Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thing players would like to know or see

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scaren

Scaren

Thing players would like to know or see Empty
PostSubject: Thing players would like to know or see   Thing players would like to know or see I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 2:06 pm

I would like a chart of stats please for all the races units including LIA. Your other stat charts don't include LIA and that is a very important thing to include. I would also like to know if or when you will let players change races without resetting. If anyone else would like to know some things post them on this thread.

Last edited by Scaren on Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hegorn

Hegorn

PostSubject: Re: Thing players would like to know or see   Thing players would like to know or see I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 8:14 pm

I try to keep this updated as much as I can. No guarantees, but its usually correct within a day of a patch/new info.

http://goo.gl/Q6NFH

Back to top Go down
Scaren

Scaren

PostSubject: Re: Thing players would like to know or see   Thing players would like to know or see I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 8:48 pm

Hegorn wrote:
I try to keep this updated as much as I can. No guarantees, but its usually correct within a day of a patch/new info.

http://goo.gl/Q6NFH

If this is correct and updated thank you very much.
Back to top Go down
Hegorn

Hegorn

PostSubject: Re: Thing players would like to know or see   Thing players would like to know or see I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 8:58 pm

Yea. Please let me know if you see a goof on it. I do have to rely on other players to get some of the stats, but historically BC players have been very helpful on that.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thing players would like to know or see   Thing players would like to know or see I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thing players would like to know or see
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Conquest :: General Discussion for Battle Conquest-
Jump to: