Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Drop rarity?

Go down 
+3
kqlkql
Boboknack
RuneSlayer
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Boboknack

Boboknack

Drop rarity? Empty
PostSubject: Drop rarity?   Drop rarity? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 8:49 am

Have the drop rarity been decreased?

I'm getting nothing but rares and uncommons when fighting on suicide! Mad

I'm venting again, sorry. But the game feels as if it takes more than it gives back at the moment.
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

Drop rarity? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drop rarity?   Drop rarity? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 10:18 am

Boboknack wrote:

I'm venting again, sorry. But the game feels as if it takes more than it gives back at the moment.

I can confirm that there hasn't been any change to the drop chances or to any other aspect of the game, except from the CP bonus change, which was implemented a while ago.
Back to top Go down
Boboknack

Boboknack

Drop rarity? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drop rarity?   Drop rarity? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 12:49 pm

RuneSlayer wrote:
Boboknack wrote:

I can confirm that there hasn't been any change to the drop chances or to any other aspect of the game, except from the CP bonus change, which was implemented a while ago.

Curse my bad luck!
Back to top Go down
kqlkql

Drop rarity? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drop rarity?   Drop rarity? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 7:19 pm

min is worse! :0
Back to top Go down
Siranthony

Drop rarity? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drop rarity?   Drop rarity? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 7:47 am

I have gotten 1 god like drop in about 50000 cp is that normal

I too believe the drop rate for god likes is down

I am getting epics less and lots more uncommons

Thought it was just me !!
Back to top Go down
Boboknack

Boboknack

Drop rarity? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drop rarity?   Drop rarity? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 8:59 am

Siranthony wrote:
I have gotten 1 god like drop in about 50000 cp is that normal

I too believe the drop rate for god likes is down

I am getting epics less and lots more uncommons

Thought it was just me !!

Im better off fighting on insane, at least, I get epic weapon and armor frags there. affraid

Very strange!
Back to top Go down
kqlkql

Drop rarity? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drop rarity?   Drop rarity? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 8:16 pm

THE FRAG GODS HATE ME!!!! and Boboknack and Siranthony too!!! Mad
... i can go a week, this is not an exaggeration, without a GL drop.
Back to top Go down
Siranthony

Drop rarity? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drop rarity?   Drop rarity? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 5:57 am

Question   Bobonack I have a theory , did you recently buy or use gems?  Question
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

Drop rarity? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drop rarity?   Drop rarity? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 6:25 am

Siranthony wrote:
Question   Bobonack I have a theory , did you recently buy or use gems?  Question

Drop chance has nothing to do with Gems purchases. Others games do that, BC doesn't.
Back to top Go down
Siranthony

Drop rarity? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drop rarity?   Drop rarity? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 6:35 am

Hey Rune
   That was fast, was just wondering , my drops in suicides are hardly even including epics, let alone god likes, If you tell me I am only unlucky , I will believe you.... It really has been crappy run of luck for drops then. Not even getting enough for repairs Sad

SirA
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

Drop rarity? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drop rarity?   Drop rarity? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 6:37 am

Siranthony wrote:
Hey Rune
   That was fast, was just wondering , my drops in suicides are hardly even including epics, let alone god likes, If you tell me I am only unlucky , I will believe you.... It really has been crappy run of luck for drops then. Not even getting enough for repairs Sad

SirA

As I mentioned above, there haven't been any changes to the game mechanics at least for 6 months now, except from the CP bonus.
Back to top Go down
Boboknack

Boboknack

Drop rarity? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drop rarity?   Drop rarity? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 10:34 am

Siranthony wrote:

Yeah i've spent some gems on repairing some artefacts.

I'm sticking to doing insanes for the moment, as I get epics on that difficulty. My max AP is not that high, so overall that pays off better for me.

Still annoying though! lol!
Back to top Go down
Juggernaut

Juggernaut

Drop rarity? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drop rarity?   Drop rarity? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 2:46 pm

Try using CAV/HI/LIA armies, I think quality drop is affected by the units that have higher base ap, also use 10 units, heroes and make sure to get max ap possible and 150% drop rate ( the drop rate isjust to have max chance of get double drop, drop rate doest not affect quality drop).

NOTE: more than 150% drop rate don´t increase the chance of getting double drop in suicidal.
Back to top Go down
kqlkql

Drop rarity? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drop rarity?   Drop rarity? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 3:23 pm

hi.. i do all those things mentioned above... heroes, drop rate gear. 10 unit suicides using HI and archers... insanes using HI and archers, coops with high AP.. coops with low AP and i do not get anything worth mentioning on any regular basis.

i am assuming it is pure luck... a slot machine of sorts... but listening to others in guild and faction chat... i can only feel i have lousy luck... so Rune.. put in a third faction on BC and Siranthony, Boboknack and i will start a new guild... The Frag Forsaken! Very Happy ... let us hope luck can change.
Back to top Go down
Boboknack

Boboknack

Drop rarity? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drop rarity?   Drop rarity? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 5:58 pm

kqlkql wrote:
hi.. i do all those things mentioned above... heroes, drop rate gear. 10 unit suicides using HI and archers... insanes using HI and archers, coops with high AP.. coops with low AP and i do not get anything worth mentioning on any regular basis.

i am assuming it is pure luck... a slot machine of sorts... but listening to others in guild and faction chat... i can only feel i have lousy luck... so Rune.. put in a third faction on BC and Siranthony, Boboknack and i will start a new guild... The Frag Forsaken! Very Happy  ... let us hope luck can change.

Got a GL armour frag on insane, best result on suicide are uncommon artefact frags so far. Sad lol!
Back to top Go down
Durnik

Durnik

Drop rarity? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drop rarity?   Drop rarity? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 9:56 pm

I think it has to do with luck. I got 2 Epic Arty frags on NM yesterday just doing 3 fights....then after that 1 Epic weap frag and 2 Epic banner frags...all in 10 fights.

So there could not have been a change in the mechanics.
Back to top Go down
Narmis

Drop rarity? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drop rarity?   Drop rarity? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 10:15 pm

All luck. I've hardly played lately...really just 1 day in the past few weeks. Did 10 or 11 battles, and got 3 GL, including a GL arti frag!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Drop rarity? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drop rarity?   Drop rarity? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drop rarity?
Page 1 of 1