Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unit healing/damage issue?

Go down 
+4
kuba_
Panda
Hegorn
Yanvicious
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Yanvicious

Unit healing/damage issue? Empty
PostSubject: Unit healing/damage issue?   Unit healing/damage issue? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 8:22 pm

I've run a few battles tonight, after each one where cavalry takes almost no damage when i check the barracks their health is empty so i have to spend 800 gold and 28 minutes on healing them? Was this some intentional change that went in with the patch and was just not mentioned anywhere?
Back to top Go down
Hegorn

Hegorn

PostSubject: Re: Unit healing/damage issue?   Unit healing/damage issue? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 9:57 pm

My cav are suffering the same problem. <1-2 hp damage to the unit if anything at all and no deaths in battle. After the battle, the barracks shows them nearly dead and requiring heavy heals with very long wait times (800 gold and 25mins or so).
Back to top Go down
Panda

PostSubject: Re: Unit healing/damage issue?   Unit healing/damage issue? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 11:18 pm

I have something like this but with heavy infantry.
Back to top Go down
kuba_

PostSubject: Re: Unit healing/damage issue?   Unit healing/damage issue? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 11:22 pm

I have the same. Time of healing cavalry has been increased significantly. Is it bug or intentional effect?
Back to top Go down
kuba_

PostSubject: Re: Unit healing/damage issue?   Unit healing/damage issue? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 11:46 pm

Now i know its bug. My cav didnt take any loses in coop and my hevies one took 3 second 5 loses. After battle one heavy has 13 loses to heal second 12. My cav has 0/4 lives.

Time to heal cav has also increased i need to wait about 40 min, where yesterday it was about 15-18 min to full heal (cav didnt lvl up in the meantime).
Back to top Go down
Piktas

Piktas

PostSubject: Re: Unit healing/damage issue?   Unit healing/damage issue? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 11:47 pm

hope this gets fixed soon
Back to top Go down
Fizban

PostSubject: Additional information   Unit healing/damage issue? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 12:33 am

Ok, so I decided to find out exactly what went wrong.

I started a PvE battle on normal difficulty, bringing one HI, 3 LI and one assault. I immediately parked my HI where nothing could happen to it, way back and under cover, then sent my LI and assault rushing in to deal with the enemy, which they did without too much trouble.

My HI never was anywhere near combat, it never was targeted by any archer and wasn't even ever in range of them or in LOS for that matter. Needless to say, it ended the combat with 0 casualties.

And afterwards, when I looked in the barracks: here it was, at 10/20 health, in dire need of healing.

So the bug is about damage. Since it has been reported for cavalry as well, my guess is that it shows up for units with more than 1hp, and that even if they take no damage they are reduced to one 1hp per squad member, and that is then factored into healing.
Back to top Go down
Hegorn

Hegorn

PostSubject: Re: Unit healing/damage issue?   Unit healing/damage issue? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 7:07 am

Healing used to be based on units - not HPs. Seems like they tried to change it to HPs, but that introduced bugs.

Back to top Go down
Dobraine

Dobraine

PostSubject: Re: Unit healing/damage issue?   Unit healing/damage issue? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 7:43 am

after the patch this morning im having no issue at all. still feels like healing times are longer on the heavies/cav, but when my cav takes no damage there is no healing required. thank you for the overnight patch, good show fellas.
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Unit healing/damage issue?   Unit healing/damage issue? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 9:00 am

You know we love you... Wink
Back to top Go down
Hegorn

Hegorn

PostSubject: Re: Unit healing/damage issue?   Unit healing/damage issue? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 3:11 pm

Thanks for the fix.

Question though - it seems like the time to heal units with more than 1 health are disproportionately higher than the units with 1 unit. Heal times seem to have gone up significantly for those units compared to single HP units.

Anything to this? I havent checked numbers yet, so I this is just based on cursory observations.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unit healing/damage issue?   Unit healing/damage issue? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unit healing/damage issue?
Page 1 of 1