Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PvP Tournament for Tier 5 players

Go down 
+2
Strachu
venumuse
6 posters
AuthorMessage
venumuse

PvP Tournament for Tier 5 players Empty
PostSubject: PvP Tournament for Tier 5 players   PvP Tournament for Tier 5 players I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 9:55 am

Hello everyone again!

Several players reached out and said they wanted a Tier 5 tournament because they couldn't participate in Tier 1 tournament. So here we go. This tournament will start Monday, December 15th at again 1:00 PST. You don't have to show up at that time, you just need to tell me you want to enter the tournament by that time.

This event will be single elimination with pairings. Each match will be best 2 out of 3 wins. Each player has 3 days to fight their opponents and report back to me with won the match. After all matches have been completed, we'll move on to round 2 and each player will have another 3 days to fight their opponent. Rewards will pay out to the top 3 players.

Rewards:
1st Place- 1000 gems
2nd Place- 750 gems
3rd Place- 500 gems

I have a list of people that said they might be interested in doing it:
Strachu
BFT
Dahknese
Klaas
Mazzrah
Kql
Boboknack
Ulfriden
SirAnthony

If your name is on the list and you decide you don't want to be in it, just tell me and I will remove you. If your name isn't on the list, mail me in game, pm me on here, or comment below so I can add you Smile

Rewards will be payed out by codes from Runeslayer.

PvP Tournament for Tier 5 players EZGmfYA

If you look at the bottom of that picture, you will see a redeem code option. That is where you will enter your code if you place in the top 3 players Smile

Best of luck to everyone cheers

Last edited by venumuse on Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Strachu

PostSubject: Re: PvP Tournament for Tier 5 players   PvP Tournament for Tier 5 players I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 12:36 pm

Few questions:
1. What will happened if some players refuse to fight with other?
2. Any rules how to play? I can't win with scellies without range units and they hate to fight against elves range army.
3. I can't pvp with Kql so only against darkies, is there any chance to change it?
4. Is the number of battles limited or players have to do as many as they can?
Back to top Go down
venumuse

PostSubject: Re: PvP Tournament for Tier 5 players   PvP Tournament for Tier 5 players I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 12:48 pm

Strachu wrote:
Few questions:
1. What will happened if some players refuse to fight with other?
2. Any rules how to play? I can't win with scellies without range units and they hate to fight against elves range army.
3. I can't pvp with Kql so only against darkies, is there any chance to change it?
4. Is the number of battles limited or players have to do as many as they can?

1. If a player refuses to fight the other player or doesn't contact back/show any initiative to fight the other player, then that player will forfeit the tournament and the other player will get a win.

2. I don't know much about what a tier 5 fight is like, so any input on what you think the rules should be, go ahead and say it, because I have no experience fighting the tournament. The rules are up to you guys basically. So if you guys think ranged units should cap range at 50 for example, then that is up to you guys.

3. I will be using a randomizer to match pairings. I will look at each pairing afterwards and make sure everyone is eligible to fight their opponent. If I see two people in a guild are matched against each other, I will randomize the names again until everyone is eligible to fight their opponent.

4. Each pairing has to fight at least 3 times unless a player wins the first 2 games. So you guys can do 1 fight one day, and then schedule the others the next day for example, but someone has to win 2 times in less than 3 days and report the winner to me.
Back to top Go down
kqlkql

PostSubject: Re: PvP Tournament for Tier 5 players   PvP Tournament for Tier 5 players I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 5:38 pm

count me in..i don't have a clue what i am doing...sort out the ground rules about archers etc...i intend to bludgeon everybody so let's see how far that goes. Very Happy

strachu and i in same guild therefore can't fight each other...not willing to leave guild with 3 day wait and all...so that is something to consider..but hell, let's have at it...will be fun..i think..Razz
Back to top Go down
Ulfriden III

Ulfriden III

PostSubject: Re: PvP Tournament for Tier 5 players   PvP Tournament for Tier 5 players I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 8:47 pm

Cool!
Im a bad pvper, but im surely in! dd my army for the tournament!

About rules, i think T5 is made without ap limits for it should not have limist of sort.
Every army can be deployed at his max, so any restriction in a tounament will sound weird in my opinion.

Skellies cry for the campers, Lighties cry for the Undead OP... Who cares? in a tournament like this there will be no excuses, the best will win!

Glad to have fought until now, to see this cool event come to life! And to be part of it!
No tounament without a berserker dwarf fighting in!
Back to top Go down
Ulfriden III

Ulfriden III

PostSubject: Re: PvP Tournament for Tier 5 players   PvP Tournament for Tier 5 players I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 9:36 pm

I suggest a thing though:

in case of disconnection during the game,it is up to the opponent to decide if the battle must be refought or it is valid, but only in case the opponent wins the battle.

i explain better: disconnection must not be used as a way to flee if the batle isn t going well, but it happens often to be disconnected for bad connection. This may alter the outcome of the battles.
If the disconnected fighter wins anyway, the battle is set. If he lose, will be its opponent to decide if the disconnection can be voluntarily or not. Being fair, obviously.
I suggest this rule just to cover this eventuality Wink we can decide something different, but we should take the event in consideration
Back to top Go down
Boboknack

Boboknack

PostSubject: Re: PvP Tournament for Tier 5 players   PvP Tournament for Tier 5 players I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 8:25 am

I'm interested in participating(for the fun of it)
Back to top Go down
Pyr

PostSubject: Re: PvP Tournament for Tier 5 players   PvP Tournament for Tier 5 players I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 6:00 am

uhh its shame i dont have troops to enter t5 Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PvP Tournament for Tier 5 players   PvP Tournament for Tier 5 players I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PvP Tournament for Tier 5 players
Page 1 of 1