Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

9-9 patch delay.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Xargos

Xargos

9-9 patch delay. Empty
PostSubject: 9-9 patch delay.   9-9 patch delay. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 11:43 am

My salutations,

as of today, the 9th of September, game difficulties have been re-tinkered a bit to better adjust to the player armies and some balance issues regarding enemy army compositions have been handled.
Due to the need of a bit more testing, the hotfix is postponed for tomorrow, Tuesday, as some bugs still need to be eradicated.

Heavy focus is placed upon the long waited GW2, so bear with us for just a little longer as we are entering it's test phase.

Again, we apologize for delays and thank you for your patience and devotion.

Xargos.
Back to top Go down
Bblazer

Bblazer

9-9 patch delay. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9-9 patch delay.   9-9 patch delay. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 1:20 pm

what does the hotfix include also?
and what is an approx period of time to consider GW2 launch?
Back to top Go down
AnonAMouse

9-9 patch delay. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9-9 patch delay.   9-9 patch delay. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 2:05 pm

Bblazer, the answer to your GW2 query is in the patch notes...

Quoted, Emboldened and Underlined below for your convenience...

Mercs:

RuneSlayer wrote:
- New units have been added to the game. The Cave Giant, the Troll, the Giant Spider, the Spider Swarm, the Ogre Pitmaster and the Ogre Skullplucker. They are called Mercenary units and Guilds will be able to recruit them next week, when Guild Warfare 2 goes live and as long as the Guild controls a Region with a Mercenary unit as a regional bonus. They will also be accessible by other players in the form of premium units. However, Guild Mercenary units have a higher level cap compared to the ones which can be purchased with Gems. Some more details regarding the units:
And GS Caps:

RuneSlayer wrote:
The above will be valid for approximately 9 days, until the 16th of September, in an attempt to help the Community get acquainted with the new change.

Some of you may have already read the GS caps per level, as they are posted in the Forums. We have decided to increase the GS caps for the low level units, to provide a little more room for gear. By the time you are reading this, we will have already posted the new GS caps.

Also, as the GS caps are not fully activated, for the reason mentioned above, you will not be able to experience the difference in PVP matchmaking yet.
Both in the patch notes here: http://www.battleconforum.com/t891-update-6-9-2013#5669
Back to top Go down
Scaren

Scaren

9-9 patch delay. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9-9 patch delay.   9-9 patch delay. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 2:48 pm

Anonamouse the devs said that GW2 was one week after first layer so I wouldn't take dates that seriously.
Back to top Go down
Xargos

Xargos

9-9 patch delay. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9-9 patch delay.   9-9 patch delay. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 1:29 am

As mentioned by RuneSlayer almost a week ago, several events had us delayed a bit and priorities had to be readjusted.

Sweat, mud and blood is covering our feet and knuckles! pale Sleep 

Xargos
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

9-9 patch delay. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9-9 patch delay.   9-9 patch delay. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 1:35 am

Scaren wrote:
Anonamouse the devs said that GW2 was one week after first layer so I wouldn't take dates that seriously.
That was...mean....but we love you anyways Scaren..
Back to top Go down
Scaren

Scaren

9-9 patch delay. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9-9 patch delay.   9-9 patch delay. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 5:13 am

RuneSlayer wrote:
Scaren wrote:
That was...mean....but we love you anyways Scaren..
sorry if it sounded mean. What I meant was i'm sure you all work hard and yes I wanted GW2 after the first layer as well. But i'm saying that like you mentioned earlier Rune life tends to get in the way. Happens sometimes at work.
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

9-9 patch delay. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9-9 patch delay.   9-9 patch delay. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 5:52 am

It happens all the time you mean... Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

9-9 patch delay. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9-9 patch delay.   9-9 patch delay. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

9-9 patch delay.
Page 1 of 1