Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Heads up people! (Teasers)

Go down 
+18
Scaren
ysosad
Zep
Mazzrah
Gimli
Dahk
Juggernaut
Pulkit
blavbla1
Boboknack
venumuse
Bobba
Fyrr
Bblazer
LSLarry
Tibr
RuneSlayer
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Bobba

Heads up people! (Teasers) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heads up people! (Teasers)   Heads up people! (Teasers) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 10:53 am

Fyrr wrote:
Yup less grind is definitely p2w'ish... Less effort to get the same result if you pay (less battles to get same exp/gold or something)..

Hurrah, I'm not alone after all.  Smile 
Back to top Go down
Tibr

Tibr

PostSubject: Re: Heads up people! (Teasers)   Heads up people! (Teasers) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 10:55 am

Ppl say there is a KA forum already. Have you checked?
Back to top Go down
Bobba

PostSubject: Re: Heads up people! (Teasers)   Heads up people! (Teasers) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 11:01 am

Tibr wrote:

http://forums.kingdomsage.com/

I'm busy with the test server at this moment but I will definitely take another look at that forum when I'm done.
Back to top Go down
Fyrr
The Unyielding
Fyrr

PostSubject: Re: Heads up people! (Teasers)   Heads up people! (Teasers) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 11:04 am

Tibr wrote:
Oh talking about grapes and fat unicorns, you're amusing.

Right, neither me nor Bobba post there though so we're finishing the grape-free part of boosts here.
Back to top Go down
Bblazer

Bblazer

PostSubject: Re: Heads up people! (Teasers)   Heads up people! (Teasers) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 4:25 pm

So there isnt any test version of the game yet? and im guess there wont be, correct?
Back to top Go down
venumuse

PostSubject: Re: Heads up people! (Teasers)   Heads up people! (Teasers) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 6:46 pm

RuneSlayer wrote:
One remark gentlemen....Please do not discuss KA matters in the BC Forums..We made the KA Forums for a reason..

If what you say is true...then maybe you should take initiative over the BC forums and lock up this thread since this discussion is obviously over and thus send everyone else to the KA forums cheers 
Back to top Go down
ferarith

PostSubject: Re: Heads up people! (Teasers)   Heads up people! (Teasers) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 6:50 pm

venumuse wrote:
RuneSlayer wrote:
One remark gentlemen....Please do not discuss KA matters in the BC Forums..We made the KA Forums for a reason..

If what you say is true...then maybe you should take initiative over the BC forums and lock up this thread since this discussion is obviously over and thus send everyone else to the KA forums cheers 

IF KA was actually playable at this time i'd agree...(website has no "play here" button so i'm assuming i can't)
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Heads up people! (Teasers)   Heads up people! (Teasers) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 11:42 pm

In order to keep things tidy, I am locking this thread as this was used to provide teasers for Kingdoms Age, before any Forums or official site were present. It has served its purpose and it is no longer needed.

Please go to forums.kingdomsage.com if you would like to say something related to Kingdoms Age.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heads up people! (Teasers)   Heads up people! (Teasers) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heads up people! (Teasers)
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8