Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

More Questions for the Devs About the World Map

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dakota337

More Questions for the Devs About the World Map Empty
PostSubject: More Questions for the Devs About the World Map   More Questions for the Devs About the World Map I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 6:42 am

First like to say i really have enjoyed the game and it gets better with each update/patch. Last one was really nice.

Questions 1
The light army just took tile 47 - if the dark army were to capture tile 53 from the light and cutoff tile 47 from the other light tiles would the light army lose tile 47 or would they keep it?

Question 2
When the NPC horse army fights tiles / do the armies of either side have the ability to impact the outcome of the battle by fighting and gaining CP on the tile the NPC army is attacking?

Dakota337

Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: More Questions for the Devs About the World Map   More Questions for the Devs About the World Map I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 6:57 am

Thank you Dakota337, we are trying our best. Smile

Quote :
The light army just took tile 47 - if the dark army were to capture tile 53 from the light and cutoff tile 47 from the other light tiles would the light army lose tile 47 or would they keep it?

That would mean that region 47 would be inaccessible to ANY Light players and therefore the Dark Faction could easily attack and grind it to the point where it can control it without any resistance by the Light players.

Quote :
When the NPC horse army fights tiles / do the armies of either side have the ability to impact the outcome of the battle by fighting and gaining CP on the tile the NPC army is attacking?

Not at the moment. However, part of the Guild Warfare is going to be Capital Upgrades. Capital Armies would be able to be upgraded and the system will change so they MAY lose a battle and be destroyed.
Back to top Go down
Dakota337

PostSubject: Re: More Questions for the Devs About the World Map   More Questions for the Devs About the World Map I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 7:06 am

Thank you for your prompt and informative reply.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Questions for the Devs About the World Map   More Questions for the Devs About the World Map I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More Questions for the Devs About the World Map
Page 1 of 1