Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

When a unit stops fleeing, you have to select another unit first, to control the fleeing unit

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pearl

Pearl

When a unit stops fleeing, you have to select another unit first, to control the fleeing unit Empty
PostSubject: When a unit stops fleeing, you have to select another unit first, to control the fleeing unit   When a unit stops fleeing, you have to select another unit first, to control the fleeing unit I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 10:12 am

Say unit #1 is fleeing. And you select unit #1 and try to move it:
  • It will properly ignore you, since it is scared and fleeing...

Then unit #1 finally passes a morale check & can now be controlled again.
  • If you try to send it somewhere, it will ignore the orders;
  • If you hit '1' to select it again, and try to send it somewhere: it will still ignore the orders.
When a unit stops fleeing, you have to select another unit first, to control the fleeing unit 3VINqLuP28udmvBPe9v7zRDhhvQB69DBAwrPiSMQWQKWHkXHGUMe2Rmr7_IiVqd-aRhfMdCp9hGYRGUfWsYeU68C6BnWG9C5umIAwUqzuxedntNIGkHYb8nwIQ

To be able to order the unit you need to do the following:
  • Hit '2' to select a different unit;
  • Hit '1' to select the unit that was previously fleeing;
  • Then you can order the unit & it will pay attention to its new orders.

Bug: After a unit stops fleeing (if it is selected), you need to first select another unit; and then reselect the previously fleeing unit, before it will pay attention to new orders.
Back to top Go down
Bobba

When a unit stops fleeing, you have to select another unit first, to control the fleeing unit Empty
PostSubject: Re: When a unit stops fleeing, you have to select another unit first, to control the fleeing unit   When a unit stops fleeing, you have to select another unit first, to control the fleeing unit I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 11:14 am

I can confirm that this bug also happens to me.
Back to top Go down
lightshield

lightshield

PostSubject: Re: When a unit stops fleeing, you have to select another unit first, to control the fleeing unit   When a unit stops fleeing, you have to select another unit first, to control the fleeing unit I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 12:37 am

Thank you for the report people. It's true that I prevented the selection of a fleeing unit, by click in the battlefield. Since this creates strange behaviour I shall revert it back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When a unit stops fleeing, you have to select another unit first, to control the fleeing unit   When a unit stops fleeing, you have to select another unit first, to control the fleeing unit I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When a unit stops fleeing, you have to select another unit first, to control the fleeing unit
Page 1 of 1