Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

retreating directly into an enemy unit.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AgentAAA

AgentAAA

retreating directly into an enemy unit. Empty
PostSubject: retreating directly into an enemy unit.   retreating directly into an enemy unit. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 2:11 am

Whilst doing a PvP, my undead archer unit got attacked by a single division of human LI's. my front ranks were well prepared to intercept within a couple second if my undead archers had retreated into them. instead, against a single division, rather than flee backwards, they fleed directly forward into the LI division and the rest of the human ranks.

I'm aware of there being some issues regarding retreating when faced with multiple divisions, but this was the first time I've seen one battalion cause it for only one other battalion.
Back to top Go down
Latexlord

Latexlord

PostSubject: Re: retreating directly into an enemy unit.   retreating directly into an enemy unit. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 2:17 am

Maybe it was because there was your 6 LI units behind them, leading to a pathfinding issue ? That's a real mess when so much units are in the same place...
Back to top Go down
AgentAAA

AgentAAA

PostSubject: Re: retreating directly into an enemy unit.   retreating directly into an enemy unit. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 2:27 am

Latexlord wrote:
Maybe it was because there was your 6 LI units behind them, leading to a pathfinding issue ? That's a real mess when so much units are in the same place...

for the most part I've never had that issue with retreating units, though in hindsight I suppose it could be a factor. I did have some distance between the LI and archer divisions, though a small one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: retreating directly into an enemy unit.   retreating directly into an enemy unit. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

retreating directly into an enemy unit.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Conquest :: Bugs and Known Issues-
Jump to: