Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fame breakdown

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tops

Fame breakdown Empty
PostSubject: Fame breakdown   Fame breakdown I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 4:32 pm

I think it would be beneficial to the whole of BC if we could see exactly what our fame is made up of. Several factors go into fame, including and especially Conquest Points.

For example, I'm curious about my fame because I'm at about 20k despite the fact that I've done very limited combat. I start to wonder, "hey, how much fame do the top players have from just combat", because if anything could get me motivated to start fighting more, it's my competitive nature.

For all I know, I have more building fame than Six of Fyrr. Or, maybe I only have like half of their building fame. The game leaves you hanging there.
Back to top Go down
ysosad
The Restless

Fame breakdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fame breakdown   Fame breakdown I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 4:42 pm

Tops wrote:
I think it would be beneficial to the whole of BC if we could see exactly what our fame is made up of. Several factors go into fame, including and especially Conquest Points.

For example, I'm curious about my fame because I'm at about 20k despite the fact that I've done very limited combat. I start to wonder, "hey, how much fame do the top players have from just combat", because if anything could get me motivated to start fighting more, it's my competitive nature.

For all I know, I have more building fame than Six of Fyrr. Or, maybe I only have like half of their building fame. The game leaves you hanging there.

To my knowledge,

Total Fame = (Fame from buildings and research upgrades) + (Fame from quests obtained in current war cycle) + (1 Fame for every 10 Conquest Points earned in the current war cycle)

Thus, at the point of reset, the only fame retained was that which was acquired my research and building upgrades.
Back to top Go down

Fame breakdown
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Conquest :: Suggestions-
Jump to: