Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mail icon always shows new mail after battles with uncollected items

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pearl

Pearl

Mail icon always shows new mail after battles with uncollected items Empty
PostSubject: Mail icon always shows new mail after battles with uncollected items   Mail icon always shows new mail after battles with uncollected items I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 4:37 am

Mail icon always shows new mail after battles with uncollected items VYiLKPZR2mISEPOvBtcnwJ1wbRCvW10IlUQxcM-zO6GQVa8ynrQ94Cl0rfD_KlVGkJ38CrY2Rg3aDAWAjQzMCI0jYvWjkHA9apgHTczD6ZiiWpabVcW2P1Q6-w

Mail icon always shows new mail after battles with uncollected items XG7BN7MhJJgjZavMwyK0RhfhaT4a7s2FdGnjBWNAZHtPtreeI9ObfwLLWkhobU8n_AyQYBVtD3VP_V2R8eF-Z_hNcoD5nGvdMw1TJ5etzaaFjzIL9crPTbi_VQ

Mail icon always shows new mail after battles with uncollected items VOJW05Oez605iIkUeselKNY93f0SdAit8DfaYP2bgNtr5lZFEUClLLHV6wMZwh__GuPPRY57SYg2MaCdgNnkDQSXB3oftKqMfG4b_Y1Afs2gpjU9pJDYHen07A

Mail icon always shows new mail after battles with uncollected items VYiLKPZR2mISEPOvBtcnwJ1wbRCvW10IlUQxcM-zO6GQVa8ynrQ94Cl0rfD_KlVGkJ38CrY2Rg3aDAWAjQzMCI0jYvWjkHA9apgHTczD6ZiiWpabVcW2P1Q6-w

BUG: After looking at my mailed items, the mail icon properly stops flashing.

However, after each battle it starts flashing again.

Bug Priority: Important  Exclamation  See demo to the right  Exclamation
Click here for Demo:
Back to top Go down
lightshield

lightshield

PostSubject: Re: Mail icon always shows new mail after battles with uncollected items   Mail icon always shows new mail after battles with uncollected items I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 6:02 am

Joy should get up to her feet and have a closer look at the Items tab. Item rows have a little chest to the right, indicating if the items there are claimed (open chest) or not (closed chest). At her unclaimed items, she should click on the little eye to the right of the chest without fear of hurting it and then click the Retrieve button.

If she does this to all unclaimed items she received, then the flashy exclamation mark should go away and she will have some time to fix her hair Razz
Back to top Go down
Pearl

Pearl

PostSubject: Re: Mail icon always shows new mail after battles with uncollected items   Mail icon always shows new mail after battles with uncollected items I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 6:54 am

Mail icon always shows new mail after battles with uncollected items KEBMR3Nzxo4JkPXhw069ZGu6g6ACZxiKvEuxxJJxQhdXHRQ0oK_8MwNCo8BZJnl9ZHBLCghTc7UI_0PFsSSN7WyNGD7ystDe88hLB6TJDHTyWLBWJs3qFfoH1w

lightshield wrote:
At her unclaimed items, she should click on the little eye to the right of the chest without fear of hurting it and then click the Retrieve button.

Can't click retrieve button.  And there are 16 total items for about 1,200,000 gold & lots of resource which simply don't fit in my warehouse.

As for why I have so much gold in mail items:

Mail icon always shows new mail after battles with uncollected items MoS08Y6hTlkyOE3Lu_mA8SzRgq-qLdsiQjwYLQrX6ybXdJVypKjmd5lHBrWid4qzdjPudwbP5ZVdWxz_c4Bwxm0U-n_TRsF5NXZT59aRZ1eso20-5DOddXnUsA

Its from trading with other guilds.  So I then mail the money (1,000,00 gold) to myself to hold it, otherwise the Prism Vault gets absurdly full with too many resources.

I didn't explain the bug properly first time, Sorry.

Because during my first set of pictures I got disconnected:

Joyce wrote:
9999 wrote:
Mail icon always shows new mail after battles with uncollected items Bitp

Why is this back again?

Grmpf, was just finished with writing an mail (with breaks between)... all gone. Sad

It was never gone.  Sorry you lost your mail!  I've had the same happen to me in middle of bug reports ... where I need it to stay up for more pictures1  Sad

1I've learned to take all pictures first & then start the bug report  Exclamation

So my second set of pictures (I rushed after first set lost), on review, did not explain the bug properly (the first picture1 is not as it is supposed to be).  Embarassed 

Here is another attempt to explain the bug properly:

Mail icon always shows new mail after battles with uncollected items OIzUA8V3Tl-I_8NE8_HmFD6SzzAICpUFctJqpndgt7QMLl9Dtu-UFhz4v6G3ZBE1jJw3vuPHGi8ZAWVjubj4a7_gLgroQZKljbUye5BIB4ISBWmEgRxe_gBp9A

By the way my solution to this problem (of using the mail for storage): A Bank for extra gold storage

1The first picture in first bug report has a defective picture2 (was supposed to be item screen, not mail screen), as I did it twice, and looking at it, thought it was like the [lost] picture.  This is typical when working on something too long, you see what you thought you doing, not what is there ... which is one of the major reasons there are bugs in computer code to begin with.
2Consider this a bug report that the bug report (filed by Joy) has a bug in it in the first picture
 Exclamation
Back to top Go down
lightshield

lightshield

PostSubject: Re: Mail icon always shows new mail after battles with uncollected items   Mail icon always shows new mail after battles with uncollected items I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 7:12 am

A Guild Vault can't get absurdly full with too many resources. It holds as many as you can give it. The exclamation mark is not a bug. It's a feature. To change it that would require you to take it to the Suggestions and present it to other players along with Runeslayer.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mail icon always shows new mail after battles with uncollected items   Mail icon always shows new mail after battles with uncollected items I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mail icon always shows new mail after battles with uncollected items
Page 1 of 1