Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Army Banner Selection

Go down 
+2
venumuse
Damastas
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Damastas

Army Banner Selection Empty
PostSubject: Army Banner Selection   Army Banner Selection I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 5:30 am

Just a suggestion.  It would be great if there was a quick-select feature for banners you own when you prepare your army for battle.  I for instance rotate between solo and coop, and my solo army is melee heavy while my coop is cav heavy.  I have banners that best benefit each, and they are different.  It is a hassle to have to go into the Army feature from the main screen and switch banners between battles, especially if I am trying to quickly turn battles.

Thanks for your consideration.

-Damastas
Back to top Go down
venumuse

PostSubject: Re: Army Banner Selection   Army Banner Selection I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 8:38 am

Gear sets should be implemented soon. It is already top priority for developers so don't worry.
Back to top Go down
Damastas

PostSubject: Re: Army Banner Selection   Army Banner Selection I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 2:07 pm

Not sure it would fall under gear sets, since banners do not suffer damage of any kind and cannot be slotted to specific units...
Back to top Go down
Claudandus

Claudandus

PostSubject: Re: Army Banner Selection   Army Banner Selection I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 2:15 pm

venumuse wrote:
Gear sets should be implemented soon. It is already top priority for developers so don't worry.

Gear sets are already implemented. Or is it just me enjoying the perks of it? Smile
Back to top Go down
Bobba

PostSubject: Re: Army Banner Selection   Army Banner Selection I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 5:11 pm

Claudandus wrote:
venumuse wrote:

Gear sets are already implemented. Or is it just me enjoying the perks of it? Smile

May 20th my friend.  Wink 
Back to top Go down
Ulfriden

Ulfriden

PostSubject: Re: Army Banner Selection   Army Banner Selection I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 11:25 pm

I suggest the gems army banners would surpass the cap limit of the unit:
otherwise, they are useless at higher levels (some add just a few to stats, example +3 endu to 3 kinds of units at full development).

Mostly the units are already capped without them. It won t be an unbalancing advantage, but it would be worth to gear them Wink

And, i suggest to add a (very little) morale check penalty to the units who face The Red Demon of Asgurth banner, due they are a bot scared by it (unless they field the same banner).
Back to top Go down
Claudandus

Claudandus

PostSubject: Re: Army Banner Selection   Army Banner Selection I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 12:04 am

Army banners shouldn't be able to exceed caps, since they dont cost any AP.
Back to top Go down
Scaren

Scaren

PostSubject: Re: Army Banner Selection   Army Banner Selection I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 12:58 pm

I remember the huge outrage of people when that banner (demon of Asgurth or whatever it's called) everyone thought it would actually do something...  
Back to top Go down
Ulfriden

Ulfriden

PostSubject: Re: Army Banner Selection   Army Banner Selection I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 2:36 pm

Scaren wrote:
I remember the huge outrage of people when that banner (demon of Asgurth or whatever it's called) everyone thought it would actually do something...  

hehe

i took it for it is the more nice banner with the deepest green, and the blood on the silk.

Im suggesting just for the background of the banner. It should scare the foes Cool affraid 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Army Banner Selection   Army Banner Selection I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Army Banner Selection
Page 1 of 1