Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Two new guild halls: Dark faction's clubfort, and light faction's treehouse

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wave_Rida

Wave_Rida

Two new guild halls: Dark faction's clubfort, and light faction's treehouse Empty
PostSubject: Two new guild halls: Dark faction's clubfort, and light faction's treehouse   Two new guild halls: Dark faction's clubfort, and light faction's treehouse I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 6:01 am

All jokes aside, a serious suggestion: forums only accesible for each faction. If preferred, only certain members of all factions guilds can acces these forums, leaders, co leaders and/or chancellors with a touch of diplomats. A place to unite and communicate amongst members, to bring the other faction to fall!

Why guild halls?
The difference between these and a simple subforum, would be the ease of acces. Moderators can assure the account trying to acces, is the correct one.
Back to top Go down
Pearl

Pearl

Two new guild halls: Dark faction's clubfort, and light faction's treehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two new guild halls: Dark faction's clubfort, and light faction's treehouse   Two new guild halls: Dark faction's clubfort, and light faction's treehouse I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 7:33 am

This would be nice, though issues:

1. Need four such forums, Erevos & Olympus, 2 each;
  2. Who would moderate them & add the members? (Developer already overworked)
Back to top Go down
Wave_Rida

Wave_Rida

PostSubject: Re: Two new guild halls: Dark faction's clubfort, and light faction's treehouse   Two new guild halls: Dark faction's clubfort, and light faction's treehouse I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 7:41 am

Pearl wrote:
This would be nice, though issues:

1. Need four such forums, Erevos & Olympus, 2 each;
  2. Who would moderate them & add the members? (Developer already overworked)

I dont mind moderating the one for darkside, and I am sure people dont mind doing the same on the light side.

IDK too sure about the Erevos& Olympus division. Sure, it might be useful, but on the other hand it would be also good to have dark faction together. Ideal option would be two forums, one light one dark, and each with a subforum: erevos and olympus.
Back to top Go down
Pearl

Pearl

PostSubject: Re: Two new guild halls: Dark faction's clubfort, and light faction's treehouse   Two new guild halls: Dark faction's clubfort, and light faction's treehouse I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 8:13 am

Wave_Rida wrote:
IDK too sure about the Erevos& Olympus division. Sure, it might be useful, but on the other hand it would be also good to have dark faction together.

This won't work as there are some members who are dark on one world & light on another world.

So if they are invited to a shared 'light' forum & then others from the other world would complain about 'spies'.

Anyway, I like the idea of four forums, the issue though again is who moderates.  If someone moderates & then goes to war with another guild on same faction, I can see people of the guild at war complaining to the developers about favoritism... and I'm sure they don't want these headaches.

Maybe if like 70% of the faction agrees on the moderator (who accepts & remove members from the guild).  Again though how?
Back to top Go down
Wave_Rida

Wave_Rida

PostSubject: Re: Two new guild halls: Dark faction's clubfort, and light faction's treehouse   Two new guild halls: Dark faction's clubfort, and light faction's treehouse I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 8:23 am

Pearl wrote:
Wave_Rida wrote:
IDK too sure about the Erevos& Olympus division. Sure, it might be useful, but on the other hand it would be also good to have dark faction together.

This won't work as there are some members who are dark on one world & light on another world.

So if they are invited to a shared 'light' forum & then others from the other world would complain about 'spies'.

Anyway, I like the idea of four forums, the issue though again is who moderates.  If someone moderates & then goes to war with another guild on same faction, I can see people of the guild at war complaining to the developers about favoritism... and I'm sure they don't want these headaches.

Maybe if like 70% of the faction agrees on the moderator (who accepts & remove members from the guild).  Again though how?
1. Let people step up. These can then have a good old voting race, one with most votes wins.
2. For olympus, I would propose you (light) and me (dark). You moderated the first guild hall of the light, which went good. Why me? currently I am a member of HC, while not of any guild on the darkside, and I hope to be able to add something to the discussions occuring. But, I would be just as happy to hand it over to any person interested.
3. Runeslayer can appoint the moderators for these faction halls.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two new guild halls: Dark faction's clubfort, and light faction's treehouse   Two new guild halls: Dark faction's clubfort, and light faction's treehouse I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two new guild halls: Dark faction's clubfort, and light faction's treehouse
Page 1 of 1