Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THANK YOU DEVS!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bonezz

THANK YOU DEVS! Empty
PostSubject: THANK YOU DEVS!   THANK YOU DEVS! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 12:19 pm

THANK YOU for changing the colour scheme for the unit levels... SO much easier to read now!

^^--example of a quick bit of coding people don't mind seeing while we're awaiting GW2 +3!
Back to top Go down
Bobba

THANK YOU DEVS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THANK YOU DEVS!   THANK YOU DEVS! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 4:57 pm

Also, thanks for making sure all newly crafted GL's/epics get the full bonus, although the old GL's got it too which was kind of strange. Still better than leaving out any of the new crafts that got higher stats though in my opinion.

Also, mercs are quite enjoyable to battle against so far. =)
Back to top Go down
Realf Lantow

THANK YOU DEVS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THANK YOU DEVS!   THANK YOU DEVS! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 6:32 pm

Bobba wrote:
Also, thanks for making sure all newly crafted GL's/epics get the full bonus, although the old GL's got it too which was kind of strange. Still better than leaving out any of the new crafts that got higher stats though in my opinion.

SHHHH! I didn't even notice that... BUT DON'T LET THE DEVS KNOW! Wink

Seriously, you're complaining cause all your mediocre-at-best GLs are now "good", and all your "good" GLs are now "AWESOME!" Razz

hmmmmm, I'm rather surprised- they got boosted, but the AP didn't rise?
aw well, I better keep my mouth shut, otherwise all my now awesome GLs (which I honestly hadn't even checked until reading this!) will return to how they were.... Razz
Back to top Go down
Bobba

THANK YOU DEVS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THANK YOU DEVS!   THANK YOU DEVS! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 11:48 pm

Realf Lantow wrote:
Bobba wrote:

SHHHH! I didn't even notice that... BUT DON'T LET THE DEVS KNOW! Wink

Seriously, you're complaining cause all your mediocre-at-best GLs are now "good", and all your "good" GLs are now "AWESOME!" Razz

hmmmmm, I'm rather surprised- they got boosted, but the AP didn't rise?
aw well, I better keep my mouth shut, otherwise all my now awesome GLs (which I honestly hadn't even checked until reading this!) will return to how they were.... Razz
Oh wow you are right, didn't even notice. AP didn't go up... That's BAD. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

THANK YOU DEVS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THANK YOU DEVS!   THANK YOU DEVS! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THANK YOU DEVS!
Page 1 of 1