Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why did most dark players stop pvping?

Go down 
+12
Wave_Rida
RuneSlayer
Boboknack
Tibr
Fyrr
Anduin
Kalederon
Bobba
Juggernaut
Bblazer
Scaren
Claudandus
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Scaren

Scaren

Why did most dark players stop pvping? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why did most dark players stop pvping?   Why did most dark players stop pvping? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 12:48 pm

Anduin wrote:
Scaren wrote:
I like the idea of archers having some sort of ability or resistance against archers since they die to fast. I think archers do about the right amount of damage to HI but they do way to much damage to LI. A naked elven archer can wipe out my gl LI in a matter of 3-5 shots. That's around 80 AP against my 200 AP LI and this LI is capped on endurance. Bobba mentioned changing the effects that armor have on ranged attacks and I liked that solution a lot.

I haven't noticed this myself, my LI tank arrows fairly well.  It's only my cavalry and LIA that seem to die in a few shots.  I use maxed LI though.

25 units for your LI makes a difference. I don't even bother using LIA anymore without any hero gear. I like the damage archers do to HI but it seems like a naked archer can do similar damage to a better equipped archer. Plus archers really only require weapons and or artifacts. While LI really need all the gear(except maybe banners) to be effective. So I do think that archers still do need a little bit of work. LI seem ineffective against all units right now so they could also use some work.
Back to top Go down
Bblazer

Bblazer

PostSubject: Re: Why did most dark players stop pvping?   Why did most dark players stop pvping? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 1:08 pm

nobody uses artifact for archer, normally weapon and banner, but its a must to use armor now cause of all the other archers.
Back to top Go down
MegaManX

PostSubject: Re: Why did most dark players stop pvping?   Why did most dark players stop pvping? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 7:31 pm

Fyrr wrote:
Scaren wrote:
Because of other darkies telling darkies not to pvp lighties
some newer players indeed stick to their own faction, because otherwise it's gifting enemy cps...

hahaha that is exactly what I told you months and months ago why i wouldn't PVP against you. funny to see you come full circle...
Back to top Go down
Bobba

PostSubject: Re: Why did most dark players stop pvping?   Why did most dark players stop pvping? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 11:34 pm

MegaManX wrote:
Fyrr wrote:
Scaren wrote:
some newer players indeed stick to their own faction, because otherwise it's gifting enemy cps...

hahaha that is exactly what I told you months and months ago why i wouldn't PVP against you. funny to see you come full circle...

To be honest, If you win against someone of the opposite faction in pvp it's much more valuable than winning against someone on your side. Sure SOMEONE is guaranteed to gain some CP if you pvp within your faction, but imagine if you had both been doing solos instead during that time... you would have got more than double the CP most likely than your opponent. Winning against an opponent on the opposite faction means you take away all CP they could have earned during that time AND gain some CP yourself. It's a nice double whammy.

Therefore, I don't understand why everyone seems to think it's smarter to pvp within your faction...the only exception would be if you know without a doubt that you are going to lose, you shouldn't pvp the enemy faction.
Back to top Go down
XViper

XViper

PostSubject: Re: Why did most dark players stop pvping?   Why did most dark players stop pvping? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 12:03 am

Agree with Bobba Smile
Back to top Go down
Scaren

Scaren

PostSubject: Re: Why did most dark players stop pvping?   Why did most dark players stop pvping? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 2:16 pm

XViper wrote:
Agree with Bobba Smile

Why not double the cps you earn when you beat someone of the opposite faction?
Back to top Go down
Savvage

Savvage

PostSubject: Re: Why did most dark players stop pvping?   Why did most dark players stop pvping? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 12:16 am

Bobba wrote:
MegaManX wrote:
Fyrr wrote:
Scaren wrote:

To be honest, If you win against someone of the opposite faction in pvp it's much more valuable than winning against someone on your side. Sure SOMEONE is guaranteed to gain some CP if you pvp within your faction, but imagine if you had both been doing solos instead during that time... you would have got more than double the CP most likely than your opponent. Winning against an opponent on the opposite faction means you take away all CP they could have earned during that time AND gain some CP yourself. It's a nice double whammy.

Therefore, I don't understand why everyone seems to think it's smarter to pvp within your faction...the only exception would be if you know without a doubt that you are going to lose, you shouldn't pvp the enemy faction.
Spot on. Arranging PvPs take real long.
Back to top Go down
Bobba

PostSubject: Re: Why did most dark players stop pvping?   Why did most dark players stop pvping? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 2:07 pm

Scaren wrote:
XViper wrote:
Agree with Bobba Smile

Because there is no point. Theoretically the cps are already being double in the sense that your opponent is not getting any cps.
Back to top Go down
Scaren

Scaren

PostSubject: Re: Why did most dark players stop pvping?   Why did most dark players stop pvping? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 2:11 pm

Bobba wrote:
Scaren wrote:
XViper wrote:
Agree with Bobba Smile

Because there is no point. Theoretically the cps are already being double in the sense that your opponent is not getting any cps.

If the devs don't want to increase the cps of pvp then do you mind pasting that well thought out paragraph of yours in global chat every now and then?
Back to top Go down
Bblazer

Bblazer

PostSubject: Re: Why did most dark players stop pvping?   Why did most dark players stop pvping? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 2:55 pm

pvp cp needs to be increase for sure, but ai pvp will solve most problems, if that happens ofc. Reward with the items was nice, dunno if that is ever coming back but all it gives was rares as far as what i have got. maybe dungen lvls with increasing difficult and boss fights at specific levels, has nothing to do with pvp but just saying item drops was nice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why did most dark players stop pvping?   Why did most dark players stop pvping? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why did most dark players stop pvping?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3