Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PvP cheating

Go down 
+21
Gimli
klaas
Adex
Aredius
Tops
tonio21
soulthief
Boboknack
RuneSlayer
Pulkit
venumuse
LSLarry
XViper
Vmomo
blavbla1
Scaren
Claudandus
ysosad
Tibr
Bblazer
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Bblazer

Bblazer

PvP cheating Empty
PostSubject: PvP cheating   PvP cheating I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 8:07 am

Some people are abusing t1 pvps for gls, its the reason why this rarity is not even rare.... basically every single person has a threshold of 10 in his inventory.

http://prntscr.com/3j5p6a

http://prntscr.com/3j5q0y

http://prntscr.com/3j5qu0

He kept whining for a rematch, until he said he'll play normal then after it was over and funny to say i did get a gl weapon frag, he starting spamming again but wanted to do his cheating method since he said he isnt a good pvper. (PS, he seems 12)

Dunno if devs care about this matter, but in general gl are worth nothing now...
Back to top Go down
Tibr

Tibr

PvP cheating Empty
PostSubject: Re: PvP cheating   PvP cheating I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 8:33 am

Gaaaay
Back to top Go down
ysosad
The Restless

PvP cheating Empty
PostSubject: Re: PvP cheating   PvP cheating I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 9:51 am

This same individual PMd me to do the same thing...though he denied that this is what he was actually saying later on.

If those screenshots are recent, I had informed him that this was against the rules and that he could get banned for doing this.

That he is still doing so, a blatant intentional violation of BC rules, should not be allowed.
Back to top Go down
Claudandus

Claudandus

PvP cheating Empty
PostSubject: Re: PvP cheating   PvP cheating I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 10:12 am

We need the spectator mode to ban this kind of bahavior once and for all. This has been going on for ages now by various players.
Back to top Go down
Bblazer

Bblazer

PvP cheating Empty
PostSubject: Re: PvP cheating   PvP cheating I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 11:27 am

Its recent,........ not really related, but i was thinking of an item rarity legendary (pink or whatever) 20-30stats and same extremely hard drop as previous gl... Cause really the only tough thing to get is a gl arti cause it takes more frags + little bit harder to get.
Reducing the gl drop is not the best idea cause if there is someone currently that plays and doesn't have a gl ill be on my dead body.
Back to top Go down
Tibr

Tibr

PvP cheating Empty
PostSubject: Re: PvP cheating   PvP cheating I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 11:45 am

There was an idea of set items proposed by Rune a while back. Probably something that may come along global quests someday.
Back to top Go down
Scaren

Scaren

PvP cheating Empty
PostSubject: Re: PvP cheating   PvP cheating I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 1:45 pm

Bblazer wrote:
Its recent,........ not really related, but i was thinking of an item rarity legendary (pink or whatever)  20-30stats and same extremely hard drop as previous gl... Cause really the only tough thing to get is a gl arti cause it takes more frags + little bit harder to get.
Reducing the gl drop is not the best idea cause if there is someone currently that plays and doesn't have a gl ill be on my dead body.

I think that either more rarities of gear should be introduced. For example, legendary, Great, Awesome(the last two are kind of lame...) or that gl drops be increased or really an entire rework of the gear and or stats system but that seems like a huge amount of work.
Back to top Go down
blavbla1

PvP cheating Empty
PostSubject: Re: PvP cheating   PvP cheating I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 2:14 pm

Hello all,

I was directed here by a friend who saw my name in the screenshot of bblazer.

I've seen that guy around on kong and he kept on whining about these pvp matches, so I eventually got tired and agreed so he would leave me alone. I realize this is not the correct way to handle these matters.

I myself have no interest in these matches at all because I got a lot of GL items from Darkekok when he quit. As Vmomo, Pulkit and some others can confirm.

I hope to meet you all in a fair match soon Wink

cheers,
blavbla
Back to top Go down
Vmomo

PvP cheating Empty
PostSubject: Re: PvP cheating   PvP cheating I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 3:24 am

Remove gl drops in T1 or minimal AP killed... ?
Back to top Go down
XViper

XViper

PvP cheating Empty
PostSubject: Re: PvP cheating   PvP cheating I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 6:50 am

Nothing really needs to be done other than report those players when you discover them.

RuneSlayer has already made it VERY clear, that this is against the rules and I'm sure he'll deal with it accordingly.
Back to top Go down
LSLarry

PvP cheating Empty
PostSubject: Re: PvP cheating   PvP cheating I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 6:17 pm

Don't tamper with drops in T1. PVP's main draw (at any tier, really) is the frag drops, it should be the last thing we want to tamper with.

(The problem, if it in fact exists, of getting lesser rewards in higher tiers is a separate issue, but tbh I assume the devs can check logs of drops and would have noticed? But this should be dealt with across all the tiers, not just in t1 or any other single tier.)
Back to top Go down
venumuse

PvP cheating Empty
PostSubject: Re: PvP cheating   PvP cheating I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 6:45 pm

I think tier 1 drop rates for frag drops should be moved to tier 2 and make tier 1 frag drops lower but with a higher chance of getting epic frags. I also think that tiers 3, 4, and 5, should have significantly higher frag drop rates than what they are now.
Back to top Go down
Scaren

Scaren

PvP cheating Empty
PostSubject: Re: PvP cheating   PvP cheating I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 8:07 pm

venumuse wrote:
I think tier 1 drop rates for frag drops should be moved to tier 2 and make tier 1 frag drops lower but with a higher chance of getting epic frags. I also think that tiers 3, 4, and 5, should have significantly higher frag drop rates than what they are now.

Agreed completely but devs are stubborn about not changing it :/
Back to top Go down
Pulkit

Pulkit

PvP cheating Empty
PostSubject: Drop rates   PvP cheating I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 1:20 am

Scaren wrote:
venumuse wrote:

Agreed completely but devs are stubborn about not changing it :/
Drop rates do not affect the rarity of an item. Rather , drop rates ensure that you get an item. The mechanism used for detemining the rarity drop you get from a battle has not been disclosed and shall never be( for exploitation reasons). So the drop rates arent much useful . That being said , increasing the loot for higher tiers is a good idea.

Edit:
Loot is only the amount of resources you get.
Drop is the chance of getting a frag. Thats it! Getting a frag. So good drop rate doesnt help much.
So there is no way to get frags of better rarity as drops unless you figure out the 'system'.

Last edited by Pulkit on Fri May 16, 2014 5:44 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vmomo

PvP cheating Empty
PostSubject: Re: PvP cheating   PvP cheating I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 5:38 am

T1 : Win gls by using rares and uncommons.
T5 : Win rares and sometimes gls by using a full GL/Epic team... Loot is only + 25%
Back to top Go down
Bblazer

Bblazer

PvP cheating Empty
PostSubject: Re: PvP cheating   PvP cheating I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 7:28 am

t1: 0-1 drops
t2: 1 drop always
t3: 1-2 drop
t4: 1-2 drop with a chance of 1 box drop.
t5: 2 drop with a chance of 1 box drop.

*For those who don't know, you used to win items in pvp, but nonetheless they were mostly rares....
Back to top Go down
Pulkit

Pulkit

PvP cheating Empty
PostSubject: Re: PvP cheating   PvP cheating I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 4:46 am

PvP cheating <a href=PvP cheating W8cnhp12" />
And whats more , he gave the link on global chat to show "us" the rewards , not knowing that is it easy to know about "PVP CHEATING" from kills to casualities ratio.
Sorry for the screwed image ratio. Heres the link http://prntscr.com/3u0u26

Last edited by Pulkit on Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PvP cheating Empty
PostSubject: Re: PvP cheating   PvP cheating I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 4:53 am

Interesting...We will look into this and we will report our findings.
Back to top Go down
Boboknack

Boboknack

PvP cheating Empty
PostSubject: Re: PvP cheating   PvP cheating I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 5:25 am

Not surprised he is part of Aredius's guild!  clown 
Back to top Go down
Pulkit

Pulkit

PvP cheating Empty
PostSubject: Re: PvP cheating   PvP cheating I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 5:26 am

guildies cant pvp
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PvP cheating Empty
PostSubject: Re: PvP cheating   PvP cheating I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 5:27 am

Boboknack wrote:
Not surprised he is part of Aredius's guild!  clown 

Who is?
Back to top Go down
Boboknack

Boboknack

PvP cheating Empty
PostSubject: Re: PvP cheating   PvP cheating I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 5:31 am

Pulkit wrote:
guildies cant pvp

No but they learn tricks from each other!

I'd take a long and good long at "lights king" as well, very active in PvP when "the shadows keepers" are present!

Need I say more?  lol! 
Back to top Go down
soulthief

soulthief

PvP cheating Empty
PostSubject: Wow this is crazy   PvP cheating I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 7:31 am

I get so much grief for buying gems but it is okay to exploit the PVP system.

Very bad for the game.

ST
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PvP cheating Empty
PostSubject: Re: PvP cheating   PvP cheating I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 7:35 am

soulthief wrote:
I get so much grief for buying gems but it is okay to exploit the PVP system.

Very bad for the game.

ST

Couldn't agree more...

Expect immediate changes very very very very soon..
Back to top Go down
tonio21

PvP cheating Empty
PostSubject: Re: PvP cheating   PvP cheating I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 10:14 am

Claudandus wrote:
We need the spectator mode to ban this kind of bahavior once and for all. This has been going on for ages now by various players.

I agree , and maybe delete the flee buton in pvp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PvP cheating Empty
PostSubject: Re: PvP cheating   PvP cheating I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PvP cheating
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Conquest :: General Discussion for Battle Conquest-
Jump to: