Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Races imbalance.

Go down 
+15
Savvage
tommarkc
clambam
Tibr
Gimli
Vmomo
ysosad
Wave_Rida
Juggernaut
Bblazer
Valmeijar
Claudandus
Fyrr
Scaren
Naz_
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Bobba

Races imbalance. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Races imbalance.   Races imbalance. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 5:39 pm

Scaren wrote:
Bobba wrote:
Scaren wrote:
My mistake. I said LI at first and then said HI. I meant that his LI are great. His HI are good with his gls but still usually lose to mine with similar stats. His LI however seem great.

Ah, okay. His HI tear mine apart however since my levels are low.

As for his LI, yes they are good but I bet if I had higher levels I could make better ones. I've had one elf LIA solo two of my elf LI in a single battle before... and it was lower AP than both of them... Of course with LIA there's always a great deal of luck involved. But my point being, elf LI/LIA can be dangerously good in the right hands.

One thing you mentioned in your last post was the elf HI were the worst of 3 races and that I disagree with. Faer's elven HI are very slightly below par with mine. They are very strong geared and have low reaction. Couple that with the best archers in the game and extremely strong and durable LI and LIA with a reaction of 6.

I meant that I believe that orc, dwarf, and Undead HI are all better than elf HI (when geared equally) and thus elf HI is one of the three worst HI. But elf HI does stack up a bit better than some other HI when gear is poor I believe because of the reaction.
Back to top Go down
Bblazer

Bblazer

PostSubject: Re: Races imbalance.   Races imbalance. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 1:04 am

Scaren wrote:
It is widely accepted that elves have the best archers. So why do they also have the best LIA and (in my opinion) the best LI? Along with great HI, great Cav, and the fastest artillery? What is the drawback to being an elf? One solution would be to make them slightly weaker in melee combat so maybe a slight decrease in melee or strength.

Elf have the worst HI with humans, lia is barely better then the rest, dl can win if we go 1v1 naked lia. (thus only useful on heroes due to 1 lower reaction) they have bad starting stats and if im right orc have more endu on them, not sure.

LI is 2nd best in the game, but still lose alot to humans, once that ability kicks in they have like 110 endu 65-75 armor
Archer is not exactly the top anymore, all races seem to do same dmg, and with caps lowered orc have that +20 sren and ud 15, and when they hit its not a small one.

I lost to dwarf cava, they are too OP compared to the rest we lvled up and geared but barely does anyone have them.and the highest starting stats and caps in the game, 100 100 120 95, 6 reaction and some special extra hits that is not displayed acc to rune.. now its has the spd of other cavas also, and compact size is very handy

our arti is blind, out of 3 shots it hits one and most of the time not even direct at the unit, less range too and less acc, and less dmg, dont complain about this.

On top of all this, lowest caps, and if there is a high cap, the rest will be low so its hard to reach without overcapping and wasting ap.
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Races imbalance.   Races imbalance. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 3:55 am

Good posts all...

Great feedback for the Testing BattleGrounds.

Back to top Go down
Bblazer

Bblazer

PostSubject: Re: Races imbalance.   Races imbalance. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 5:27 am

RuneSlayer wrote:
Good posts all...

Great feedback for the Testing BattleGrounds.

eagerly waiting for some sort of patch, btw hoping for the cava buff/ap nerf and item cava ap nerf and all those good things.

Also cavalry seem to die to fast by archer hits, so was thinking of an idea which could be legit for balancing, which is greater the speed of the unit, greater will be the dodge % (does not work for stationary units), just an idea, but maybe worth looking into.

(Saw my PM?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Races imbalance.   Races imbalance. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Races imbalance.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4