Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

3rd faction and 4 new races

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CreeperHunter835

3rd faction and 4 new races Empty
PostSubject: 3rd faction and 4 new races   3rd faction and 4 new races I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 7:03 pm

I heard their was going to be a 3rd faction with 4 new units. This is what I want to discuss:

4 new races: I think they should a vampire for the darks and an angel for the light. They would each support and counter each other. As for the other 2 they could be Into the 3rd faction. As for what they are IDK.

3rd faction: Since there are plans for a third faction I have an idea what it could be: Earth and the other two races(see above) should go with it

1: Tree warriors: attacks (spears) (ability: Ingrain to regain health)

2: Vine yard archers: attacks ( thorn spitter : like a blow dart shooter) (ability: strong hold: increase endurance and defense by 15).

These are some ideas for u guys to think about-CreeperHunter835
Back to top Go down
turtle

PostSubject: Re: 3rd faction and 4 new races   3rd faction and 4 new races I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 7:06 pm

Since there is something about elementals in the quest stories, maybe it could be an elemental faction?
Back to top Go down
CreeperHunter835

PostSubject: Re: 3rd faction and 4 new races   3rd faction and 4 new races I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 8:56 am

After that to counter it their could be a fire elemental faction
Back to top Go down
CreeperHunter835

PostSubject: Re: 3rd faction and 4 new races   3rd faction and 4 new races I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 8:57 am

turtle wrote:
Since there is something about elementals in the quest stories, maybe it could be an elemental faction?
yes could work
Back to top Go down
Claudandus

Claudandus

PostSubject: Re: 3rd faction and 4 new races   3rd faction and 4 new races I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 5:26 pm

The third faction should be a balancing force between the forces of dark and light. They shouldn't care about petty categories like good or evil, they are thinking beyond that. They are seeking to end this war once and for all by obliterating any notion of morale and with it the dark and the light and maybe living itself. They are not looking to reign, they are bound to destroy.

The Peacekeepers
The Nihilators
The Void
The Shadows

That kind of faction would be the only one making sense, since we've got to perfectly opposing forces, entangled in an endless battle. A third faction either needs to be a mixture of dark and light or a faction far beyond any notion that comes with light and dark. The latter would be my preference.
Back to top Go down
Ellthune

Ellthune

PostSubject: Re: 3rd faction and 4 new races   3rd faction and 4 new races I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 11:34 am

A 3rd faction?

That could be fun What a Face
Back to top Go down
CreeperHunter835

PostSubject: Re: 3rd faction and 4 new races   3rd faction and 4 new races I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 4:37 pm

Claudandus wrote:
The third faction should be a balancing force between the forces of dark and light. They shouldn't care about petty categories like good or evil, they are thinking beyond that. They are seeking to end this war once and for all by obliterating any notion of morale and with it the dark and the light and maybe living itself. They are not looking to reign, they are bound to destroy.

The Peacekeepers
The Nihilators
The Void
The Shadows

That kind of faction would be the only one making sense, since we've got to perfectly opposing forces, entangled in an endless battle. A third faction either needs to be a mixture of dark and light or a faction far beyond any notion that comes with light and dark. The latter would be my preference.
That si a really good idea
Back to top Go down
turtle

PostSubject: Re: 3rd faction and 4 new races   3rd faction and 4 new races I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 9:35 pm

so kind of like a mercenary faction?
Back to top Go down
CreeperHunter835

PostSubject: Re: 3rd faction and 4 new races   3rd faction and 4 new races I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 9:54 pm

turtle wrote:
so kind of like a mercenary faction?
Yes like a merc faction
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3rd faction and 4 new races   3rd faction and 4 new races I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3rd faction and 4 new races
Page 1 of 1