Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unable to target enemy unit that is chasing down a fleeing unit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
XViper

XViper

Unable to target enemy unit that is chasing down a fleeing unit Empty
PostSubject: Unable to target enemy unit that is chasing down a fleeing unit   Unable to target enemy unit that is chasing down a fleeing unit I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 2:44 am

I can't replicate this with consistency, but it has happened many times, when an enemy unit is chasing down one of my fleeing squads, I am unable to make my units target\attack the enemy unit.

With melee units I can set a path so they run into the unit, but I can't use my ranged units at all. It doesn't always happen, but its not a once off either.
Back to top Go down
Piktas

Piktas

PostSubject: Re: Unable to target enemy unit that is chasing down a fleeing unit   Unable to target enemy unit that is chasing down a fleeing unit I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 12:48 pm

Target the banner. I think Rune said it somewhere that the banner never lies Smile
Back to top Go down
XViper

XViper

PostSubject: Re: Unable to target enemy unit that is chasing down a fleeing unit   Unable to target enemy unit that is chasing down a fleeing unit I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 2:19 pm

Pretty sure I tried everything.

The sword would not appear. Only move orders were given.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unable to target enemy unit that is chasing down a fleeing unit   Unable to target enemy unit that is chasing down a fleeing unit I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unable to target enemy unit that is chasing down a fleeing unit
Page 1 of 1