Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dvergar and Drows Armies

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Narmis

Dvergar and Drows Armies Empty
PostSubject: Dvergar and Drows Armies   Dvergar and Drows Armies I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:27 pm

Aside from the fact that these armies seem to be incredibly annoying and spawn way too frequently (4 armies fighting light hexes at the same time at the time of this writing), they also seem to be too powerful.

In the patch notes it was noted that "They are not as powerful as the Capital Armies". However, when I checked at 21:25 on April 4th, the Dark Army had just won 2846 CPs on hex 90, and a Dvergar army just won 2858 CPs on hex 135. That seems to contradict the patch notes about the power of the new armies.
Back to top Go down
Gimli

Gimli

PostSubject: Re: Dvergar and Drows Armies   Dvergar and Drows Armies I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:39 pm

This is so true.

When the 1st 2 Drow armies spawned it was still okay but 4min later 3 Dvergar armies spawned. What is it with the rapid spawning? Do they mate THAT fast? Very Happy 

They generate lower cp's than capital armies if u think of it.The Light Capitol earned 9378 cp's once and the Drow and Dvergar are only earning 2.8k it seems.
Back to top Go down
Scaren

Scaren

PostSubject: Re: Dvergar and Drows Armies   Dvergar and Drows Armies I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:45 pm

I was under the impression we would be able to hire them into our armies much like the merc units.
Back to top Go down
Gimli

Gimli

PostSubject: Re: Dvergar and Drows Armies   Dvergar and Drows Armies I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:48 pm

Scaren wrote:
I was under the impression we would be able to hire them into our armies much like the merc units.

About hiring them: Runeslyer said we can bribe them to help us and not attack us. Any idea how to do that?
Back to top Go down
Narmis

PostSubject: Re: Dvergar and Drows Armies   Dvergar and Drows Armies I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:55 pm

Now, at 21:50, a Drow army just earned 3559 CPs on hex 115. Again, this is higher than what the Dark Capital Army just won on hex 90 (2846 CPs).
Back to top Go down
Scaren

Scaren

PostSubject: Re: Dvergar and Drows Armies   Dvergar and Drows Armies I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 2:00 pm

Gimli wrote:
Scaren wrote:

About hiring them: Runeslyer said we can bribe them to help us and not attack us. Any idea how to do that?

I don't feel like going through the forum to find the link but I do remember him mentioning us hiring them along with the bribing aspect of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dvergar and Drows Armies   Dvergar and Drows Armies I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dvergar and Drows Armies
Page 1 of 1