Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

questions world map and PVP/VS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
qcpass2080

qcpass2080

questions world map and PVP/VS Empty
PostSubject: questions world map and PVP/VS   questions world map and PVP/VS I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 4:50 am

Hi, i've a few questions. I searched in this board and asked ingame, but i didnt get the answers:

1. how one side wins the world map? by taking the capital Question
2. can one side win? king
3. what happens when one side wins the global map?

4. when i go to PVP or VS-Fight, does it depends to my Army witch enemy i get or my baracksize?

i knew my questions are newbish, but yes, i'm new here bounce
Back to top Go down
qcpass2080

qcpass2080

PostSubject: Re: questions world map and PVP/VS   questions world map and PVP/VS I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 1:16 pm

could anyone please answer? or is there no answer and it is not possible to win the global map?
Back to top Go down
Mephy

PostSubject: Re: questions world map and PVP/VS   questions world map and PVP/VS I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 1:35 pm

1. by taking the capital
2. practically no. The regions adjacents to capital are almost impossible to get. Attacking team can only play Nightmare and PvP games (no Co-Op) with 7 or more units, making the CP gain almost zero, and it has double-sized containers (need double effort to get 1%).
3. map reset, unrevealed reward to winners (probably something that doesn't snowball into another win) and unrevealed other things.
4. The enemy AP is based on your own AP.
Back to top Go down
Hegorn

Hegorn

PostSubject: Re: questions world map and PVP/VS   questions world map and PVP/VS I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 2:48 pm

I dont think there has been any Devtalk of "winning" the map or a map reset ever. Thats something that a lot of players think will happen because similar games have that mechanic.

The devs have said the map would be "endless." There are no "rounds" or "hard map resets" based on capital captures. AFAIK, the devs have never said there would be a map reset.

My interpretation of what we have heard from the devs is that Capital captures are supposed to be one of the biggest accomplishments in the game, but doing so may only have a temporary effect on the map. Nothing specific has been said about rewards.

I suspect that there may be some kind of strong pushback after a temporary recovery period when a capital is taken to "soft reset" the Capital encounter so it could not be farmed by a winning side. This is just speculation as to what would make sense though.
Back to top Go down
Mephy

PostSubject: Re: questions world map and PVP/VS   questions world map and PVP/VS I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 2:58 pm

Hegorn wrote:
I dont think there has been any Devtalk of "winning" the map or a map reset ever. Thats something that a lot of players think will happen because similar games have that mechanic.
This question was asked during the High Council, but no much of a great answer (that's why my post have a lot of "unrevealed"). The kind of map reset is unknown to me, but I would say it would be "hard" (back to original state).
Back to top Go down
qcpass2080

qcpass2080

PostSubject: Re: questions world map and PVP/VS   questions world map and PVP/VS I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 4:22 pm

thx for the answers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hegorn

Hegorn

PostSubject: Re: questions world map and PVP/VS   questions world map and PVP/VS I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 9:28 pm

Mephy wrote:
Hegorn wrote:
This question was asked during the High Council, but no much of a great answer (that's why my post have a lot of "unrevealed"). The kind of map reset is unknown to me, but I would say it would be "hard" (back to original state).
So youre saying that a capital capture would cause any guild that controls territory across the center column to lose those territories automatically? Thats a rather extreme disincentive for either side to place guild territory across the center line.

So why do you say a "hard" reset to the original state?

Back to top Go down
Mephy

PostSubject: Re: questions world map and PVP/VS   questions world map and PVP/VS I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 10:54 am

Hegorn wrote:
So youre saying that a capital capture would cause any guild that controls territory across the center column to lose those territories automatically? Thats a rather extreme disincentive for either side to place guild territory across the center line.

So why do you say a "hard" reset to the original state?
As I said, it's unknown to me. But it sounded like it in the High Council, even tho I can't transcript exactly what was said. It's actually irrelevant for now, to be honest, the game can't be won given the parameters of taking a capital-adjacent region.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: questions world map and PVP/VS   questions world map and PVP/VS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

questions world map and PVP/VS
Page 1 of 1