Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Patch notes mail suggestion.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AnonAMouse

Patch notes mail suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Patch notes mail suggestion.   Patch notes mail suggestion. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 1:13 pm

Add an option to the in game mail screen to allow dev patch note mails from a mailing list to save those players from fighting with the forums to read the patch notes which could be game mailed during downtime for reading ingame.
Back to top Go down
Bobba

PostSubject: Re: Patch notes mail suggestion.   Patch notes mail suggestion. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 4:55 pm

AnonAMouse wrote:
Add an option to the in game mail screen to allow dev patch note mails from a mailing list to save those players from fighting with the forums to read the patch notes which could be game mailed during downtime for reading ingame.
I just read the patch notes when I open the game, I don't find it difficult, although a button that could open the current patch notes on whim without a refresh would be welcome.

Although if you mean to find older patch notes, maybe it could be helpful.
Back to top Go down
Fyrr
The Unyielding
Fyrr

PostSubject: Re: Patch notes mail suggestion.   Patch notes mail suggestion. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 3:31 am

What is wrong with just using forum...? All the patch notes are here, even from those old times... Eg. 'guilds will be introduced soon'... Smile

Current can be read in-game..

Most notes wouldn't fit in in-game mail message btw, the mails have such low charlimit... (or maybe I just type too much...)

But yea, devs, drop gw2 and bugs and introduce spam to our inboxes! Yay!

(well, mouse, your idea is kinda ok, but unneeded and hard to implement..)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Patch notes mail suggestion.   Patch notes mail suggestion. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Patch notes mail suggestion.
Page 1 of 1