Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Army selection blank space

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mephy

Army selection blank space Empty
PostSubject: Army selection blank space   Army selection blank space I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 11:40 am

That should be removed. I'm referring to this: You select a type of battle, then the army selection screen pops up. There's two lists of units, one starts with all your available units (Barracks) and the other empty (Army). When you change one from barracks to army, the space on the barracks list become a blank space, and units that need to be scrolled to reach STILL need to be scrolled to reach. Just rearrange the list to clear any blank space after each unit selection.
Back to top Go down
Hegorn

Hegorn

Army selection blank space Empty
PostSubject: Re: Army selection blank space   Army selection blank space I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 4:53 pm

Mephy wrote:
That should be removed. I'm referring to this: You select a type of battle, then the army selection screen pops up. There's two lists of units, one starts with all your available units (Barracks) and the other empty (Army). When you change one from barracks to army, the space on the barracks list become a blank space, and units that need to be scrolled to reach STILL need to be scrolled to reach. Just rearrange the list to clear any blank space after each unit selection.
The blank space helps recognize which units I am selecting. I always know that X unit will be in Y position. Its like moving cards on a table. It hasnt bothered me too much.

I would like to see the ability to organize units more though. I would prefer to see the ability to arrange units in tabs or additional rows that we can flip/scroll through. In the barracks, we can assign units to tab1, tab2, tab3. Units may be assigned to multiple tabs. The idea would be to organize different types of armies into each tab.

I wouldnt even mind if they opened ~2 tabs for free and then allowed extra tabs to be purchased through a talent system and/or with gems. Once more unit types are introduced, players will want to organize more types of armies too.
Back to top Go down

Army selection blank space
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Conquest :: Suggestions-
Jump to: