Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Heads up people! (Teasers)

Go down 
+18
Scaren
ysosad
Zep
Mazzrah
Gimli
Dahk
Juggernaut
Pulkit
blavbla1
Boboknack
venumuse
Bobba
Fyrr
Bblazer
LSLarry
Tibr
RuneSlayer
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

Heads up people! (Teasers) Empty
PostSubject: Heads up people! (Teasers)   Heads up people! (Teasers) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 1:10 am

Just a heads up for you people...

We are currently working hard to prepare what will be revealed when the counter reaches 0 ( Kingdoms Age in case some people haven't seen it yet).

When the counter reaches 0, in a few days, we will be finishing the Army Sets and we will address some other issues that the BC Community has presented, including the CP bonuses and population control. Don't worry people!

We are very excited with what we are about to show you and we hope that you will like it as much as we do!

I would personally like to reward your patience with the following teaser..

Heads up people! (Teasers) Teaser10

More teasers are coming as we are drawing closer to the "finish line"...

Speculate away! (cause no answers will be given by me...yet.. Wink)

Last edited by RuneSlayer on Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tibr

Tibr

PostSubject: Re: Heads up people! (Teasers)   Heads up people! (Teasers) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 2:06 am

It is a story of a stone elemental Rocky who escaped from a dwarven prison. He decided to run away after Ironhands tried to build an elemental stone wall, experimenting on new fortification techniques. After rolling down the hill he settled in a small forest clearance, enjoying the subtle wind breeze, trying to forget what that mean dwarf Runeslayer wanted to do to him. Living in peace with the forest spirits, nature accepted him and helped him to blend into the surroundings. Moss began to grow on his skin, wild animals sat on his back enjoying the sun. To the outer world he looked like a normal rock in a normal forest.

Suddenly he felt stamping nearby. Horses, he thought, cant be dwarves at least. As the elven recon unit got closer, its horses began to nicker feeling some magical presence in the air.
Back to top Go down
LSLarry

PostSubject: Re: Heads up people! (Teasers)   Heads up people! (Teasers) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 5:20 am

*stares for hours at teaser...*

It's quiet.... too quiet....
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Heads up people! (Teasers)   Heads up people! (Teasers) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:11 am

Tibr wrote:
It is a story of a stone elemental Rocky who escaped from a dwarven prison. He decided to run away after Ironhands tried to build an elemental stone wall, experimenting on new fortification techniques. After rolling down the hill he settled in a small forest clearance, enjoying the subtle wind breeze, trying to forget what that mean dwarf Runeslayer wanted to do to him. Living in peace with the forest spirits, nature accepted him and helped him to blend into the surroundings. Moss began to grow on his skin, wild animals sat on his back enjoying the sun. To the outer world he looked like a normal rock in a normal forest.

Suddenly he felt stamping nearby. Horses, he thought, cant be dwarves at least. As the elven recon unit got closer, its horses began to nicker feeling some magical presence in the air.

Wink
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Heads up people! (Teasers)   Heads up people! (Teasers) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 8:51 am

Btw...something I forgot to mention... It is an in-game picture.
Back to top Go down
LSLarry

PostSubject: Re: Heads up people! (Teasers)   Heads up people! (Teasers) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 8:53 am

game-play or cut scene? I'm a child of nineties and square burned us many times with this phrase... >.>
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Heads up people! (Teasers)   Heads up people! (Teasers) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 8:54 am

LSLarry wrote:
game-play or cut scene?  I'm a child of nineties and square burned us many times with this phrase... >.>

Game play... Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heads up people! (Teasers)   Heads up people! (Teasers) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 9:07 am

RuneSlayer wrote:

When the counter reaches 0, in a few days, we will be finishing the Army Sets and we will address some other issues that the BC Community has presented, including the CP bonuses and population control. Don't worry people!

I'm a little bit confused right now or did i just missed something?

So, when the counter reaches 0, Kingoms Age (A new game, not connected to BC) will start and the Army Sets and new CP mechanism for BC will be implemented?

Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Heads up people! (Teasers)   Heads up people! (Teasers) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 9:16 am

9999 wrote:
RuneSlayer wrote:

I'm a little bit confused right now or did i just missed something?

So, when the counter reaches 0, Kingoms Age (A new game, not connected to BC) will start and the Army Sets and new CP mechanism for BC will be implemented?

When exactly did I say all those things? Wink

I quote
RuneSlayer wrote:
We are currently working hard to prepare what will be revealed when the counter reaches 0 ( Kingdoms Age in case some people haven't seen it yet).

RuneSlayer wrote:
When the counter reaches 0, in a few days, we will be finishing the Army Sets and we will address some other issues that the BC Community has presented, including the CP bonuses and population control

In other words, we are currently working hard on what lies behind the "curtains", but when the counter reaches 0, then we will focus entirely on the army sets and some of the issues the BC Community has mentioned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heads up people! (Teasers)   Heads up people! (Teasers) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 9:22 am

Thanks for the clarifying.

Rolling Eyes  @me
Back to top Go down
Bblazer

Bblazer

PostSubject: Re: Heads up people! (Teasers)   Heads up people! (Teasers) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 11:33 am

I am looking at a flash version of skyrim...humm.

Btw, there is already a steam game called dragons age with 2 versions 2009 and 2011 if im not mistake an adventure game, new one arriving sometime in 2014....i suspect this is what you're working on? otherwise the name could be subjected to copyright....if it reachs steam atleast.

Graphics looks like its made on unity.
Back to top Go down
Fyrr
The Unyielding
Fyrr

PostSubject: Re: Heads up people! (Teasers)   Heads up people! (Teasers) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 12:06 pm

Bblazer wrote:
Graphics looks like its made on unity.
ohhh, can we get some technical details please?

Ok.. from that image it looks like such a weird game...  Suspect 

For example... we'll have 2 factions - green and pink (instant population imbalance issues.. because... pig side..), and players will slowwwly mine wood and stone. Frequent lightning destroy forests and we have a huge shortage of wood. And stone keeps turning into golems and killing everyone, dammit.

Dwarves breed warhorses because people somehow don't expect to see a dwarf who rides anything, so it proves useful in ambushes. And funny during earthquakes.  Neutral 

And the gem sink! - lots of flags everywhere, costing many gems/diamonds/whatever, units depicted there can be summoned if there's an enemy to defeat, of course it costs even more gems (but yay no maintenance cost or barracks to keep the armies in, and it doesn't even get wet in the rain). The flying HorseHeads are so OP... Scare enemies to death I guess, when they realize that it's a plant / snake hybrid and not a horse.

Some more (AI) flying units.. moths and flies. They even might carry a deadly disease or two, why not.

Too much rain. Wet dwarves don't look good. Humans.. Hell knows...  Elvish treehuggers keep dying (those damn lightnings). Skellies are nerfed and turned into bone dust, serves them right. Demons dislike sun and are lazy so they never bother to show up sounds like easy gameplay, perfect.

So in the end we have too much gold, no wood, too many dwarves and nothing to kill (except moths? I wonder how long does it take to kill one with a dwarven axe).

///goes to complain to devs about horrible balance.  scratch
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Heads up people! (Teasers)   Heads up people! (Teasers) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 2:11 pm

Bblazer wrote:
Btw, there is already a steam game called dragons age with 2 versions 2009 and 2011 if im not mistake an adventure game, new one arriving sometime in 2014....i suspect this is what you're working on? otherwise the name could be subjected to copyright....if it reachs steam atleast.

Only our game is called Kingdoms Age. Wink

Dragons Age is not an adventure game, but rather an RPG game..First one was EPIC, second one was ok and hopefully they will correct a lot of the mistakes in the third one...(and not make it a console pew pew game...)

Fyrr wrote:
///goes to complain to devs about horrible balance. scratch

Do I even have to comment on that? Smile
Back to top Go down
Bobba

PostSubject: Re: Heads up people! (Teasers)   Heads up people! (Teasers) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 3:06 pm

I don't think I want to live in a place where the word "age" can be copyrighted for use by a single company only.

You'd go to jail just for asking someone how old they are!
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Heads up people! (Teasers)   Heads up people! (Teasers) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 1:09 am

Bobba wrote:
I don't think I want to live in a place where the word "age" can be copyrighted for use by a single company only.

You'd go to jail just for asking someone how old they are!

..and probably lose your head if you ask a woman that question.. Wink
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Heads up people! (Teasers)   Heads up people! (Teasers) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 1:31 am

Saturday's Teaser T-9 days!

Heads up people! (Teasers) Teaser11
Back to top Go down
Bblazer

Bblazer

PostSubject: Re: Heads up people! (Teasers)   Heads up people! (Teasers) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 1:55 am

oh kingdoms age.....*searchs google on this one*....erm i see a game with this name, thought it doesn't seem popular and never played it nor heard of it.

Anyway of transferring any credits (gems) from bs to this game? tbh at end point, gems dont seem useful at all. And whatabout progress? Would be cool if ya could redeem your acc over there, as a token of gratitude of loyal players  Question  Question  Question 
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Heads up people! (Teasers)   Heads up people! (Teasers) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 2:00 am

Bblazer wrote:
oh kingdoms age.....*searchs google on this one*....erm i  see a game with this name, thought it doesn't  seem popular and never played it nor heard of it.

Anyway of transferring any credits (gems) from bs to this game? tbh at end point, gems dont seem useful at all. And whatabout progress? Would be cool if ya could redeem your acc over there, as a token of gratitude of loyal players  Question  Question  Question 

As mentioned before, we do not plan on stopping Battle Conquest any time soon, hence the coming updates. Wink

Kingdoms Age is not a Battle Conquest sequel and therefore there is no connection with Battle Conquest.
Back to top Go down
Fyrr
The Unyielding
Fyrr

PostSubject: Re: Heads up people! (Teasers)   Heads up people! (Teasers) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:28 am

RuneSlayer wrote:

Kingdoms Age is not a Battle Conquest sequel and therefore there is no connection with Battle Conquest.
What's the genre?
And what races if any?
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Heads up people! (Teasers)   Heads up people! (Teasers) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:42 am

Fyrr wrote:
RuneSlayer wrote:

What's the genre?
And what races if any?

Presentation of Kingdoms Age Wink
Back to top Go down
Tibr

Tibr

PostSubject: Re: Heads up people! (Teasers)   Heads up people! (Teasers) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 4:17 am

Have you already set up a KA forum? Will it have some better options than this ?

Something that would go miles is a "like/plus" option on posts. This would tremendously help any suggestion topics.
Voting system cross linked to the game somehow would be great as well.
Back to top Go down
Fyrr
The Unyielding
Fyrr

PostSubject: Re: Heads up people! (Teasers)   Heads up people! (Teasers) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 6:36 am

RuneSlayer wrote:
Fyrr wrote:
RuneSlayer wrote:

What's the genre?
And what races if any?

Presentation of Kingdoms Age Wink

..skin name 'Dracula'..
that's not a race. :p
Are there dark elves?
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Heads up people! (Teasers)   Heads up people! (Teasers) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:09 am

Tibr wrote:
Have you already set up a KA forum? Will it have some better options than this ?

Something that would go miles is a "like/plus" option on posts. This would tremendously help any suggestion topics.

The new Forums will have a Karma feature with which you can upvote, downvote posts, among other things. Wink

Fyrr wrote:
..skin name 'Dracula'..
Are there dark elves?

Mmmmmmaybe... Wink
Back to top Go down
Bblazer

Bblazer

PostSubject: Re: Heads up people! (Teasers)   Heads up people! (Teasers) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 12:24 pm

RuneSlayer wrote:
Tibr wrote:

The new Forums will have a Karma feature with which you can upvote, downvote posts, among other things. Wink

Fyrr wrote:
..skin name 'Dracula'..
Are there dark elves?

Mmmmmmaybe... Wink

If there is no wood elf (especially) /High elf....I would be just sad .....
Back to top Go down
Tibr

Tibr

PostSubject: Re: Heads up people! (Teasers)   Heads up people! (Teasers) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 12:53 pm

Is there a full demonic race/army too? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heads up people! (Teasers)   Heads up people! (Teasers) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heads up people! (Teasers)
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next