Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Can the Devs please provide some tidbit of information?

Go down 
+14
Ulfriden III
tonio21
Metalsiagon
Strachu
XViper
Tops
Steinhund
Adex
kqlkql
Boboknack
klaas
krawehl
RuneSlayer
Narmis
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
sehal123

Can the Devs please provide some tidbit of information? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can the Devs please provide some tidbit of information?   Can the Devs please provide some tidbit of information? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 7:59 pm

sehal123 wrote:
DEV can u tell us what happens with the game ??
                                                  lol!
is it end? affraid                                                  
                                          No Shocked Sad

if not so plz do one post about it afro  
                                              lol!
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Can the Devs please provide some tidbit of information?   Can the Devs please provide some tidbit of information? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 5:21 am

PostSubject: Re: Is this the end? Today at 4:21 pm Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
Thank you all for your kind posts.

I noticed that the game was not up 2 days ago and I was contemplating on what I should do. On one hand we were not being paid to support BC any longer and we were not responsible for what was going on. On the other hand, I was thinking about the Community and what we've been through for those almost 2 years. The joys...the frustration...the endless times of development...sleepless nights...weekends at the office....but then also the love that you have given to the team and to the game, the time you have invested in this virtual world and some of you the money that you have given so that this game could go on...

I was waiting for some reaction by the company, but it really saddened me to see that even though the game was for 2 days down, there was no response or any solution to this problem.

I took the initiative to fix the problem in order to have our Battle Conquest up again. We were not paid to do that, we were not asked to do that, but I felt that this was the right thing to do even though officially we are not the team behind it. The game is up on Armorgames and Kongregate but there is something wrong with the battleconquest.com portal. Users who have registered from the battleconquest.com portal, will probably not be able to log in. This is something that is not easy to fix, and as you can understand, since we are not supporting the game, and since the company itself did not even do anything the past two days to take the game back up, it is not our job to go that deep to fix that problem as well.

Please also understand that we cannot provide unofficial continuous support, for obvious reasons, so be prepared for anything in the future.

This time...we did it for you...for the Community...

Thank you for everything you have done for Battle Conquest and this team and we hope to be able to make you love our next game, Empyrean Rule, The Rising of the Ancients.

Runeslayer/Xargos/LightShield/Orus
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Can the Devs please provide some tidbit of information?   Can the Devs please provide some tidbit of information? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 6:27 am

Mazzrah wrote:
Chiming in a bit late here, but couldn't pass up an opportunity to give "props" to our over-worked, under-paid Devs.

THANK YOU! from the bottom of my little Darkie heart.

You created something that could hold my attention for up to 18 hours a day for about 10 months straight, something only EQ2 could do heretofore.

I will miss it in ways words can not express-- the antics, the intrigue, the drama, the politics, the vets and the newbs alike, the RP, and (my favourite) the endless battles.

I can't wait till Empyrean Rule is ready, but in the meantime, someone further up this thread suggested we migrate en masse and throw some other poor game out of balance while we're waiting.  Bwahaha!  I would be up for that.  Cool

In eager anticipation,
~Mazzrah Mauvais~
Mistress of the... um, hmm, I'll figure that out later.

You can still be the "Mistress of the Undead" Mazzrah...

In fact...here is one of your heroes in Empyrean Rule aka ROTA (Rising of the Ancients)... Wink

Can the Devs please provide some tidbit of information? - Page 3 Undead10
Back to top Go down
klaas

PostSubject: Re: Can the Devs please provide some tidbit of information?   Can the Devs please provide some tidbit of information? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 7:42 am

YAY, thanks rune. muchly appreciated from all of us
Back to top Go down
Mazzrah

Mazzrah

PostSubject: Re: Can the Devs please provide some tidbit of information?   Can the Devs please provide some tidbit of information? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 11:47 am

Aww! I am feeling the Darkie Love today.  I love you

My boney babies will rise again!  Woo hoo!   cheers

And the uh... open-toed sandals? are to showoff their fresh pedicures, I'm sure, right? Wink

Just because we spend our time rolling around in the mud and the blood and the beer,
doesn't mean we can't feel pretty too!

~M~
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Can the Devs please provide some tidbit of information?   Can the Devs please provide some tidbit of information? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 12:06 pm

Mazzrah wrote:
Aww! I am feeling the Darkie Love today.  I love you

My boney babies will rise again!  Woo hoo!   cheers

And the uh... open-toed sandals? are to showoff their fresh pedicures, I'm sure, right?  Wink

Just because we spend our time rolling around in the mud and the blood and the beer,
doesn't mean we can't feel pretty too!

~M~

Wait till you see him in action and then you can criticize his fashion sense... Wink

Soon...
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Can the Devs please provide some tidbit of information?   Can the Devs please provide some tidbit of information? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 9:45 am

A few more days for the new game's web site to go live...!
Back to top Go down
Ulfriden III

Ulfriden III

PostSubject: Re: Can the Devs please provide some tidbit of information?   Can the Devs please provide some tidbit of information? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 10:23 am

RuneSlayer wrote:
A few more days for the new game's web site to go live...!

Dwarf God, i am checking ur site every day =)

My GreatAxe is ready, my Brothers at my side!
My heart begins to pound, the blood rage is coming!
HAIL AND KILL!

Tell me only when ready to fight!!!
Back to top Go down
kqlkql

PostSubject: Re: Can the Devs please provide some tidbit of information?   Can the Devs please provide some tidbit of information? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 10:45 am

Rune, the current war will end in a few days...hahahahahaha...or hours...get ROKA up and you will have 500 players in ten minutes...and 1,000 more in a day once word gets out to all those who retired. We look forward to any all developments.
Thank you in advance...and Maz...i sort of like the Key West look on the skellies!
Back to top Go down
Mazzrah

Mazzrah

PostSubject: Re: Can the Devs please provide some tidbit of information?   Can the Devs please provide some tidbit of information? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 11:45 am

Yeah, what he^^said.
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Can the Devs please provide some tidbit of information?   Can the Devs please provide some tidbit of information? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 12:10 pm

I may have been misunderstood... Smile

I would be the happiest person in the world if we could have our new game live in a few days...alas this is not happening.

I was referring to the official site and the beginning of Twitch videos, gameplay videos, Q/A sessions etc.

I apologize if I gave the wrong impression and I don't want to disappoint you, but I want to believe that what you will see in the duration of the following weeks will satisfy your curiosity (not your hunger) and make you want to play ROTA really bad... Wink
Back to top Go down
kqlkql

PostSubject: Re: Can the Devs please provide some tidbit of information?   Can the Devs please provide some tidbit of information? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 1:02 pm

i already want to play really bad! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can the Devs please provide some tidbit of information?   Can the Devs please provide some tidbit of information? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can the Devs please provide some tidbit of information?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3