Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Battle screen lag

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Togan

Battle screen lag Empty
PostSubject: Battle screen lag   Battle screen lag I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 4:12 am

I have a massive battlefield lag which makes the game close to unplayable.

I´m using Chrome (cache cleared) and had this problem since a few days. And this is important it is getting more laggy every day.

Plz fix it for Chrome.

Togan
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

Battle screen lag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle screen lag   Battle screen lag I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 4:25 am

Togan,

We have identified the problem and it is not our fault.

In fact, we are preparing a thread here in the forum with solutions for several issues encountered by players mainly due to Flash or browsers.

In the case of Chrome do the following and you will experience HUGE improvement in performance.

Type chrome://plugins/ on the address bar of Chrome.

Make sure that the 2 Flash plugins are disabled and enabled like in the picture below

Battle screen lag Chrome11

Make sure you have this: C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\30.0.1599.101\PepperFlash\pepflashplayer.dll

disabled

and this: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash\NPSWF32_11_9_900_117.dll

enabled
Back to top Go down
Togan

Battle screen lag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle screen lag   Battle screen lag I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 4:50 am

Great that worked for me !!!

Thx a lot for this fast help.

Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

Battle screen lag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle screen lag   Battle screen lag I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 5:02 am

Our pleasure Togan...!

This is the problem with Flash apps and multiple browsers....

You fix something and then the next day browser A decides to do this and browser B that...then Flash gets updated and you need to "refix" everything once again...

Back to top Go down
Pearl

Pearl

Battle screen lag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle screen lag   Battle screen lag I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 5:07 pm

RuneSlayer wrote:
In the case of Chrome do the following and you will experience HUGE improvement in performance.

Type chrome://plugins/ on the address bar of Chrome.

Make sure that the 2 Flash plugins are disabled and enabled like in the picture below

Battle screen lag Chrome11
Here is my user experience attempting to follow the above instructions:

#1.  I started up chrome & entered 'chome://plugins' as instructed above.  The following came up:

Battle screen lag LR1cfAXbeYi9_VTh1aVz2h-THUmVUwEMbCXCoXnYxvtlqTNRD5uyAQmxEWvdKn7Js2J9B-A4WuaJOu2TYLoT-CfZ80JsDsUfguZMFtQk68M3uUwZE7tccm8FEQ

At this point I was totally lost as the picture did not match Runeslayer's picture.

After a minute of staring at the screen & trying to figure out what was going on I clicked on 'Details', and got the following:

Battle screen lag Fu7P16Kw6OwuqgCxEU5SXgMFTjJcVI31fBfVSaTc1VXVVbgs3CWpClyxQ1CRtn3af6z9ViWFjSUQOKIgQTCEIGL4thUHFmM1CRV1hh9HBgzKhsjfCy3QorFZdw

After setting is as above, a test in the game was no lag at all & no issues. Basketball

Version of my operating system & chrome:

Battle screen lag SsY9sNIy6Rj-NbBNX0lZOhVnNCpq-6W-taVAQ0QlkWaEDtlbbkgr6_WvrAECwJB5-gbx5r85q8SUF3rP1c99ZIjEugd_qKes70_vxmJgg9yPRShx21WnIh6R1w

Hopefully this will be helpful to other users who might be as blind as me in initially spotting the +details button.

RuneSlayer wrote:
This is the problem with Flash apps and multiple browsers....

You fix something and then the next day browser A decides to do this and browser B that...then Flash gets updated and you need to "refix" everything once again...
Yah ... the joy's of debugging Rolling Eyes(Note to the humour challenged: that was sarcasm!) .. Congratulations on finding one of the most annoying problems with browser games ...

Likewise from Hostfix on October 23rd, 2013

Runeslayer wrote:
We made several changes to resolve the incompatibility issues with the Internet Explorer.
Eek!  Run away! ... Congratulations on maintaining your sanity after fixing bugs in Internet Explorer --- no wonder you are considering to Go 3D for the next version -- that is 10x easier & more enjoyable than finding & fixing bugs in Internet Explorer (sadly I am NOT teasing here).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Battle screen lag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle screen lag   Battle screen lag I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle screen lag
Page 1 of 1