Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What are the rules for the dark & light army?

Go down 
+9
Ellthune
Johntheright
Claudandus
Steinhund
Souless
RuneSlayer
XViper
Pearl
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pearl

Pearl

What are the rules for the dark & light army? Empty
PostSubject: What are the rules for the dark & light army?   What are the rules for the dark & light army? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 8:16 pm

What are the rules for the dark & light army? LKTKltmxnfpvNx17ThZQOhosdGR90T7sxdfUdY-nlYZidce8TSveZ4Rl0PR0SoihkahK0IKBTHurJflIrFEtQZaY5sW5N8SjOTzlNI8X25PcQ7X8sh8hjZokRg

What are the rules for the dark & light army? LqcQucvbHwWk2Q4jJ8Ku5iHsCNZDg4SXGlPi2IE9KivDZWDM3PTv1CToFB7Kb3hVsGdV51D8X3YvmFwEp39oyGzEWf8El1OCxMiM8l5e7f8NOkdRQky3xW2J9Q

Does anyone understand what region the dark army attacks?

It really seems to pick on #50 a lot.  I had thought once the light faction had #46 it would go to the lowest numbered region, but that does not appear to be the case.

Thanks for anyone who understands the current rules.
What are the rules for the dark & light army? --aW0M8eWYPDww4p6t6Yv8AjokWB-8Fw-puxw0FI5UXKIzeDybbr0q4Aep-pAqw8650dzLoY4gqfI2o37qMkQSYB0cUjMBWDojUBjjLMampt_sqGXgrdBUoV9Q
See Promise not to call Elarin Chariots Ponies for context.

And one more question: do walls block damage from the dark or light army?

Clarification: What I really want to know is this: What region does the light faction need to capture, to stop the dark army from attacking #50?

That way Prism can go back to being a lazy guild & not have to defend #50.  Thanks!
Back to top Go down
XViper

XViper

PostSubject: Re: What are the rules for the dark & light army?   What are the rules for the dark & light army? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 8:36 pm

Joyce wrote:

That way Prism can go back to being a lazy guild & not have to defend #50.  Thanks!
What are the rules for the dark & light army? ThDB9ARRyThHe2LPQBVxPSBi8CkkcOqNBUTqZVUFihAHzdPhHpP3L_kMBwQ2vqAIJt_GNahR5xDf3UGNGZftcapvHtquuky8amNe1LzvUpGheXfSGbQzrQjWbg

That is all.
Back to top Go down
Pearl

Pearl

PostSubject: Re: What are the rules for the dark & light army?   What are the rules for the dark & light army? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 4:24 am

Yet again the dark army attacks #50

What are the rules for the dark & light army? Q2PJpP1Na4bgVvpsV21V0M3VpwL27TLrESq1_Td8V9kaWywYTMU-1DPy4voh_gzIlSsedYVrFkVzb0H29xiMreijd1VTlbbPJjxskd6IzoFIdIIoExvm4wb-yA

What are the rules for the dark & light army? Boc3VN945rICU1jVdxVW35ZkhviIqN2GR_yJl5ditY5P_1m_HNDEqLWO0-JfCx0599v93Do2XRNr_UraEhzaYqOE15HU89k-7YRlcd7GqKj1tKGtk6Pxjo0F-Q

Time to file an official complaint!
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: What are the rules for the dark & light army?   What are the rules for the dark & light army? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 4:38 am

Just to clarify one thing, we do not control the Capital Armies.
Back to top Go down
Pearl

Pearl

PostSubject: Re: What are the rules for the dark & light army?   What are the rules for the dark & light army? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 4:47 am

RuneSlayer wrote:
Just to clarify one thing, we do not control the Capital Armies.
Thanks for the clarification ... not that we thought you did ... the light faction just loves to tease Wink

Speaking of teasing ...

Joyce wrote:
Time to file an official complaint!
Battle Conquest Developers,

According to Battle Conquest Rules

Runeslayer wrote:
You agree not to: ... • Harass, stalk ... other users in Battle Conquest
The Prism Guild & The Whole Light Faction, hereby files a totally non-serious & silly complaint against the Dark Army for continual beating us up on region #50.

We ask you take the following remedy:

• Ban the Dark Army for at least ONE month!
  • Since the Light Army is a well behaved Army, it of course needs to be left in the game.
In another post Runeslayer wrote:

RuneSlayer wrote:
"Not kind..." says RuneSlayer while cleaning his bloody, covered with runes, Waraxes with a grin on his face.

"Just fair".."
The Light Faction strongly believes the solution to this grievous situation mentioned above is "fair" (well fair to light faction!)

Should the Dark Faction whine & complain about favoritism (we all *know* how much they whine & complain Twisted Evil ), please, please, do NOT implement the following:

What are the rules for the dark & light army? VbqDYPvjt_52-IbiZ2yV5StE1jwNQpogclVBK4RH-8Q7XzhxFkZA8Q0fjeXUbSWcUEghO-e2inaP8m_mryIMisjnf2FppUW0pivSzpldMg1MfH-1NlDFpyGj7Q

Giving the Dark Faction multiple horses would obviously be "unfair".

Thank you for your kind consideration of the issues raised in this letter,

Joy.

NOTE: To the humour impaired ... Kidding of course Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: What are the rules for the dark & light army?   What are the rules for the dark & light army? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 4:59 am

"Hmmmm, you may have a point, but allow me first to introduce you to someone who wants to meet you... ", says RuneSlayer with a grin on his face while pointing at the Dark Capital.

Suddenly the gates open and a SECOND Dark Capital Army appears.... Wink
Back to top Go down
Souless

Souless

PostSubject: Re: What are the rules for the dark & light army?   What are the rules for the dark & light army? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 7:37 am

LOL come one guys, you can't be so lazy, 3k conquest points are nothing for an entire guild to achieve in few hours, defend your regions...
Back to top Go down
Steinhund

Steinhund

PostSubject: Re: What are the rules for the dark & light army?   What are the rules for the dark & light army? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 2:07 pm

sry but we get this horse every time,its not like random or once

and its no fun to defend the same place the whole time vs NPC..

how exactly is the horse thing working? and whats needed to change the goal of this dark horse?

or do we get a light horse who does the same and just attacks for example 46 for us ?//(everday-evertime)

Last edited by Steinhund on Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pearl

Pearl

PostSubject: Re: What are the rules for the dark & light army?   What are the rules for the dark & light army? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 2:54 pm

Steinhund wrote:
how exactly is the horse thing working? and whats needed to change the goal of this dark horse?
Based on my observation of the dark army, I believe the rule is close to this:

1. Attack the lowest numbered region the light faction holds;
  2. UNLESS the region is under 50% or so, in which case attack the next lowest one.
Even if that is how the rule is internally implemented ... The rule I wrote has about 15% Statisical Variance with the actual rule it is implementing (that is the rule above is pretty accurate as to actual behavior).

I believe it would be far better if attacked random regions on the front line instead (or at least not so consistently the lowest numbered region).
Back to top Go down
Pearl

Pearl

PostSubject: Re: What are the rules for the dark & light army?   What are the rules for the dark & light army? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 1:13 am

What are the rules for the dark & light army? HXaLvUC-vNvlmQ7zoUJRb2-RJl24IMq6wAhZBRIpJ2VjmcXRRWMXa-fiXdSEgRNy5160X9782nK5roGAn_OHu3DSwJOwV30pFtT6DZuVtDsoZWl6pdteiD4ILA
Picture is from November 20th, 08:57:35 server time

Ok, to be fair, here is a rare event .. the dark army actually NOT attacking #50.

Joyce wrote:
The rule I wrote has about 15% Statisical Variance with the actual rule it is implementing
Though this rare event still fits within the 15% Statisical Variance.

The question we are pursuing is: Does the dark army really attack #50 too often, or is this a case of Confirmation Bias?

I claim it really is happening & is not confirmation bias, as I am reasonably well aware of that issue of self delusion & am looking at the statistics carefully.
Back to top Go down
Steinhund

Steinhund

PostSubject: Re: What are the rules for the dark & light army?   What are the rules for the dark & light army? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 6:32 am

nvm i marked that event in my calender /(horse was one time not on 50..)

but the horse is back where the grass is always greener @ 50

Smile

i hate that KI
Back to top Go down
Claudandus

Claudandus

PostSubject: Re: What are the rules for the dark & light army?   What are the rules for the dark & light army? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 8:39 am

Those kick ass walls prism seems to build out of nowhere are a big attraction. Every darky wants to tear them down to reestablish balance. Cause somewhere along the way your guilds ressource supply is way off balance.
Back to top Go down
Johntheright

PostSubject: Re: What are the rules for the dark & light army?   What are the rules for the dark & light army? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 10:19 am

Claudandus, how about those ugly dark walls in front of the Light faction? Though not as pretty and attractive as the Light walls, they are pretty much saying the same to us : ''Come, tear us down for the sake of everything that lives and still has a small measurement of good in it.'' Very Happy

We should be doing that a whole lot more just to restore the balance a bit Wink 
Back to top Go down
Pearl

Pearl

PostSubject: Re: What are the rules for the dark & light army?   What are the rules for the dark & light army? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 10:32 am

What are the rules for the dark & light army? Z0NL2u1uXSnWzMeY0uNDQrsJ-8QkMpQMJcRP2oZwbTRUMmGYZfG_2vrOeVyQjUCs971X4VUDXGUjyciD4NZsh2GyPbkRnkLgmOaYZkjz-X9PSW2ueFNEiEl3qw

Johntheright wrote:
Claudandus, how about those ugly dark walls in front of the Light faction? Though not as pretty and attractive as the Light walls, they are pretty much saying the same to us : ''Come, tear us down for the sake of everything that lives and still has a small measurement of good in it.'' Very Happy

We should be doing that a whole lot more just to restore the balance a bit Wink 
John, you are totally correct! +1

Let operation #49 begin immediately -- get rid of those bugs crawling on #49 ASAP.

One day, in the future, let us also construct proper clean, attractive & well kept light walls on #49 ... Wink
Back to top Go down
Steinhund

Steinhund

PostSubject: Re: What are the rules for the dark & light army?   What are the rules for the dark & light army? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 11:47 am

b2t

we had a break for one single time ,and the last 2 times the horse is again at 50
-with the break we were able to make a little more % but that dont change the fact that thís black horse likes the grass wich is growing on 50 the most..

im still hating this KI

Mad
Back to top Go down
Johntheright

PostSubject: Re: What are the rules for the dark & light army?   What are the rules for the dark & light army? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 11:55 am

I yearn for that day, my dear Elven Lady, I yearn for that day... Let that day come soon, very soon... Let The Fallen walls fall, forcing the dark menace backwards till they are forced to take refuge in the arms of Darkness herself...who is known for not showing mercy on her own minions... Aye...Light WILL prevail. Though after a long, tough struggle, Darkness WILL fall. Then we will truly say : ''Mornié Alantié'' : ''Darkness has fallen''.
Back to top Go down
Claudandus

Claudandus

PostSubject: Re: What are the rules for the dark & light army?   What are the rules for the dark & light army? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 1:34 pm

your drugs must be really good
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: What are the rules for the dark & light army?   What are the rules for the dark & light army? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 1:43 pm

Johntheright wrote:
I yearn for that day, my dear Elven Lady, I yearn for that day... Let that day come soon, very soon... Let The Fallen walls fall, forcing the dark menace backwards till they are forced to take refuge in the arms of Darkness herself...who is known for not showing mercy on her own minions... Aye...Light WILL prevail. Though after a long, tough struggle, Darkness WILL fall. Then we will truly say : ''Mornié Alantié'' : ''Darkness has fallen''.
Aaaah...a bard... Smile
Back to top Go down
Pearl

Pearl

PostSubject: Re: What are the rules for the dark & light army?   What are the rules for the dark & light army? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 11:17 pm

What are the rules for the dark & light army? RA_SljJsCMgmQS4h7TAL7OBNCUT3qcPQXheXTa2yjoEqv4zkpNAouJA-pEvemmVA0AOxTekTMPw28nFd1R4x9APwAlYXEFUYGHitcjt6mhQt3M3EmGJhR9pSBQ

What are the rules for the dark & light army? YvkqrBoN2c31ZJyxJkNOVxVmZr8pd9kG2tveqnaPZOYi6n1XePtXuDSQqGY97DNTrir4bTstSjqHiKnFG2rZN2EolKgYPLsObeBY1ev3T6pFLgvcbDW-9K-JBA

Dear Dark Faction,

Please, we may be at war; however .... sending your dark army to seek shelter at #50 during stormy nights is going to far.

What are the rules for the dark & light army? 1MsU71hIYh6Nc4CINqZMlQJ2c22H-gJNCLoouVsvVz6Wu1jh2cv8ErXwto4geYfM6sjcOETr664wxToTZmaWquf_ciPPSAQquB5Qfu3eVsmAUWmshyVX3UOrRg
How Joy imagines the light & dark armies troops meeting each other on the battlefield look.
We hereby DEMAND you cease & desist from this behavior.

Plus he left muddy footprints all over our beautiful marble castle we are in the process of constructing. Rolling Eyes

You, on the dark side, may not care about cleanliness; however, we assure you, here on the light side we like to keep our castles spotless & clean (including on construction sites).
If you fail to comply speedily with this demand, we shall start to charge you rent, of 100,000 gold per visit. Amenities, such as hay, are 20,000 gold extra.

Your attention to this letter is required ASAP.

Joy

P.S.: We also hear rumours the dark faction, other than Fyrr, is partially illiterate Shocked - hence to assist you, we will give you the clue that ASAP stands for "As Soon As Possible".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are the rules for the dark & light army?   What are the rules for the dark & light army? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 12:20 pm

Hmm, maybe you should ask "Chaos Guard" about Light Army hitting their regions over weeks.
Wait:
They don't cared & whined...
Wink
Back to top Go down
Johntheright

PostSubject: Re: What are the rules for the dark & light army?   What are the rules for the dark & light army? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 12:40 pm

9999 wrote:
Well ... at least THAT's an attitude !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are the rules for the dark & light army?   What are the rules for the dark & light army? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 12:54 pm

Doing a "Joyce":
9999 wrote:
In other words:
Shit happens! Deal with it!

Ah, wait (again)!
Lighties...
Back to top Go down
Pearl

Pearl

PostSubject: Re: What are the rules for the dark & light army?   What are the rules for the dark & light army? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 9:37 pm

What are the rules for the dark & light army? VUR99G46fz971dHk0NJNwfTn8nCp0QrtZkDIdaHbu2KrHIOTK1k1ZLKxezlZ0pvAObBuy5rtaXk0ftLyQaYzllIEMazPaSq5U5Lfxl5aocNhVbHgKVYbHprdGA

More questions ... I am not even sure how long it takes a capital army to attack a region.

I have a dim recollection the light army had chosen #34 as its target, then the light faction lost #41 to the dark faction; and then it started towards #34 .. but then changed its target.

If  my recollection is true, then this is a second time in the cycle & it has somehow chosen #34 (but this time actually did go & attack on #34 even though not connected to the light regions).
Back to top Go down
Pearl

Pearl

PostSubject: A new mystery number of conquest points   What are the rules for the dark & light army? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 11:26 pm

What are the rules for the dark & light army? Zv_s4NiH2VYChjgSO3XuwrN3ALSWE1r1ng7R_c3wa8jc1iLvRYRJoYrTJZP718PIJd7BDwI63EXIvvVaUFzfH162NTKP2qxbLNWofpnapi20SblrkmU7eNh0aQ
Picture is December 5, 2013, 07:21:40 server time
Back to top Go down
Ellthune

Ellthune

PostSubject: Re: What are the rules for the dark & light army?   What are the rules for the dark & light army? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 12:41 am

To kill each other.

Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are the rules for the dark & light army?   What are the rules for the dark & light army? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are the rules for the dark & light army?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next