Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fame Gained

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zep

Zep

Fame Gained Empty
PostSubject: Fame Gained   Fame Gained I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 3:09 pm

Before the update, we were able to see Fame gained by upgrading the buildings. In the new interface that is missing. I request if it was possible adding them back.

My second suggestion on Fame is that Research should also Gain Fame since it also costs Resources.
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

Fame Gained Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fame Gained   Fame Gained I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 1:52 am

CycLonite wrote:

Before the update, we were able to see Fame gained by upgrading the buildings. In the new interface that is missing. I request if it was possible adding them back.

My second suggestion on Fame is that Research should also Gain Fame since it also costs Resources.

As mentioned in the news, we have left some GUI changes out for Tuesday's update. Both should be added on Tuesday.
Back to top Go down
cmurder

Fame Gained Empty
PostSubject: Another way to gain fame   Fame Gained I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 8:45 am

I would like to suggest a new way to gain fame...through battle. the amount of fame you gain varies from the difficulty. ex. easy=2 fame (if won) normal= 3 fame...so on and so forth.

I hope you take this into consideration

-Cmurder
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

Fame Gained Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fame Gained   Fame Gained I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 9:20 am

cmurder wrote:
I would like to suggest a new way to gain fame...through battle. the amount of fame you gain varies from the difficulty. ex. easy=2 fame (if won) normal= 3 fame...so on and so forth.

I hope you take this into consideration

-Cmurder

You will be able to gain Fame via Quests, which will be related to battles. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fame Gained Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fame Gained   Fame Gained I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fame Gained
Page 1 of 1