Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Does Battle conquest close when ridiculous Worldmap end?

Go down 
+7
Piktas
Hegorn
RiseKnight
RuneSlayer
AgentAAA
Urfang
Saalko
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Saalko

Does Battle conquest close when ridiculous Worldmap end? Empty
PostSubject: Does Battle conquest close when ridiculous Worldmap end?   Does Battle conquest close when ridiculous Worldmap end? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 10:15 pm

Hi there just a question, the lights win more and more territories, they are just one region away from the dark castle.

So what happens when the lights capture the dark castle? Ends the game? A total restart with a hall of fame of the winners from the last time?

Get the lights a bonus so they can more easier capture the dark castle again?

Something happens and the lights loose territories?

it's just the side with more figthers win the world map in my eyes it's ridiculous and I don't really care for the map. I am curious what happens when the light side wins.
Back to top Go down
Urfang

Urfang

PostSubject: Re: Does Battle conquest close when ridiculous Worldmap end?   Does Battle conquest close when ridiculous Worldmap end? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:49 pm

When the lights win a sickening sweety nightmare begins. Flowers flower bloom in the hell and the demons cherry start to sing childsongs. The orcs alien become tamed and the undead albino grow fat. The Santa santa come in the hell and all good old evil creature change into clones jocolor .

Noooooo! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
AgentAAA

AgentAAA

PostSubject: Re: Does Battle conquest close when ridiculous Worldmap end?   Does Battle conquest close when ridiculous Worldmap end? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 1:42 am

....THAT'S what happens?

Bloody hell, pull up your socks my fellow darks. Do you WANT to have flowers and grass in your front yard?
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Does Battle conquest close when ridiculous Worldmap end?   Does Battle conquest close when ridiculous Worldmap end? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 2:35 am

GODLIKE F A I L ................................ The population control was actually working AGAINST the underpopulated faction...which is why the Light Faction was pushing so HARD... We are preparing a quick hotfix which should be uploaded in a few minutes...

G O D L I K E FAIL crafted with 40 Godlike fragments.

Consider that the Light Gods were blessing the Lights for a few days...Lets see how the Dark Gods will respond..
Back to top Go down
AgentAAA

AgentAAA

PostSubject: Re: Does Battle conquest close when ridiculous Worldmap end?   Does Battle conquest close when ridiculous Worldmap end? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 2:55 am

oh, so part of the reason we were failing was mechanical error? Thank god, I'd hate to think my fellow darks were just that lazy(Or that the light was made up of inhuman robots).
Back to top Go down
RiseKnight

RiseKnight

PostSubject: Re: Does Battle conquest close when ridiculous Worldmap end?   Does Battle conquest close when ridiculous Worldmap end? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 2:56 am

Light outnumbered dark, damn I hope there is a system that can queue each ppl registration, lol
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Does Battle conquest close when ridiculous Worldmap end?   Does Battle conquest close when ridiculous Worldmap end? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 2:57 am

AgentAAA wrote:
oh, so part of the reason we were failing was mechanical error? Thank god, I'd hate to think my fellow darks were just that lazy(Or that the light was made up of inhuman robots).

Most definitely....
Back to top Go down
RiseKnight

RiseKnight

PostSubject: Re: Does Battle conquest close when ridiculous Worldmap end?   Does Battle conquest close when ridiculous Worldmap end? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 3:12 am

sooo mechanical error?
well I guess since some contributors panels having dark on high rank, and I'm also contribute high enough until rank 1 on panel but still did not raise conquest point even a bit...
I though light contribute more on below, lol

any action on future for this lost territories on dark side caused by errors?
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Does Battle conquest close when ridiculous Worldmap end?   Does Battle conquest close when ridiculous Worldmap end? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 3:16 am

The Darks are receiving a significant boost in CPs now, which was exactly the same that the Lights were receiving due to the error. It is really up to the Darks to turn the tables.

Consider it as if the Light Gods have turned their gaze away and the Dark Gods returned to bless the armies of their followers. Wink
Back to top Go down
Hegorn

Hegorn

PostSubject: Re: Does Battle conquest close when ridiculous Worldmap end?   Does Battle conquest close when ridiculous Worldmap end? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 4:54 am

Heh. Yea. The light got a taste of the CP formula that the dark should have been getting. I only did a few battles, but my ~1000 AP army was getting about 54CP per co-op win. Now its back down to 34.

Back to top Go down
Hegorn

Hegorn

PostSubject: Re: Does Battle conquest close when ridiculous Worldmap end?   Does Battle conquest close when ridiculous Worldmap end? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 5:13 am

It will be hard to push past the regions right next to the capital. Aside from the double CP container size, the attacking faction can only do PvP and Nightmare Solo PvE. No Co-Ops. No easier Solo Modes. That greatly reduces the number of people who can work on the region.

Back to top Go down
Piktas

Piktas

PostSubject: Re: Does Battle conquest close when ridiculous Worldmap end?   Does Battle conquest close when ridiculous Worldmap end? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 5:15 am

Also there is a minimum of 7 units requirement to start the nightmare battle.
Back to top Go down
Hegorn

Hegorn

PostSubject: Re: Does Battle conquest close when ridiculous Worldmap end?   Does Battle conquest close when ridiculous Worldmap end? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 6:54 am

Yea. Seems like it was a significantly tougher battle too. First time in Solo PvE that I've been at serious risk of losing units.

I like it.
Back to top Go down
Gorlak

Gorlak

PostSubject: Re: Does Battle conquest close when ridiculous Worldmap end?   Does Battle conquest close when ridiculous Worldmap end? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 9:51 am

Hegorn wrote:
Yea. Seems like it was a significantly tougher battle too. First time in Solo PvE that I've been at serious risk of losing units.

I like it.

Sounds good. Can't wait to try it for myself when we get to the light capital
Back to top Go down
Dobraine

Dobraine

PostSubject: Re: Does Battle conquest close when ridiculous Worldmap end?   Does Battle conquest close when ridiculous Worldmap end? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 10:25 am

Always the possibility of select faction changes available to balance pop should the darkies falter.

Ha! Eat an Elf for breakfast, will you...
Back to top Go down
Mephy

PostSubject: Re: Does Battle conquest close when ridiculous Worldmap end?   Does Battle conquest close when ridiculous Worldmap end? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 2:01 pm

Personally, I don't like the current "stale". Light will NEVER advance through the adjacents if they can only do PVP/NM on these regions (neither would we, for this matter), not to talk about the double-sized container. The adjacents regions are simply impossible to be taken.
Back to top Go down
Saalko

PostSubject: Re: Does Battle conquest close when ridiculous Worldmap end?   Does Battle conquest close when ridiculous Worldmap end? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 10:01 pm

To be true i don't see any sence in World Map. If someone takes the enemie castle is it a game end?

If not why we should try to get the enemie castle?
Back to top Go down
Hegorn

Hegorn

PostSubject: Re: Does Battle conquest close when ridiculous Worldmap end?   Does Battle conquest close when ridiculous Worldmap end? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 10:39 am

Saalko wrote:
If not why we should try to get the enemie castle?
To find out what happens.

Why do sandbox games exists?
Back to top Go down
Souless

Souless

PostSubject: Re: Does Battle conquest close when ridiculous Worldmap end?   Does Battle conquest close when ridiculous Worldmap end? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 3:42 pm

I was gonna say goodbye to my real life before the CP fix, now that I understood lighties are not all nerd teens without a life playing 24/24 I can return to my girlfriend Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does Battle conquest close when ridiculous Worldmap end?   Does Battle conquest close when ridiculous Worldmap end? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does Battle conquest close when ridiculous Worldmap end?
Page 1 of 1