Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Battle Conquest.

Go down 
+2
XViper
Savvage
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Savvage

Savvage

Battle Conquest. Empty
PostSubject: Battle Conquest.   Battle Conquest. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 6:31 am

1) My laptop had the " bluescreen "

2) My moms laptop (where I usually play) doesn't wan to on anymore, it says there is a corrupt file and windows could not repair itself.

3) In the middle of a co-op, my browser (chrome) crashed. I opened it again and again but it non-stop crashed every 5 seconds or so.

All these has NEVER happened.... until now.
Back to top Go down
XViper

XViper

Battle Conquest. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Conquest.   Battle Conquest. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 6:47 am

NOTHING to do with Battle Conquest.

Have an IT Technician look at your PC.
Back to top Go down
Ellthune

Ellthune

Battle Conquest. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Conquest.   Battle Conquest. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 10:44 am

Savvageopress wrote:

2) My moms laptop (where I usually play) doesn't wan to on anymore, it says there is a corrupt file and windows could not repair itself.

3) In the middle of a co-op, my browser (chrome) crashed. I opened it again and again but it non-stop crashed every 5 seconds or so.

Talk about bad luck Shocked 
Back to top Go down
Savvage

Savvage

Battle Conquest. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Conquest.   Battle Conquest. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 5:24 pm

XViper wrote:

Not PC, but 2 PCs this happened to since I started playing.
Back to top Go down
Zee94

Battle Conquest. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Conquest.   Battle Conquest. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 7:16 pm

Savvageopress wrote:
XViper wrote:

You just don't know how to safely use the internet obviously.
Back to top Go down
Savvage

Savvage

Battle Conquest. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Conquest.   Battle Conquest. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 9:40 pm

Zee94 wrote:
Savvageopress wrote:
XViper wrote:

You just don't know how to safely use the internet obviously.  
I don't download. Only things I do is, facebook, Battle Conquest, forums and memecenter.com. No other site which you think I got o -_-
Back to top Go down
tommarkc

Battle Conquest. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Conquest.   Battle Conquest. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 1:56 am

Ellthune wrote:
Savvageopress wrote:

Talk about bad luck Shocked 
I guess its that. Had that bad luck some months ago.

Savv, download an good antivirus program, you can find some good ones & completely free on internet. I personally use AVG (2013, you can find 2014 already too, but I heard it have some bugs), I dont use too weird websites (but you can find one or two Razz), and I didnt had any serious problem in last 2 years. While the 1st scan, dont use computer in any way, just to be sure the threads wont spread.

Otherwise, there are many reasons for problems. Just to pick up some mines (realistic):
- bluescreen because of overheating computer, being old, hard drive loosing datagrams (tehnical problem, consider buying new hard drive or reclamation), windows problems, power adapter (buy one new),...
- when theres the windows file problem, windows is just stupid. If it tells you about an specific file problem, find the new one on internet and download it again & replace the old one (be careful, it can destroy your operation system)
- specific program problem, like Java etc. If it crashes on games, its probably the solution. Or bad internet connection (crashing every 5 seconds is an directly problem).
- browsers have many crashing problems last time. Even Chrome and Firefox. Try to install newest versions, reinstall, if it dont help, instal oldest versions.
- add-ons, and those things can be pretty bad. Delete or at least disable them (and reopen the browser after that).

And use Google, almost for every problem there can be found the solution. But no problem with Battle Conquest 100%.
Back to top Go down
nathor

Battle Conquest. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Conquest.   Battle Conquest. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 7:50 am

i also get some blue screens with BC... somehow this game takes my computer resources to the max.
Back to top Go down
Ellthune

Ellthune

Battle Conquest. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Conquest.   Battle Conquest. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 2:30 pm

I have never had any problem BC. On all 3 of my computers.

The only problems I have are running the game, (Black screen at loading page) but that is easily fixed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Battle Conquest. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Conquest.   Battle Conquest. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle Conquest.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Conquest :: General Discussion for Battle Conquest-
Jump to: