Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Drow and Dvergar spawning is unreasonable...

Go down 
+10
XViper
RuneSlayer
Oingoboingo
Scaren
THAN0S
ferarith
Tibr
Claudandus
Six
Gimli
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Gimli

Gimli

The Drow and Dvergar spawning is unreasonable... Empty
PostSubject: The Drow and Dvergar spawning is unreasonable...   The Drow and Dvergar spawning is unreasonable... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 9:59 pm

The Drow and Dvergar armies are spawning to fast and make more cp's than  Capitol armies. Do the Devs WANT another deadlock like there was on Erevos??

This is mostly a thread to allow Six to tlak to the devs about this.
Back to top Go down
Six

PostSubject: Re: The Drow and Dvergar spawning is unreasonable...   The Drow and Dvergar spawning is unreasonable... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 10:17 pm

Seriously? I don't expect you need to inform us of everything that you implement in this game but when it impacts a select few ie: The AI armies attacking the ONLY the regions occupied by the obvious 2 light guilds...I'ts a bit annoying. Better planning on our guilds part could have been initiated rather than putting resources and effort into regions that AI units hit for 3k CP at a time...duly noted and ignored? Why not I rarely complain but I would like a little cheese to go with my whine thanks for letting me express myself  cheers 
Back to top Go down
Claudandus

Claudandus

PostSubject: Re: The Drow and Dvergar spawning is unreasonable...   The Drow and Dvergar spawning is unreasonable... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 11:59 pm

The drows and dvergars should not attack constantly. I see at least 3 armies at any given point doing aroung 3000CP dmg. Given their short way thats a lot. In the long wrong both factions will just abandon all regions adjacent to their mountain if this continues like that.
We were under the impression those AI spawned armies could be bribed, actively fought or influenced. Now they are just a force of chaos which certainly adds something to the game but not more depth into the faction game play.
Back to top Go down
Tibr

Tibr

PostSubject: Re: The Drow and Dvergar spawning is unreasonable...   The Drow and Dvergar spawning is unreasonable... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 12:45 am

The idea is not all that bad. But it has been implemented too early. If guilds would have armies they could counter passive cp with passive cp and all would be fine. Also if there were only x armies per week, and if they are destroyed they dont come anymore that would be helpful.

I agree right now it is another CP blocker slowing the game. A great improvement probably already planned would be those race models, skills and stuff that you would face as enemies while attacking their armies. Also if you get attacked by them, why not attack back where they come from to stop attacks? Give them a tile Smile
Back to top Go down
ferarith

PostSubject: Re: The Drow and Dvergar spawning is unreasonable...   The Drow and Dvergar spawning is unreasonable... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 7:44 am

If the target of these juggernuts are supposed to be random why the hell are they only attacking hexes owned by the light faction and adjacent to the volcano?? And these things spawn too damn fast. at this rate we will abandon all hexes around the volcano, cease to be in contact with the opposing Human Faction and have to just fight off the damn AI to keep our hexes. i thought the whole point was to fight the opposing faction? Also is the Desire of the devs to have a stalemate in which no side ever wins unless they can out CP the opponent by a 5 to 1 margin? because this a big step in that direction. For any faction to get past the middle and attack the other human controlled faction they have to fight BOTH AI factions and the other human faction. that's a ton of CP's not going towards beating human factions. If u can't tell, i think this idea has been horribly implemented thus far. at this rate any bonus adjacent to the volcano will come under constant attack making it VERY undesirable.
Back to top Go down
THAN0S

THAN0S

PostSubject: Re: The Drow and Dvergar spawning is unreasonable...   The Drow and Dvergar spawning is unreasonable... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 2:04 pm

PLEASE, PLEASE STOP.

Stop deploying things when they are NOT COMPLETE!

We the community are more than patient waiting for things to come out full steam and help with bugs and anything else that we can. PLEASE STOP implementing crap until it is COMPLETE.

Back to top Go down
ferarith

PostSubject: Re: The Drow and Dvergar spawning is unreasonable...   The Drow and Dvergar spawning is unreasonable... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 4:34 pm

Seconded Than0s, this guinea pig crap is getting old. AND its making people QUIT! hell Six said she was thinking about quitting, SIX said that.
Back to top Go down
Scaren

Scaren

PostSubject: Re: The Drow and Dvergar spawning is unreasonable...   The Drow and Dvergar spawning is unreasonable... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 5:39 pm

ferarith wrote:
Seconded Than0s, this guinea pig crap is getting old. AND its making people QUIT! hell Six said she was thinking about quitting, SIX said that.

She isn't the only one. I would prefer people didn't make rash decisions but I feel ****ed over really. Not to the point of quitting but i'm definitely not happy. I would agree with Than0s about the point that these AI armies feel unfinished. Not to mention all the other things I would rather see implemented first. Pvp vs. AI, Prestige system(it was already let into the game accidentally so don't see the problem with it) gearsets. Those 3 things would help the game a lot in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Oingoboingo

PostSubject: Re: The Drow and Dvergar spawning is unreasonable...   The Drow and Dvergar spawning is unreasonable... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 7:17 pm

I'm too tired to go into details but I pretty much agree with all the comments in this thread.  No 
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: The Drow and Dvergar spawning is unreasonable...   The Drow and Dvergar spawning is unreasonable... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 12:13 am

THAN0S wrote:
PLEASE, PLEASE STOP.

We the community are more than patient waiting for things to come out full steam and help with bugs and anything else that we can. PLEASE STOP implementing crap until it is COMPLETE.

We can argue on that for ages (which is why I decided not to respond to every comment there is in the Forums...), but the feature is complete. The Grey Goblin appeared to negotiate with you guys...and certain individuals were making fun of it. I don't want to go into details, but this is all part of the new RPG element which we want to add to the game, by introducing direct interaction of NPCs with the players. Remember though....Your actions have consequences....
Back to top Go down
XViper

XViper

PostSubject: Re: The Drow and Dvergar spawning is unreasonable...   The Drow and Dvergar spawning is unreasonable... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 12:15 am

The Grey what now??

I have NO idea what you're talking about :\
Back to top Go down
Pyr

PostSubject: Re: The Drow and Dvergar spawning is unreasonable...   The Drow and Dvergar spawning is unreasonable... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 2:12 am

1 yes grey goblin was in global for 20-30 minutes

shit not that topc sorry Sad
Back to top Go down
Six

PostSubject: Re: The Drow and Dvergar spawning is unreasonable...   The Drow and Dvergar spawning is unreasonable... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 2:21 am

Err yes i called him a booger... cheers   SiX is the culprit that made fun... and so well deserved since he took out a hex we fully upgraded and loss resources on...Negotiations will commence 2 weeks from today.....Saving my pennies as you all should do...per the Grey Goblin....We (Knights/Grey Guard) are not the only guilds that will be affected by his wrath  check the link of the saved chat conversation posted below

http://tinypic.com/r/345dhzn/8
Back to top Go down
tonio21

PostSubject: Re: The Drow and Dvergar spawning is unreasonable...   The Drow and Dvergar spawning is unreasonable... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 3:04 am

This AI army is just to active , we cant retake regions and defend or attack darkies in same time , before AI army appear ligthies was on region 60 look where we are now .
What it will be in 2 weecks ?
Back to top Go down
ferarith

PostSubject: Re: The Drow and Dvergar spawning is unreasonable...   The Drow and Dvergar spawning is unreasonable... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 3:23 am

RuneSlayer wrote:
THAN0S wrote:
PLEASE, PLEASE STOP.

We can argue on that for ages (which is why I decided not to respond to every comment there is in the Forums...), but the feature is complete. The Grey Goblin appeared to negotiate with you guys...and certain individuals were making fun of it. I don't want to go into details, but this is all part of the new RPG element which we want to add to the game, by introducing direct interaction of NPCs with the players. Remember though....Your actions have consequences....

Rune,

Just to be clear the Grey Goblin was insulted by the few players active in the forum at the time and now we all must suffer for 2 weeks of the AI attacks and the feature is complete and nothing will be done to change it? Want to make sure i've got my facts correct.

Ferarith
Back to top Go down
Pyr

PostSubject: Re: The Drow and Dvergar spawning is unreasonable...   The Drow and Dvergar spawning is unreasonable... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 5:18 am

the greay goblin was there while my trip to shop and making dinner

shit 2 weeks Surprised thats long time Sad you couldnt talk him into 3 days or so ?
Back to top Go down
Steinhund

Steinhund

PostSubject: Re: The Drow and Dvergar spawning is unreasonable...   The Drow and Dvergar spawning is unreasonable... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 5:24 am

RuneSlayer wrote:

jeah not only "OURs" also these kind of implement things which stop the gamelpay..these kind of Aktions have also consequenses..really tired of it but nvm i will come back once a week and look if there is any "progress" in this "thing"..

have a nice ghostcity

greetings
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: The Drow and Dvergar spawning is unreasonable...   The Drow and Dvergar spawning is unreasonable... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 5:54 am

Steinhund wrote:
RuneSlayer wrote:

jeah not only "OURs" also these kind of implement things which stop the gamelpay..these kind of Aktions have also consequenses..really tired of it but nvm i will come back once a week and look if there is any "progress" in this "thing"..

have a nice ghostcity

greetings

It stops the gameplay...right... Can't handle a challenge Steinhund? Wink

One advice...Always check the patch notes...and don't believe what you read on the chat...(Yeah, I was there reading the chat when you were "informed" about the recent changes...It's amazing what rumors are being spread by people who are just making things up...)
Back to top Go down
Scaren

Scaren

PostSubject: Re: The Drow and Dvergar spawning is unreasonable...   The Drow and Dvergar spawning is unreasonable... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 2:19 pm

ferarith wrote:
RuneSlayer wrote:
THAN0S wrote:
PLEASE, PLEASE STOP.

Rune,

Just to be clear the Grey Goblin was insulted by the few players active in the forum at the time and now we all must suffer for 2 weeks of the AI attacks and the feature is complete and nothing will be done to change it? Want to make sure i've got my facts correct.

Ferarith

I should have read this before I posted in the other thread but this is exactly my train of thought.
Back to top Go down
XViper

XViper

PostSubject: Re: The Drow and Dvergar spawning is unreasonable...   The Drow and Dvergar spawning is unreasonable... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 4:28 pm

I say we all have a nice long read of the recent patch notes and try to decipher whatever hidden meaning or clues may be in there?

I've already directed my guild to analyse it.

@RuneSlayer: I think people were generally inexperienced and unexpecting of this "RPG" element. I feel that many people are open to accepting it and the fun it could bring into the game. Perhaps it may be worth introducing another chance to the community in the near future and not waiting an entire two weeks?

Perhaps the Grey Goblin or another NPC could make an appearance again soon?
Back to top Go down
Savvage

Savvage

PostSubject: Re: The Drow and Dvergar spawning is unreasonable...   The Drow and Dvergar spawning is unreasonable... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 6:14 pm

Six is quitting? Look how active I was before, and look how active I am now... The problem is the developers making 'challenges' and players still getting the same rewards. It's like doing suicidal and getting NM rewards.

An entire AI against the LF is unfair if people didn't know what it could do. You should've announced. (I'm guessing you didn't lol)
Back to top Go down
Steinhund

Steinhund

PostSubject: Re: The Drow and Dvergar spawning is unreasonable...   The Drow and Dvergar spawning is unreasonable... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 5:46 am

Sorry but i think we have a different understanding in the word "challenge"..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Drow and Dvergar spawning is unreasonable...   The Drow and Dvergar spawning is unreasonable... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Drow and Dvergar spawning is unreasonable...
Page 1 of 1