Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Couple of Questions for the Devs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dakota337

Couple of Questions for the Devs Empty
PostSubject: Couple of Questions for the Devs   Couple of Questions for the Devs I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 5:50 am

As always i would like to thank you for your hard work and excellent product that continues to get better with each update. I have a couple questions for you.

1. The Elves Heavy infantry special Fear, when it performs a morale check is that based off the morale of the attacker vs the morale of the defender? So if the attacking elf heavy has very high morale is that skill more likely to activate?

2. Are there plans to rearrange units in the barracks after they have been initially selected?

3. In the armory it is very tough to sort through the items once you get a lot. Are there any plans to put additional filters in there for (unit type or rarity)?

4. Is it possible to add a recent stats column in the guilds for the leader and vice leader to see to better help them manage the guilds and know you has been recently active.

Thank you for taking the time to answer these questions
Dakota337
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Couple of Questions for the Devs   Couple of Questions for the Devs I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 8:41 am

As always, we would like to thank you for your kind words. Smile

Quote :
The Elves Heavy infantry special Fear, when it performs a morale check is that based off the morale of the attacker vs the morale of the defender? So if the attacking elf heavy has very high morale is that skill more likely to activate?

It is but a Morale check of the enemy unit.

Quote :
Are there plans to rearrange units in the barracks after they have been initially selected?

Yes, they will be arranged to their type. First all Infantry units, then all Ranged units, then Heavy Infantry units etc. etc.

Quote :
In the armory it is very tough to sort through the items once you get a lot. Are there any plans to put additional filters in there for (unit type or rarity)?

The items will be sorted according to their rarity.

Quote :
Is it possible to add a recent stats column in the guilds for the leader and vice leader to see to better help them manage the guilds and know you has been recently active.

Yes, it is already in our ToDo list, though I have to admit that it is not our highest priority.
Back to top Go down
Dakota337

PostSubject: Re: Couple of Questions for the Devs   Couple of Questions for the Devs I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 10:17 am

It is but a Morale check of the enemy unit.

Does that mean a higher morale on the attacking unit has any baring or is it solely based on the morale of the attacked unit?
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Couple of Questions for the Devs   Couple of Questions for the Devs I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 1:40 pm

The instigator's Morale has no effect on the Morale Check that the enemy unit has to pass.
Back to top Go down
Dakota337

PostSubject: Re: Couple of Questions for the Devs   Couple of Questions for the Devs I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 1:44 pm

Thank you
Back to top Go down
Hegorn

Hegorn

PostSubject: Re: Couple of Questions for the Devs   Couple of Questions for the Devs I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 4:37 pm

RuneSlayer wrote:
Quote :
In the armory it is very tough to sort through the items once you get a lot. Are there any plans to put additional filters in there for (unit type or rarity)?

The items will be sorted according to their rarity.
I mentioned it in another thread, but items sorted by durability "color" first, then by rarity when the player switches to the repair screen would be preferred I think. So all completely broken items would show up first, then all "red hammer" durability, then all "orange hammer" items, then all normal items.
Back to top Go down
Hegorn

Hegorn

PostSubject: Re: Couple of Questions for the Devs   Couple of Questions for the Devs I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 4:45 pm

RuneSlayer wrote:
The instigator's Morale has no effect on the Morale Check that the enemy unit has to pass.
Thanks for the info. I updated the abilities sheet. There is still a random component to that though, correct?

http://goo.gl/Yzr1T
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Couple of Questions for the Devs   Couple of Questions for the Devs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Couple of Questions for the Devs
Page 1 of 1