Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

26-9 Patch Notes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xargos

Xargos

26-9 Patch Notes Empty
PostSubject: 26-9 Patch Notes   26-9 Patch Notes I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 8:28 am

Fixes:

- Fixed a bug where, after losing in a battle, CPs where shown to be earned. They were not.
- Added information tooltip to regional buildings in the Guild Regions window.
- Cost reduction for members of guilds that occupy Temples or Ancient Forges to Unit healing costs and Craft/Repair/Reforge costs respectively are now correctly calculated in the client.
- Reaction stat would change to 7 at some cases. It will always now display the correct value.
- Several issues regarding Regional Upgrades have been fixed during the past day and everything seems to work as intended now.

Thank you all for your reports!

Together we stand, divided we fall.
Xargos
Back to top Go down
Ellthune

Ellthune

26-9 Patch Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: 26-9 Patch Notes   26-9 Patch Notes I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 8:14 pm

Xargos wrote:
Fixes:

- Fixed a bug where, after losing in a battle, CPs where shown to be earned. They were not.
- Added information tooltip to regional buildings in the Guild Regions window.
- Cost reduction for members of guilds that occupy Temples or Ancient Forges to Unit healing costs and Craft/Repair/Reforge costs respectively are now correctly calculated in the client.
- Reaction stat would change to 7 at some cases. It will always now display the correct value.
- Several issues regarding Regional Upgrades have been fixed during the past day and everything seems to work as intended now.

Thank you all for your reports!

Together we stand, divided we fall.
Xargos
I love me some devs.

Thanks for continuing to improve/fix this game as much as you guys can.
Back to top Go down

26-9 Patch Notes
Page 1 of 1