Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Going over AP when pvping

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Scaren

Scaren

Going over AP when pvping Empty
PostSubject: Going over AP when pvping   Going over AP when pvping I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 1:10 pm

I'm not exactly sure how i'm doing this but it works. As shown as the go to battle button is red and I can still pvp even though i'm going over 2 ap.

http://prntscr.com/2hdzsv
Back to top Go down
ysosad
The Restless

PostSubject: Re: Going over AP when pvping   Going over AP when pvping I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 3:05 pm

I'm not sure what I am supposed to be looking at in your screenshot.

I thought you meant that you had 2AP more than the maximum allowed AP for a given tier, but it looks like you are right at the limit to me.
Back to top Go down
Scaren

Scaren

PostSubject: Re: Going over AP when pvping   Going over AP when pvping I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 5:27 pm

ysosad wrote:

I thought you meant that you had 2AP more than the maximum allowed AP for a given tier, but it looks like you are right at the limit to me.

Yes I did hit the limit. But my barracks only allows two ap under the tier limit. So I was overcoming my barracks limit. I'm not sure if it will go over for solos and coop as well. I haven't tried it yet.
Back to top Go down
ysosad
The Restless

PostSubject: Re: Going over AP when pvping   Going over AP when pvping I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 5:34 pm

Scaren wrote:
ysosad wrote:

Yes I did hit the limit. But my barracks only allows two ap under the tier limit. So I was overcoming my barracks limit. I'm not sure if it will go over for solos and coop as well. I haven't tried it yet.

Your screenshot shows that your AP limit for your current barracks level is 1448 and you are at 1150. Do you mean to say that your actual AP limit for your barracks is 1148 and not the 1448 shown in your screenshot?
Back to top Go down
XViper

XViper

PostSubject: Re: Going over AP when pvping   Going over AP when pvping I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 8:39 pm

I think Scaren forgot to wear his glasses Smile
Back to top Go down
Scaren

Scaren

PostSubject: Re: Going over AP when pvping   Going over AP when pvping I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 9:51 pm

XViper wrote:
I think Scaren forgot to wear his glasses Smile

haha correct sir. Oh well then my mistake. Sorry for putting this on here. Thanks for correcting me thought I had stumbled on a bug  Razz 
Back to top Go down
Xargos

Xargos

PostSubject: Re: Going over AP when pvping   Going over AP when pvping I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 1:10 am

Go, community, go!  pig 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going over AP when pvping   Going over AP when pvping I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going over AP when pvping
Page 1 of 1