Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Capital Armies targets

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mephy

Capital Armies targets Empty
PostSubject: Capital Armies targets   Capital Armies targets I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 2:23 pm

Its just me, or the Dark Army picks completely random targets (like attacking region 34 that was ALREADY at 74%), while the Light Army picks good strategic targets, most times regions with 30-40% Dark Control?

Probably just RNG trolling the dark side, but its kinda annoying.
Back to top Go down
Zep

Zep

PostSubject: Re: Capital Armies targets   Capital Armies targets I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 3:58 pm

Mephy wrote:
Its just me, or the Dark Army picks completely random targets (like attacking region 34 that was ALREADY at 74%), while the Light Army picks good strategic targets, most times regions with 30-40% Dark Control?

Probably just RNG trolling the dark side, but its kinda annoying.

Has happened before Wink

However, think of it the Capital Army is spawned to protect the Capital. It will definitely make our job harder Smile
Back to top Go down
Hegorn

Hegorn

PostSubject: Re: Capital Armies targets   Capital Armies targets I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 9:29 pm

Devs have said they intend to do a lot more with the capital armies - just not yet. I'd imagine improvements will be pushed with that release.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Capital Armies targets   Capital Armies targets I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Capital Armies targets
Page 1 of 1