Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Possible Improvement to Battle Selection Screen

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Plonk

Possible Improvement to Battle Selection Screen Empty
PostSubject: Possible Improvement to Battle Selection Screen   Possible Improvement to Battle Selection Screen I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 10:09 am

Currently, while selecting troops for a battle, only those available are displayed. You can close the window, go back to the city, select the barracks, and grab that one keen item or hero off of your healing HI. Then you exit the barracks, go back to the main map, select the hex, and equip the item for the battle.

If troops unavailable due to healing were displayed but greyed out/not selectable in the battle selection screen to the right of the usable units, it would add a nice level of functionality to the GUI.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Bobba

PostSubject: Re: Possible Improvement to Battle Selection Screen   Possible Improvement to Battle Selection Screen I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 11:02 am

Plonk wrote:
Currently, while selecting troops for a battle, only those available are displayed. You can close the window, go back to the city, select the barracks, and grab that one keen item or hero off of your healing HI. Then you exit the barracks, go back to the main map, select the hex, and equip the item for the battle.

If troops unavailable due to healing were displayed but greyed out/not selectable in the battle selection screen to the right of the usable units, it would add a nice level of functionality to the GUI.

Thanks.
Yup, agreed. Smile
Back to top Go down
XViper

XViper

PostSubject: Re: Possible Improvement to Battle Selection Screen   Possible Improvement to Battle Selection Screen I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 6:47 pm

I knew I wanted this, but for some reason never thought to say something.

Being able to reassign heroes and items from the battle select screen from currently healing units would be a hugely beneficial function to the GUI.
Back to top Go down
Realf Lantow

PostSubject: Re: Possible Improvement to Battle Selection Screen   Possible Improvement to Battle Selection Screen I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 7:54 am

This has been asked for SO MANY TIMES, I cannot even count them anymore. EVEYRBODY wants this, since we've all gone through the frustration of going to the battle queue, realizing we have some extra AP to use on equipment, tried to equip, say a hero, and found that he's on a unit that's healing. O.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible Improvement to Battle Selection Screen   Possible Improvement to Battle Selection Screen I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possible Improvement to Battle Selection Screen
Page 1 of 1