Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

About adding new Factions and races

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scaren

Scaren

About adding new Factions and races Empty
PostSubject: About adding new Factions and races   About adding new Factions and races I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 2:33 pm

I love the idea of new races and factions and i'm sure you will implement it into the game greatly but there has been talk about people changing races but keeping progress and I do agree that there should be something like that. Buying it with gems isn't a bad idea but you could also make it only one time to switch races and keep progress Smile
Back to top Go down
Fyrr
The Unyielding
Fyrr

PostSubject: Re: About adding new Factions and races   About adding new Factions and races I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 2:38 pm

That's like the fourth thread with the same race-change thing discussed. Funny Smile And generally lots of things get repeated in various threads, chaotic.
Back to top Go down
Scaren

Scaren

PostSubject: Other threads   About adding new Factions and races I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 3:19 pm

Yeah I looked in suggestions but I couldn't find anything
Back to top Go down
Fyrr
The Unyielding
Fyrr

PostSubject: Re: About adding new Factions and races   About adding new Factions and races I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 3:29 pm

The secret is to read all posts, not just the topics or the first post Wink

We kind of need compiling quotes from different topics to one if this continues.

On-topic, i've written my opinion somewhere already, too lazy to link it here now scratch 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About adding new Factions and races   About adding new Factions and races I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About adding new Factions and races
Page 1 of 1