Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Drop Rates

Go down 
+5
Claudandus
kuba_
XViper
Piktas
Zep
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Zep

Zep

Drop Rates Empty
PostSubject: Drop Rates   Drop Rates I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 6:03 am

Request all the Voice(s) to look at the Drop rates. At present the only way to have any kind of Epic / Godlike Gear is to get it through Chests, i.e. Spend Money on it.  This might not necessarily be a bad thing.

However, I'd request reworking on the Epic / Godlike rates. After playing for almost 6 Months I still have 0 Epic Gear, and it is not because I do not battle or that I am just plain unlucky. I am sure other players would have some more suggestions / criticisms on the drop rates for Fragments.

Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Piktas

Piktas

Drop Rates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drop Rates   Drop Rates I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 6:12 am

As far as the drop rates in general go I find them to be at a comprehensive lvl currently though they could be increased slightly, however, since harder modes are in the works I would imagine that they should lvl the playing field a little more.

The problem with drop rates that I see is that any kind of artifact fragments are almost 10 times more rare than any other kind of fragments which seems a bit overdone. I get it that artifacts are supposed to be a rare thing Very Happy but having 10 time smaller amounts of artifact fragments than other types of fragments just seems like a bit of a disconnect imo.
Back to top Go down
XViper

XViper

Drop Rates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drop Rates   Drop Rates I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 6:14 am

I've certainly obtained quite a few Epic fragment drops over the past months.

However I think I've only ever gotten 3 GL frags during my entire time playing.

I think fragment drop rates could be increased 'slightly', especially considering how much of a barrier the gem purchased godlikes can cause to the PvP experience.

Edit: I also agree with Piktas. Arifact frags are 'too rare' in their current state.
Back to top Go down
kuba_

Drop Rates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drop Rates   Drop Rates I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 6:28 am

i play max 10-20 fights per day. In last month i got 3 gl frags (2 from pvp) and about 10-15 epic frags (most from NM). I use +drop rate gear with bonus about 240-280%
Back to top Go down
Claudandus

Claudandus

Drop Rates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drop Rates   Drop Rates I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 7:02 am

I've made the same experience as kuba. I think in my entire fighting carrier i've got only 2 gl from doing solos or co-ops, but round about 10 from doing PVP's. And epics are a fairly common experience for one day of 15 nm's.
I use droprate gear as well (~150 %).
Back to top Go down
Tibr

Tibr

Drop Rates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drop Rates   Drop Rates I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 12:57 pm

Since the change i have gotten about 4 godlike frags, about 1 every 100-125 nm battles. And about one epic frag every 10-15 nm battles. This is a LOT better than previously so granted it gets better on suicide and insane i only want a rework in crafting system to be happy Smile.
Back to top Go down

Drop Rates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drop Rates   Drop Rates I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 1:40 pm

Since change i received only one gl frag (in total six, since may), but more epic than before.
Back to top Go down
Johntheright

Drop Rates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drop Rates   Drop Rates I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 2:12 pm

Suggest the devs REALLY take a look at the in-game balance of (numer of) frag rewards, crafting chances (to craft good items instead of crap) and Drop Rate. I think this game has an unfair balance at the moment. Unless you just try and buy your equipment on the market. To get good equipment (especially artifacts) it seems (nearly) the only way.

Since the update in which AI-armies got gear, it is even more needed. But at the same time they seriously nerfed the frag rewards. In this way they made equipment more necessary AND reduced the number of frags you get out of fights. From that time on, I think the balance is lost, especially for new players.

I remember the time we had 1-2 frags out of 1 NM solo. Now it's been nerfed back to 0-1. Granted, especially epics are more random now. So DR has increased indeed. But I can't craft enough good rare gear. Most is like trash. For instance: HI-banner : Movement +1 Durability + 9. Breaking it, normally reduces the number of frags you get out of this. Maybe the devs should decide to give all frags back after breaking unsuccesfully crafted gear?

Last edited by Johntheright on Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Quadq

Drop Rates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drop Rates   Drop Rates I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 3:30 pm

Hmm, I may be on the opposite side. The change they made recently (a month or so ago) has actually been great. I do have a lot of battles but epic frags have greatly increased and GL frags have improved. i am at work so cant check but before the update I only had 1 GL item (banner) that I made. I now have 4 - 2 of which are weapons....

I rarely wear much +% drop rate but if I do I doubt it goes much above 50 points.

Oh, epics....I have probably doubled my epics since the update. Maybe just random drops that have been favorable....I dont know. I have 15-20 mostly cav epics and quite a few epic frags...just waiting.

I know they have mentioned merging lower level frags into higher sometime soon, so maybe we can wait to see how this affects the game? I have around 1000 commons of each type (excluding artifacts) and pretty sure over 600 of each uncommon (excluding artifacts). Anyway, I have done pretty good with just equipping rares for battle.

I am not saying dont increase it, but I think the drop rate has been pretty good....and would rather see how the merging/combining works before increasing the frag rate. Anyway, thanks for reading.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Drop Rates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drop Rates   Drop Rates I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drop Rates
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Conquest :: Suggestions-
Jump to: