Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unit Stats - Max Values by Unit Type

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hegorn

Hegorn

Unit Stats - Max Values by Unit Type Empty
PostSubject: Unit Stats - Max Values by Unit Type   Unit Stats - Max Values by Unit Type I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 8:24 pm

Google Sheet with the Stats - http://goo.gl/EjepY
  • Each unit type has its own maximum stats.
  • All races have the same maximum stats.

Devs, please correct me if I have any of this information wrong. The stats were obtained from the game itself using a display bug that Agincourt is aware of.

I had help from a friendly darksider to confirm that maximum stats are the same across races. Happy to share credit as long as I wont get anyone in trouble for "exploiting" the bug.

Back to top Go down
Arqane

PostSubject: Re: Unit Stats - Max Values by Unit Type   Unit Stats - Max Values by Unit Type I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 5:31 pm

Couple things that would be nice to add. Hero max stats. It would definitely be nice to know if Legions heroes lose their advantage in the end-game if they all have the same caps.

Also, ranged strength. It's 'hidden', so I don't know if 40 is the cap for their ranged strength or just melee. A bit hard to test because of that. Even though I can stack about +50 worth of strength items on a single unit of archers, I can't tell if there's a substantial difference between 40 and a possible 80 ranged strength.
Back to top Go down
Hegorn

Hegorn

PostSubject: Re: Unit Stats - Max Values by Unit Type   Unit Stats - Max Values by Unit Type I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 11:23 pm

Arqane wrote:
Couple things that would be nice to add. Hero max stats. It would definitely be nice to know if Legions heroes lose their advantage in the end-game if they all have the same caps.

Also, ranged strength. It's 'hidden', so I don't know if 40 is the cap for their ranged strength or just melee. A bit hard to test because of that. Even though I can stack about +50 worth of strength items on a single unit of archers, I can't tell if there's a substantial difference between 40 and a possible 80 ranged strength.

Unfortunately the display bug didnt work on Heroes. I did try that. If I had to guess, I would say all heroes have the same stat caps.

About Missile Strength, there is no way to tell right now unfortunately. The devs have said that Artillery has ranged strengths starting at 80 and up. So at least some unit has a ranged STR cap higher than 80.

Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Unit Stats - Max Values by Unit Type   Unit Stats - Max Values by Unit Type I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 12:05 am

Display bug?
Back to top Go down
Hegorn

Hegorn

PostSubject: Re: Unit Stats - Max Values by Unit Type   Unit Stats - Max Values by Unit Type I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 12:37 am

RuneSlayer wrote:
Display bug?
iirc, there was mention of a display bug like this in the patch notes. I figured the dev team was aware of it.

Repro is simple:
- Sequentially equip two items to the same item slot.
- The displayed stats will perpetually increase for any stats on those two items. It doesnt subtract the stats when you switch items.
- It is only a display bug and it will vanish as soon as you select another unit.

You know...... this doesnt have to be a high priority bug for you guys to fix... Wink
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Unit Stats - Max Values by Unit Type   Unit Stats - Max Values by Unit Type I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 1:12 am

Shocked

We were referring to another bug showing level up stat bonuses to the units in the Recruit area. THIS bug is different and I assure you we had no clue whatsoever. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Hegorn

Hegorn

PostSubject: Re: Unit Stats - Max Values by Unit Type   Unit Stats - Max Values by Unit Type I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 1:57 am

RuneSlayer wrote:
Shocked

We were referring to another bug showing level up stat bonuses to the units in the Recruit area. THIS bug is different and I assure you we had no clue whatsoever. Shocked
Ah. I misunderstood those patch notes or I would have reported this sooner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unit Stats - Max Values by Unit Type   Unit Stats - Max Values by Unit Type I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unit Stats - Max Values by Unit Type
Page 1 of 1