Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Display CP to be gained in army selection window

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ferarith

Display CP to be gained in army selection window Empty
PostSubject: Display CP to be gained in army selection window   Display CP to be gained in army selection window I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 9:05 am

Recently i have been frustrated by having to determine the AP needed to assure maximum CP gained in an Insane by trial and error on a daily basis since the AP:CP ratio is on a variable scale. So i am reviving a suggestion i first saw made by mookie314. Please display the CP to be awarded for a win in the Army selection screen. This would prevent me from equipping gear for its AP alone unnecessarily, AND those times i end up with a CP reward of 198 because i equipped JUST too little AP, not knowing exactly what the AP needed to max my CP was.

Sincerely,

Ferarith
Back to top Go down
Tops

PostSubject: Re: Display CP to be gained in army selection window   Display CP to be gained in army selection window I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 2:16 pm

Simple tweak, very useful IMO

Only problem I can see with it is that maybe the devs keep that stat hidden so people don't make ultimate CP farming armies (for example, if some units are way better at earning CPs than others but we don't know it), but if that isn't the case then I am absolutely all for this
Back to top Go down
Metalsiagon

Metalsiagon

PostSubject: Re: Display CP to be gained in army selection window   Display CP to be gained in army selection window I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 4:02 pm

^ What Tops said. Also the actual exact value for AP->CP fluctuates on a daily basis by some mentioned, but unexplained, algorithm according to Rune.
Back to top Go down
Boboknack

Boboknack

PostSubject: Re: Display CP to be gained in army selection window   Display CP to be gained in army selection window I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 5:29 pm

+ 1 ! king 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Display CP to be gained in army selection window   Display CP to be gained in army selection window I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Display CP to be gained in army selection window
Page 1 of 1