulthief

soulthief

PostSubject: A Scraed Pact with the God's   A Battle Conquest Story I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 9:59 am

As the smoke and the stench of death rose from his burning home deep within the mines Scaren bent upon one knee vowed revenge upon the Dark Side, he would take up the hammer and the shield and make them pay the blood price for there betrayal.

Stunned, but determined Rand turned around one last time looking back at the ruins of his smoldering village, although still young he was determined no matter the cost to see the Orc's pay for last nights attacks which destroyed all he loved and hoped to be, he felt the rage build in him as he moved towards the border and an uncertain future.

Ruach who is god spoken knew it was time, she had begged the elves to prepare for war, but again they would not listen, especially as she a female, although a peerless fighter she still struggled as the second daughter to the elven king, it was now or never, so she packed up her things and headed for the frontier.

Ysosad felt nothing, it had been that way for ever in his mind, no pain, no remorse, no pity, as his warriors moved away from the burning mines he knew that he had set it all in motion, there would be blood and absolute destrustion, but still he felt nothing, time will tell and his army moved on along the border.

Although James was a very odd name for an orc no one with any sense ever mentioned it or his human mother and lived, for James was now the undisputed leader of the feared blackwater warrior horde, James smiled to himself as he thought about the night attack just carried out, he mused at the way the humans were cut down in terror and surprise, this was as it should be, War...Again he smiled as he and the horde moved on to the next border village.

Pleased yet still uncertain Soulthief thought about the war he had brought about to both factions, power and ambition over rode any uncertainty, he knew she must die in order for them to succeed and she would, she would taste his blade, feel it twist in her guts before this was all over, let it all burn he thought as he turned to his Dark legions, yes he smiled, let it burn...

Last edited by soulthief on Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:05 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
kuba_

PostSubject: Re: A Battle Conquest Story   A Battle Conquest Story I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 10:09 am

Bobba wrote:
In the distance, the God Xargos himself appeared before them, darkness emanating from his presence. RuneSlayer had fought orcs a thousand times... but could he defeat a true God? The battle raged on fiercely and Rune deflected shot after shot of what seemed to be dark energy with his axes. He tried to stay strong, but weakness was entering his bones, he didn't know if he could do it. It was then an unfamiliar figure shifted in front of him, and began blocking shots for him with an enormous shining shield. Together they advanced forward, getting closer and closer to Xargos.

He had finally gotten close enough! RuneSlayer jumped upon the top of his new ally's shield, and lunged his axes into Xargos's chest. Xargos had been defeated for now, but a God never truly dies. "What is your name, warrior?" RuneSlayer asked.

"Lightshield.", the human replied, "I've been asked by the Gods to be your guiding light wherever you may go. There is something I must tell you..."

From west evil gathered enourmous army. Among them three great generals raised to command armies. Soviet can control countless Undead soldiers. Yanvicious is leading a savage Orcs. Fyrr will bring chaos with Demons army. They are prepared and they will come to bring destructions to your Land. You are the only hope. You have to find Dakota Wise Elf, Piktas Human General, and Nethack brave Dwarf Warrior and persuade them to fight as one side, as allies or all will be lost.
Back to top Go down
soulthief

soulthief

PostSubject: Toys of the Gods   A Battle Conquest Story I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 10:56 am

Leaving the tent in a hurry all three, Sankeplskin, Darkekok, and Anduin eyed each other with distrust as they knew there innate nature. Although bound together as part of the Dark Faction in the up coming Battle Quest, they still did not trust each other at all. It was done, Xargos there god had spoken and there would be blood. As each returned to his lands to prepare for the attack they all smiled knowingly, destiny was upon everyone, this was it, finally the merge, let the Battle Conquest begin.

Meanwhile near the border gathered deep within the mines of the light faction kingdom Steinhund, knelt before the temple, he was stunned that the god Rune Slayer had spoken to him, all these years and battles and nothing, yet here it was, this was war, as he stood and turned to return to his companions he knew. Both the human lord Est and the Elf Elentheelf knew something was a miss when Steinhund returned. Steinhund a man of few words looked grim as he spoke, all he said was, we must prepare for the merge, we must prepare for Battle Conquest.

No more talking, that is now all too far gone, the merge is upon us, dreaded and feared by some, relished by others. Know this the merge is soon to be upon us all, and we will all pay the blood price, let the Battle Conquest continue.
Back to top Go down
kqlkql

PostSubject: kql   A Battle Conquest Story I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 11:10 am

Meanwhile, in the northern mountains, near the ice, the tribes had heard the call. Evil has spawned. The Runeslayer has called the tribes to war. Warriors sharpened axes and bid farewell to family. There was nothing now but war.
Back to top Go down
soulthief

soulthief

PostSubject: ld an new the counsels of three   A Battle Conquest Story I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 11:49 am

The Gods have spoken, the merge is upon us all, the Battle conquest will continue on one world.

The counsels of three on the old world although separated by faction. both light and dark pondered their combined future. Those who were despised, as upstarts and malcontents, considered immature, and vulgar were coming home.

Both the dark faction and the light faction counsels of three knew things would change, but just how much? None knew for sure as the seers would not say a word, despite bribes, as well as torture.

How to control the upstarts and remain in power was all that mattered to both now. Time was running short, there are deals to be made, and those to be welcomed back with open arms, and those who will be betrayed, and cast out, yes they thought we must turn this to our benefit, that is the plan.

Little did the old world counsels of three know/ realize that those considered as upstarts had also figured out their combined fate, and vowed that they would not be canon fodder for the old ways, let it begin they thought for this time we are prepared.

Bring on the merge, bring on one world Battle Conquest!
Back to top Go down
Fyrr
The Unyielding
Fyrr

PostSubject: Re: A Battle Conquest Story   A Battle Conquest Story I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 2:27 pm

(interfering to remind of:
rune wrote:
1. Each post should be maximum 10 lines and the same person cannot post twice in a row.

cough ST)
Back to top Go down
ysosad
The Restless

PostSubject: Re: A Battle Conquest Story   A Battle Conquest Story I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 3:30 pm

kqlkql wrote:
Meanwhile, in the northern mountains, near the ice, the tribes had heard the call. Evil has spawned. The Runeslayer has called the tribes to war. Warriors sharpened axes and bid farewell to family. There was nothing now but war.

"...but be wary" warned Lightshield, startling Rune from his thoughts of his kin in the North, "for not all enemies carry the banners of the Dark hordes." Runeslayer turned his head to regard the East, following the direction in which Lightshield was looking...the direction in which the Dwarf knew his journey would take him. With a question on his breathe, he went to face his human companion again, only to find the man's shield on the ground, the glare of sun catching the eye of the owl depicted upon it.

Runeslayer was never one for a shield, preferring to have an axe for each hand, but almost without realizing it he had made a makeshift sling for the item allowing for it to be carried on his back. With the shield settling into place, Runeslayer found his energies renewed and began the trek east to The Walled Kingdom, Prism.
Back to top Go down
Savvage

Savvage

PostSubject: Re: A Battle Conquest Story   A Battle Conquest Story I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 4:58 pm

As mighty RuneSlayer was traveling by IronFort, another evil force brewed beneath the ground, the Undead. Suddenly, the ground cracked open, and 3 mighty generals came out, one on cavalry, the other two on foot. 3, destructive forces came out, Kubasaka, Klaas, and Savvage...
Back to top Go down
ysosad
The Restless

PostSubject: Re: A Battle Conquest Story   A Battle Conquest Story I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 6:03 pm

Savvage wrote:
As mighty RuneSlayer was traveling by IronFort, another evil force brewed beneath the ground, the Undead. Suddenly, the ground cracked open, and 3 mighty generals came out, one on cavalry, the other two on foot. 3, destructive forces came out, Kubasaka, Klaas, and Savvage...

"Liches." Runeslayer spat the word out, drew both mighty axes and charged forth at the first of the three to emerge, Kubasaka. The Dwarf intended to dispatch of the foul thing quickly before he found himself surrounded on all sides. The first blow deflected off Kubasaka's raised shield, the Lich slashing back in reply. Anticipating the attack, Rune dove beneath the slash in a forward roll that would put him in position to cut at the Lich's legs. As Runeslayer's second axe cut across, Kubasaka's shield bore down on top of it and left the weapon pinned beneath it.

Not expecting such quick reactions, Rune muttered "we should change that 6 to an 8" and shouldered into Kubasaka, the jolt freeing his trapped weapon. Not a moment too soon as he managed to narrowly deflect an incoming arrow from Klaas that was fated for the Dwarf's nether regions. Fueled not by the threat to his life, but by the prospect of living a joyless life had the arrow hit it's mark. He sent the same blade flying at Klaas. The attack found it's mark on the bow, splitting it cleanly in two. He could not celebrate the small victory as Kubasaka demanded his attention. His left hand weaponless, the Dwarf deftly swung the shield from his back and took a small step back to better measure up Kubasaka.

It wasn't until he heard the hoofbeats from behind him that he realized that during the quick exchange he had lost sight of Savvage. He could tell by the sound that the enemy was too near him to have any hope of avoiding or defeating the strike that was to come. In that moment, RuneSlayer knew that he was about to meet his end...

Last edited by ysosad on Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I didn't actually change anything, but my apolgies for more than 10 lines.)
Back to top Go down
soulthief

soulthief

PostSubject: Death valley   A Battle Conquest Story I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 2:28 am

As the wind picked up causing the smoke to clear across the valley both factions got their first good look at each other. Both massive armies bristled with armor, and weapons.

The merge was complete, and the board is set. In the distance on the fringes of the valley fighting could be heard where both sides scouts probed the other for any weakness. Grim determination griped both sides each knowing there would be no mercy, no pity, for this was a fight to the death.

All along the battle lines the order to fire was given, and doom cannons, human and dwarf cannons, catapults, and crossbows sounded hurling death and destruction at the opposing sides. Both sides sent out there infantry supported by archers, and cavalry and the battle was joined.

This was it, this is Battle Conquest.
Back to top Go down
Savvage

Savvage

PostSubject: Re: A Battle Conquest Story   A Battle Conquest Story I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 5:57 am

ysosad wrote:
Savvage wrote:

"Liches." Runeslayer spat the word out, drew both mighty axes and charged forth at the first of the three to emerge, Kubasaka. The Dwarf intended to dispatch of the foul thing quickly before he found himself surrounded on all sides. The first blow deflected off Kubasaka's raised shield, the Lich slashing back in reply. Anticipating the attack, Rune dove beneath the slash in a forward roll that would put him in position to cut at the Lich's legs. As Runeslayer's second axe cut across, Kubasaka's shield bore down on top of it and left the weapon pinned beneath it.

Not expecting such quick reactions, Rune muttered "we should change that 6 to an 8" and shouldered into Kubasaka, the jolt freeing his trapped weapon. Not a moment too soon as he managed to narrowly deflect an incoming arrow from Klaas that was fated for the Dwarf's nether regions. Fueled not by the threat to his life, but by the prospect of living a joyless life had the arrow hit it's mark. He sent the same blade flying at Klaas. The attack found it's mark on the bow, splitting it cleanly in two. He could not celebrate the small victory as Kubasaka demanded his attention. His left hand weaponless, the Dwarf deftly swung the shield from his back and took a small step back to better measure up Kubasaka.

It wasn't until he heard the hoofbeats from behind him that he realized that during the quick exchange he had lost sight of Savvage. He could tell by the sound that the enemy was too near him to have any hope of avoiding or defeating the strike that was to come. In that moment, RuneSlayer knew that he was about to meet his end...
Savvage bonked RuneSlayer on the head with a bone, and dragged the fat body back to the opened crevice. But this time, the opening was pouring out with Undead soldiers, by the thousands.

Klaas made clear our strategy, and we went forth to complete our task and wreak havoc.
As Savvage was marching his armies towards a classified regions, his armies were suddenly attacked by...
Back to top Go down
Scaren

Scaren

PostSubject: Re: A Battle Conquest Story   A Battle Conquest Story I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 6:10 am

A dwarven army clad in Mithril armor. Led only by the dwarven general Krumnir. He was famed for killing goblins by the thousands but had no problem applying those skills to Undead. He led his army through the Undead. Killing them by the hundreds. They finally managed to reach the unconscious Runeslayer...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Battle Conquest Story   A Battle Conquest Story I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Battle Conquest Story
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next