Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Can the Devs please provide some tidbit of information?

Go down 
+14
Ulfriden III
tonio21
Metalsiagon
Strachu
XViper
Tops
Steinhund
Adex
kqlkql
Boboknack
klaas
krawehl
RuneSlayer
Narmis
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
tonio21

Can the Devs please provide some tidbit of information? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can the Devs please provide some tidbit of information?   Can the Devs please provide some tidbit of information? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 7:36 am

Hey all

i think we need to mail Agincour , and tell them we dont play games support by them if they do nothing for BC

I play BC for one more war , if nothing change , i ll stop BC

I ll try to mail Agincour tomorrow , we need to mail them all together for a big impact

Back to top Go down
Boboknack

Boboknack

PostSubject: Re: Can the Devs please provide some tidbit of information?   Can the Devs please provide some tidbit of information? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 7:43 am

Strachu wrote:
Did someone mail Agincour?

Reasoning with that kind of people is futile, I believe.

I think we need to accept that BC was a great game that never really realised its full potential due to mismanagement and wrong decisions being made behind the scenes.

I'm guessing that Agincourt Gaming LLC. will let the game continue in order of filling law suits against successful companies so they can try to cash in on their success.

I don't expect Agincourt Gaming LLC to change or update the game. They would have provided us with some kind of info by now, if they wanted to come across as being a serious gaming company. The only ones talking are the ones that apparently got fired, that's not an encouraging sign and it says a lot about their modus operandi.
Back to top Go down
Ulfriden III

Ulfriden III

PostSubject: Re: Can the Devs please provide some tidbit of information?   Can the Devs please provide some tidbit of information? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 11:44 am

Let me say something!

We don t need Agincourt game, we need Rune Xargos and Lightshield!
I love you

please guys, do someting epic for us all! We will play it forever Very Happy Razz cheers

tell me only where and when to go, and i will! study study study

In the meanwhile, we keep playing BC waiting for your call!

Better soon than after, but take your time and make something unforgettable!

BC was a perfect test game for ur dreams, KA could become them real!
Do it, ur version of it! we will be there all days =)
The developers know everything about BC and KA i guess! So, repeat the miracle and make something even better!
Im sure u can do it!
And we will support it at 110%!!!

Ulfriden the supporting dwarf! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Can the Devs please provide some tidbit of information?   Can the Devs please provide some tidbit of information? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 3:52 am

Thank you for your kind words Ulfriden.

As I posted before, we are working on our own game engine and new game some time now.

The game is called "Empyrean Rule, The Rise of the Ancients" and its official website is here.

I will post more details about the game in 1-3 weeks when the official site will be fully functional.

This is a very hard path, but it is the only path we could follow if we really wanted to develop something unique without any restrictions by any other party.

We will initiate a Kickstarter sometime in the near future to raise funds for the completion of the game and a Greenlight campaign on Steam.

Let us hope that the "Ancients" will help us in the development journey. Smile
Back to top Go down
Boboknack

Boboknack

PostSubject: Re: Can the Devs please provide some tidbit of information?   Can the Devs please provide some tidbit of information? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 8:32 am

RuneSlayer wrote:

As I posted before, we are working on our own game engine and new game some time now.

The game is called "Empyrean Rule, The Rise of the Ancients" and its official website is here.

I will post more details about the game in 1-3 weeks when the official site will be fully functional.

This is a very hard path, but it is the only path we could follow if we really wanted to develop something unique without any restrictions by any other party.

We will initiate a Kickstarter sometime in the near future to raise funds for the completion of the game and a Greenlight campaign on Steam.

Sounds cool! bounce
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Can the Devs please provide some tidbit of information?   Can the Devs please provide some tidbit of information? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 9:31 am

Boboknack wrote:
RuneSlayer wrote:

Sounds cool! bounce

We believe it's super cool, but you guys will be the judge of that. Wink

To give you an idea...For this game we are inspired by great games such as Total War, Warhammer, Civilization and Eve Online.
Back to top Go down
Boboknack

Boboknack

PostSubject: Re: Can the Devs please provide some tidbit of information?   Can the Devs please provide some tidbit of information? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 9:34 am

RuneSlayer wrote:
Boboknack wrote:
RuneSlayer wrote:

Sounds cool! bounce

To give you an idea...For this game we are inspired by great games such as Total War, Warhammer, Civilization and Eve Online.

Oh man sounds like you guys have a lot of work ahead of you, make sure you don't turn into fossils before completion! lol!
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Can the Devs please provide some tidbit of information?   Can the Devs please provide some tidbit of information? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 9:52 am

Boboknack wrote:
RuneSlayer wrote:
Boboknack wrote:
RuneSlayer wrote:

Sounds cool! bounce

Oh man sounds like you guys have a lot of work ahead of you, make sure you don't turn into fossils before completion! lol!

Tbh, I'm not worried about the work ahead of us, as we are used to work hard, but instead about whether we will be able to raise the funds needed for such a game or not. We have already done a lot on Empyrean Rule, but there is still a lot to be done and hopefully the Kickstarter and other sources will help us generate the necessary funds for the continuation of the development.
Back to top Go down
Ulfriden III

Ulfriden III

PostSubject: Re: Can the Devs please provide some tidbit of information?   Can the Devs please provide some tidbit of information? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 10:15 am

That is exactly what i wished to hear!!!

COOL! Cool Cool Cool
SUPER COOL!!! pirat pirat pirat

hey: what about a little donations by the "Ancients" ?
A little support from many of us maybe it could help the game coming sooner Wink

(wow, im an ancient dwarf now Very Happy:D:D:D )
Back to top Go down
kqlkql

PostSubject: brass tacks   Can the Devs please provide some tidbit of information? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 1:08 pm

hope....light at the end of the tunnel? What kind of money are you looking for?
i am not sure what kickstart is but could a presale of gems work or investment banking resources or ????? put a number down so we can think about ways to do this. millions? 12.50? (i can cover that!) 1000 guys giving 100$? there may be some financial genius out there able to work this out.

hope springs eternal...now i have to go fight 5 times or people will yell at me! Smile

Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Can the Devs please provide some tidbit of information?   Can the Devs please provide some tidbit of information? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 2:41 am

kqlkql wrote:
i am not sure what kickstart is but could a presale of gems work or investment banking resources or ?????  put a number down so we can think about ways to do this. millions?  12.50? (i can cover that!) 1000 guys giving 100$? there may be some financial genius out there able to work this out.

hope springs eternal...now i have to go fight 5 times or people will yell at me! Smile

Kickstarter is a crowdfunding platform, where people/companies present their ideas/products and users back them in order to be developed and finished in exchange of the product itself or additional items depending on the amount of money a user backed the project with.

We are not aiming to create the next Assassins Creed, so the development budget is not in the millions. We are already using our own funds to develop the game, but that will not be enough. We will probably do a Kickstarter for $100k so we are able to finish developing the game and release it successfully.

We are actively seeking funds from other sources as well, so by all means, if anyone knows any investor(s) who would like to invest in a successful game to be, then I am definitely all ears.
Back to top Go down
Pulkit

Pulkit

PostSubject: Re: Can the Devs please provide some tidbit of information?   Can the Devs please provide some tidbit of information? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 8:02 am

RuneSlayer wrote:
kqlkql wrote:
i am not sure what kickstart is but could a presale of gems work or investment banking resources or ?????  put a number down so we can think about ways to do this. millions?  12.50? (i can cover that!) 1000 guys giving 100$? there may be some financial genius out there able to work this out.

Kickstarter is a crowdfunding platform, where people/companies present their ideas/products and users back them in order to be developed and finished in exchange of the product itself or additional items depending on the amount of money a user backed the project with.

We are not aiming to create the next Assassins Creed, so the development budget is not in the millions. We are already using our own funds to develop the game, but that will not be enough. We will probably do a Kickstarter for $100k so we are able to finish developing the game and release it successfully.

We are actively seeking funds from other sources as well, so by all means, if anyone knows any investor(s) who would like to invest in a successful game to be, then I am definitely all ears.
Assassins Creed!!! Can the Devs please provide some tidbit of information? - Page 2 Willy_nilly
Back to top Go down
Ulfriden III

Ulfriden III

PostSubject: Re: Can the Devs please provide some tidbit of information?   Can the Devs please provide some tidbit of information? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 3:58 am

kqlkql wrote:

yeah, that's an idea

why not a presale of gems to support the game?
Or, a sort of cohoperation between players to launch it?
A little effort from many can do a lot =) But i don t know what are the needs hehe
I like the idea!!
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Can the Devs please provide some tidbit of information?   Can the Devs please provide some tidbit of information? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 4:00 am

Hmmm..this is interesting. How did my post get deleted...? Hmmm..
Back to top Go down
Pulkit

Pulkit

PostSubject: Re: Can the Devs please provide some tidbit of information?   Can the Devs please provide some tidbit of information? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 5:06 am

RuneSlayer wrote:
Yep ..how did your posts get deleted.... now since i quoted you , so my post is empty..
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Can the Devs please provide some tidbit of information?   Can the Devs please provide some tidbit of information? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 5:10 am

Pulkit wrote:
RuneSlayer wrote:
Yep ..how did your posts get deleted.... now since i quoted you , so my post is empty..

Weird....moving oooon...
Back to top Go down
kqlkql

PostSubject: soooooo..   Can the Devs please provide some tidbit of information? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 5:25 pm

what did deleted post say? ..post it again and see if it gets deleted again...

moving on? where? when? how? who?
Back to top Go down
Boboknack

Boboknack

PostSubject: Re: Can the Devs please provide some tidbit of information?   Can the Devs please provide some tidbit of information? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 8:33 pm

kqlkql wrote:

If I recall correctly it said something about the amount of $ needed to release the game and how they planned to go about getting the money.

Maybe "Big Brother" is watching the forum after all and didn't like Runeslayer's post.

Agincourt Gaming LLC. REVEAL YOURSELF! Suspect
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Can the Devs please provide some tidbit of information?   Can the Devs please provide some tidbit of information? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 11:46 pm

kqlkql wrote:

empyreanrule.com  Be patient...1-2 weeks. Wink

Boboknack wrote:
kqlkql wrote:

If I recall correctly it said something about the amount of $ needed to release the game and how they planned to go about getting the money.

Maybe "Big Brother" is watching the forum after all and didn't like Runeslayer's post.

You are correct about the content of the post Boboknack.

In regards to who did that, I don't think that is the case to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Boboknack

Boboknack

PostSubject: Re: Can the Devs please provide some tidbit of information?   Can the Devs please provide some tidbit of information? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 7:45 am

RuneSlayer wrote:
kqlkql wrote:

empyreanrule.com  Be patient...1-2 weeks. Wink

Boboknack wrote:
kqlkql wrote:

You are correct about the content of the post Boboknack.

In regards to who did that, I don't think that is the case to be honest.

You are probably right, just odd that it picked exactly that posting. scratch
Back to top Go down
Ulfriden III

Ulfriden III

PostSubject: Re: Can the Devs please provide some tidbit of information?   Can the Devs please provide some tidbit of information? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 1:09 pm

im not able to connect to BC this evening, something happens to the game?
Back to top Go down
Boboknack

Boboknack

PostSubject: Re: Can the Devs please provide some tidbit of information?   Can the Devs please provide some tidbit of information? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 5:27 am

Ulfriden III wrote:

The game is still up! lol!
Back to top Go down
Juggernaut

Juggernaut

PostSubject: Re: Can the Devs please provide some tidbit of information?   Can the Devs please provide some tidbit of information? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 2:52 pm

Boboknack wrote:
Ulfriden III wrote:

The game is still up! lol!

No more¡, lol! Sad
Back to top Go down
Mazzrah

Mazzrah

PostSubject: Re: Can the Devs please provide some tidbit of information?   Can the Devs please provide some tidbit of information? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 6:59 pm

Chiming in a bit late here, but couldn't pass up an opportunity to give "props" to our over-worked, under-paid Devs.

THANK YOU! from the bottom of my little Darkie heart.

You created something that could hold my attention for up to 18 hours a day for about 10 months straight, something only EQ2 could do heretofore.

I will miss it in ways words can not express-- the antics, the intrigue, the drama, the politics, the vets and the newbs alike, the RP, and (my favourite) the endless battles.

I can't wait till Empyrean Rule is ready, but in the meantime, someone further up this thread suggested we migrate en masse and throw some other poor game out of balance while we're waiting.  Bwahaha!  I would be up for that.  Cool

In eager anticipation,
~Mazzrah Mauvais~
Mistress of the... um, hmm, I'll figure that out later.
Back to top Go down
sehal123

PostSubject: help us! dev   Can the Devs please provide some tidbit of information? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 7:58 pm

DEV can u tell us what happens with the game ??
lol!
is it end? affraid
No Shocked Sad

if not so plz do one post about is afro
lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can the Devs please provide some tidbit of information?   Can the Devs please provide some tidbit of information? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can the Devs please provide some tidbit of information?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next