Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Add army banner selection to the army sets

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ulfriden

Ulfriden

Add army banner selection to the army sets Empty
PostSubject: Add army banner selection to the army sets   Add army banner selection to the army sets I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 1:05 am

Other suggested already the thing in other topics.
having the 4 army sets to accelerate the selection is great, once used to the system, but it is incomplete until u add the army banner selection.

If u have not those banners u don t need it, but if u have different banners u strongly need it! Having different sets means u can have one full melee, one for fast coops without heavies, one with ranged and one with many cavs, for example. everyone needs a different banner, and if u have them u should want to use the appropriate one in every set. So, why having the sets i have to go to the barrack everytime to change the banner? It is boring, and most of the times i forget it, going into battle with a useless banner, having the giant helmet of death with no heavies on the field for examples, or the twin unicorn with no cavs.
Please make this little fix for those who have many banners. I am one of the few (if not the only one) who have the demon of asgurth banner, the expensive and useless one (supporting the game), help me to use it =)
Back to top Go down
Boboknack

Boboknack

Add army banner selection to the army sets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Add army banner selection to the army sets   Add army banner selection to the army sets I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 5:32 pm

+ 1 !  king 
Back to top Go down

Add army banner selection to the army sets
Page 1 of 1