Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THANK YOU DEVS!

Go down 
+4
Gorlak
RuneSlayer
seegn0me
Archer
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Archer

THANK YOU DEVS! Empty
PostSubject: THANK YOU DEVS!   THANK YOU DEVS! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 1:01 pm

I know being a dev can be a hard job, people always want more and more and more, and want it NOW!

But you rarely ever get thanked for the things you do that are pure awesomesauce!

So here's just a few things that've been changed that are -AWESOME- and we're all thankful for!

In no particular order!

Making the game (obvious, but easily overlooked) We play it kuz we like it!

Server stabilization:that lag we had with the influx of newbies was terrible, you were quick about it (now to do another ad campaign when the servers are capable of handling it--perhaps a week after Guild war has been out?--to give time to fix the bugs that might make new players run screaming!)

The "heal all units" button: 'nuff said

Allowing equips from the select-army screen:oh god... wonderful, WONDERFUL change!

Guild warfare: Still have a jury out on this one, but pretty much anything but a complete and utter fiasco is going to give a whole new aspect to the game everyone enjoys... with a cool side of awesome-sauce!

The pvp lobby! This actually made pvp possible now!

Feel free to add other stuff people think of.... I knew there are more things than this that've been changed for the better people LOVE!

Last edited by Archer on Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
seegn0me

THANK YOU DEVS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THANK YOU DEVS!   THANK YOU DEVS! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 1:35 pm

Thoroughly testing new features prior to release:  nobody likes obvious bugs or surprise imbalance
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

THANK YOU DEVS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THANK YOU DEVS!   THANK YOU DEVS! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 1:31 am

Thank you Archer, we are trying our best though sometimes it is not enough. However, the community's support and love keeps us going!

We are waiting for the GW to finish and then we will have a new influx of players from..."various" sources... Wink
Back to top Go down
Gorlak

Gorlak

THANK YOU DEVS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THANK YOU DEVS!   THANK YOU DEVS! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 8:45 am

RuneSlayer wrote:
...and then we will have a new influx of players from..."various" sources... Wink

More newcomers for a certain noob-loving darkie to take lovingly under his wing lol
Back to top Go down
Gafse

THANK YOU DEVS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THANK YOU DEVS!   THANK YOU DEVS! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 11:07 am

Appreciation is good, archer, and nothing says "Thank you" to the devs like offering up your beautiful credit card and charge up the gems. So take out your wallet and start input those digits with your pudgy fingers. Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Fyrr
The Unyielding
Fyrr

THANK YOU DEVS! Empty
PostSubject: hmm   THANK YOU DEVS! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 2:13 pm

Archer wrote:
The pvp lobby! This actually made pvp possible now!
1. and I've yet to see YOU in a pvp Suspect 
2. pvps are easier to get now, but quite a few people used to pvp even before this.
3. nice topic, I give you credit for this.

Gorlak wrote:
More newcomers for a certain noob-loving darkie to take lovingly under his wing lol

ahem Smile 
actually IF influx of noobs won't cause lag as happened the last time (and maybe some more chat options by then for the obnoxious ones...), I'll be quite happy.

Gafse wrote:
Appreciation is good, archer, and nothing says "Thank you" to the devs like offering up your beautiful credit card and charge up the gems. So take out your wallet and start input those digits with your pudgy fingers. Very Happy 

What an ork! The only thing I see you talk about - money/gold/currency...

..now, on-topic. Devs are probably getting tired of my repeating how good they are (and generally getting tired of me. If not yet - then soon Twisted Evil) but I'd like to go on record once more: devs are great! (but this time I won't provide my usual list of reasons).
Tbh, engaged and patient devs are one of the reasons I play this game.
(friendly warning: don't you DARE become less engaged!)

P.s. I tried to say/ my point is.. that devs are great. Razz
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

THANK YOU DEVS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THANK YOU DEVS!   THANK YOU DEVS! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 2:29 am

Thank you all for your great comments. Your support and love in the game means a lot to us...
Back to top Go down
Piktas

Piktas

THANK YOU DEVS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THANK YOU DEVS!   THANK YOU DEVS! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 10:49 am

Finally an ability to invite kong friends! Thanks Smile I invited everyone on my list.
Back to top Go down
Souless

Souless

THANK YOU DEVS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THANK YOU DEVS!   THANK YOU DEVS! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 11:02 am

Ty for all the great efforts I'm inviting all my friends, this game is "my dream comes true" Smile

Edit:
Done with the invites, it took me a lot of time tough Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

THANK YOU DEVS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THANK YOU DEVS!   THANK YOU DEVS! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THANK YOU DEVS!
Page 1 of 1