Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PvP cheating

Go down 
+21
Gimli
klaas
Adex
Aredius
Tops
tonio21
soulthief
Boboknack
RuneSlayer
Pulkit
venumuse
LSLarry
XViper
Vmomo
blavbla1
Scaren
Claudandus
ysosad
Tibr
Bblazer
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Vmomo

PvP cheating - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PvP cheating   PvP cheating - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 9:30 am

Fyrr wrote:
Hmmm... When talking about cheating.. Is it equally bad to lose on purpose (perhaps only by bringing a weak army after winning a lot, to raise opponent's morale or something?) and to ask for others to lose (because for example a noob is incapable of winning otherwise)? I'd call that helping to cheat (as long as it's not trading wins, then both cheat the same).

Now I see the one who lost is punished, and the one who won and actually profited..? Also such names as Hatib... :p

If the winner just attacks, and the other flees, that's not cheating though...
Back to top Go down
Gimli

Gimli

PostSubject: Re: PvP cheating   PvP cheating - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 9:33 am

Vmomo wrote:
Fyrr wrote:
Hmmm... When talking about cheating.. Is it equally bad to lose on purpose (perhaps only by bringing a weak army after winning a lot, to raise opponent's morale or something?) and to ask for others to lose (because for example a noob is incapable of winning otherwise)? I'd call that helping to cheat (as long as it's not trading wins, then both cheat the same).

Now I see the one who lost is punished, and the one who won and actually profited..? Also such names as Hatib... :p

Except if they agreed on it in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Fyrr
The Unyielding
Fyrr

PostSubject: Re: PvP cheating   PvP cheating - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 9:43 am

Gimli wrote:
Vmomo wrote:

That reminds me of how sometimes people see the opponent's name and refuse to fight.. They flee when they get the chance...
I wonder.. if someone gets tired of randomly fighting a stronger person, he could just spread the rumor that the stronger person agreed to do it or even asked to win (never mind the fact that he'd win anyway).. Wouldn't some people be banned  like this when in fact they have nothing to do with cheating?

If the winner doesn't have ranged units, it's hard to inflict many casualties when someone waits to flee off. If you have melee and someone is in the corner, what to do then? Wait for time out? Let them flee?

Bobba wrote:
something easy for the other to beat (thus "ensuring" who the victor will be)
Lots of people manage to lose even vs easy armies ^^
Back to top Go down
tonio21

PostSubject: Re: PvP cheating   PvP cheating - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 10:09 am

Lol
one exemple

http://prntscr.com/3ug8q8

Happening 2 mn ago
Back to top Go down
Vmomo

PostSubject: Re: PvP cheating   PvP cheating - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 10:32 am

Fyrr wrote:
Gimli wrote:
Vmomo wrote:

That reminds me of how sometimes people see the opponent's name and refuse to fight.. They flee when they get the chance...
I wonder.. if someone gets tired of randomly fighting a stronger person, he could just spread the rumor that the stronger person agreed to do it or even asked to win (never mind the fact that he'd win anyway).. Wouldn't some people be banned  like this when in fact they have nothing to do with cheating?

If the winner doesn't have ranged units, it's hard to inflict many casualties when someone waits to flee off. If you have melee and someone is in the corner, what to do then? Wait for time out? Let them flee?
Yup, of course Gimli. ^^

Generaly players don't flee vs me, and i hope they won't...
That's why i join the idea of spectators, that would help a little !

Let them flee should be the best option, with a screen i guess.
Back to top Go down
Boboknack

Boboknack

PostSubject: Re: PvP cheating   PvP cheating - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 11:00 am

Aredius wrote:
Boboknack wrote:
Not surprised he is part of Aredius's guild!  clown 
 First of all he isn't part of my guild, don't like the way you always post ideas to your advantage complaining about cp bonus, and more dark than light? Rolling Eyes I mean cheating maybe wrong and bad but will it be really to the good purpose of having Gl's to sell them direcly to build small into great? Smile I mean look at your guild all your hexes have been wipe out, so I why criticizing my guild? Sad

Hatib!? Pretty sure he is your Vice-leader?  

"Post ideas to my advantage"? I've been posting against the disadvantage we suffer and clearly still are suffering from. That's it! My postings haven't struck a cord, the map is proof of that fact.

I personally think cheating is wrong. Sorry I don't get the part where you mention "build small into great"?  scratch 

True, my guild have been bashed around, I'm sure no amount of GL's could have changed that. But I'm working on its return.

It's not that I in any way dislike your guild as an entity. I mentioned your name because I think of you as a rotten player, that is sniping people in PvP(My first PvP was against you). You put up shitty deals in the auction house(Got 2 screenshots of you announcing a deal for artefacts on trade chat, you deliberately put an extra zero on the end in the auction house, hoping for unsuspecting players to make the mistake of buying it!) Things of that nature.  

Guild members learn from each other, and I think Hatib is mimicking your behaviour.  jocolor

Last edited by Boboknack on Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Boboknack

Boboknack

PostSubject: Re: PvP cheating   PvP cheating - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 11:22 am

RuneSlayer wrote:
Aredius wrote:
Run, having one Gl frag for one match isn't a big deal anyways even if I wasn't the one to get it ;D

So, let me get this straight...

You consciously cheated...
You have the audacity to post a screenshot about it in the global chat...
I send you a PM requesting to hear your side of the story first, before I do anything...and you ignore my PM..
You come to the Forums and you admit that you did it...but you say that "It's not such a big deal"...

Under the circumstances and by examining all the facts, there is no doubt that you have violated the rules.

I am no executioner wearing a black hood and wielding an axe...but it is my responsibility to respect the rest of the players and shield the game from such behaviors...

I sincerely feel that even though you "consciously" cheated...you fail to understand the consequences and the severity of your actions...

Therefore and at this point, I will not permaban you. Instead, you are banned for 7 days and if this happens again, you will be banned from this game forever.

Apparently all it took was a few remarks, and the Ayatollah of rotten behaviour showed his ugly face for the world to see and delivered the best evidence against him. Resulting in a 7 day ban.

Some people are a mystery! Thank you for stepping up RUNESLAYER! cheers 
Back to top Go down
tonio21

PostSubject: Re: PvP cheating   PvP cheating - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 11:10 am

http://prntscr.com/3xcwqq

No comment
Back to top Go down
Boboknack

Boboknack

PostSubject: Re: PvP cheating   PvP cheating - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 12:13 pm

tonio21 wrote:
http://prntscr.com/3xcwqq

No comment

So Musab is still at it?

If this is the case - the lights king guild should be banned and the guys from shadows keepers as well!

The darkies are outnumbered yet a band of lighties still think it is necessary to cheat to get ahead!(cancel your treaties with them and mute the ones doing it and why do you guys keep PvP'ing them? You people are facilitating their cheating!)

When will this madness end?  affraid
Back to top Go down
XViper

XViper

PostSubject: Re: PvP cheating   PvP cheating - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 7:53 pm

You can't ban an entire guild for the actions of one player.
Each player will need to be addressed individually on the proof available to each case.
Back to top Go down
Boboknack

Boboknack

PostSubject: Re: PvP cheating   PvP cheating - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 9:45 pm

XViper wrote:
Each player will need to be addressed individually on the proof available to each case.

Dissolve the mentioned guilds(Constructed with fragments from cheating in PvP - we have all seen Aredius's response!) and ban the players we got screenshots off! Boom problem solved - although the ones buying their fragments won't be happy about it!

I find it amazing that people happily and without a care in the world keep PvP'ing the players mentioned in this post, maybe they are in on the deal?
Back to top Go down
SKL0 (real)

PostSubject: Re: PvP cheating   PvP cheating - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 10:29 pm

Boboknack wrote:
XViper wrote:

Dissolve the mentioned guilds(Constructed with fragments from cheating in PvP - we have all seen Aredius's response!) and ban the players we got screenshots off! Boom problem solved - although the ones buying their fragments won't be happy about it!

I find it amazing that people happily and without a care in the world keep PvP'ing the players mentioned in this post, maybe they are in on the deal?

Dissolving and entire guild based on the actions of two or more people isnt very appropriate. Although that is a fix for this situation and this guild (i've had encounters with hatib and that guild in general) are we not looking for a more long term fix for this situation? any "spectators" of a pvp would slow down the game pretty bad. how about introducing "player mods" that report these incidents to Dev's, and make this idea of cheating more publicly known. personally i believe the account should be wiped of valuables, and a 7 day ban. because if we just stick to the ban, someone could farm say 30 Gl's before getting a 7 day ban and doing it again. Could also just introduce a 3 strike rule type thing. Or create a report system and link ingame reports to the HC in forums. (just some ideas)
Back to top Go down
Boboknack

Boboknack

PostSubject: Re: PvP cheating   PvP cheating - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 10:58 pm

SKL0 (real) wrote:
Boboknack wrote:
XViper wrote:

Dissolving and entire guild based on the actions of two or more people isnt very appropriate. Although that is a fix for this situation and this guild (i've had encounters with hatib and that guild in general) are we not looking for a more long term fix for this situation?  any "spectators" of a pvp would slow down the game pretty bad. how about introducing "player mods" that report these incidents to Dev's, and make this idea of cheating more publicly known. personally i believe the account should be wiped of valuables, and a 7 day ban. because if we just stick to the ban, someone could farm say 30 Gl's before getting a 7 day ban and doing it again. Could also just introduce a 3 strike rule type thing. Or create a report system and link ingame reports to the HC in forums. (just some ideas)

A start would be, not to do PvP with the persons mentioned, but every time they log on they are lighties(maybe darkies as well?) on global chat asking for a PvP with them.

But I agree with you on a long term fix.  sunny 

The question is, I think, how long time will it take the devs to create a long term fix/solution?

In the meantime, I would be satisfied with taking some of their valuables and giving them a 7 day "break". I can live with that. But if a player is totally oblivious to his/her leader being banned for 7 days and keeps on doing the same then what?

Anyways this is for the devs to deal with, I just hope is gets dealt with.  scratch 
Back to top Go down
tonio21

PostSubject: Re: PvP cheating   PvP cheating - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 11:12 pm

And now they start to creat double account
They dont care of the rules
Its just boring to see them talking all the day about frags and pvp
They stop to ask me cheat pvp but i m sure they try with beginner players
Back to top Go down
Boboknack

Boboknack

PostSubject: Re: PvP cheating   PvP cheating - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 11:23 pm

tonio21 wrote:
And now they start to creat double account
They dont care of the rules
Its just boring to see them talking all the day about frags and pvp
They stop to ask me cheat pvp but i m sure they try with beginner players

I understand this is difficult but lightie players are constantly on trade chat asking for epics or godlikes without a care in the world! You guys need to look in the mirror!
Back to top Go down
SKL0 (real)

PostSubject: Hatib   PvP cheating - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 11:28 pm

Just to mention, if devs can go through the chat history go to around ingame time 6:40:00 on june 29th, and check out hatib saying he has a second account, tonio21 was witness to this too!
Back to top Go down
Boboknack

Boboknack

PostSubject: Re: PvP cheating   PvP cheating - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 11:31 pm

SKL0 (real) wrote:
Just to mention, if devs can go through the chat history go to around ingame time 6:40:00 on june 29th, and check out hatib saying he has a second account, tonio21 was witness to this too!

His alter ego is probably Sehal, he speaks the same amount of shitty English!
Back to top Go down
Pulkit

Pulkit

PostSubject: Re: PvP cheating   PvP cheating - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 4:26 am

You want free could mean anything..
Back to top Go down
Boboknack

Boboknack

PostSubject: Re: PvP cheating   PvP cheating - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 1:42 am

Pulkit wrote:

Yeah and pigs can fly!  affraid

Sehal mentioned buying frags from "his" brother Musab in trade chat(3 gl arti and 8 epic arti), then suddenly disappeared from trade chat, might want to look into that?

Anyways this topic is now dead from my point of view, it either gets fixed or it doesn't.(Will probably take a long while, especially if lighties keep buying their shit! Sad)
Back to top Go down
Gimli

Gimli

PostSubject: Re: PvP cheating   PvP cheating - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 2:10 am

Looks like there are 3 brothers in lights king atm lol.

Raomasna told me that Sehal is his brother. And then Sehal talked about his brother Musab.

Something fishy is going on there. Suspect 
Back to top Go down
Pulkit

Pulkit

PostSubject: Re: PvP cheating   PvP cheating - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 3:20 am

Boboknack wrote:
Pulkit wrote:

Sehal mentioned buying frags from "his" brother Musab in trade chat(3 gl arti and 8 epic arti), then suddenly disappeared from trade chat, might want to look into that?

Anyways this topic is now dead from my point of view, it either gets fixed or it doesn't.(Will probably take a long while, especially if lighties keep buying their shit! Sad)
Yeah , it probably means something bad but I wanted to make a point that this might nor constitute proof enough . Maybe , tonio should have taken the whole screenshot ...
PS. thanks for the downvote
Back to top Go down
Boboknack

Boboknack

PostSubject: Re: PvP cheating   PvP cheating - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 6:47 am

Pulkit wrote:
Boboknack wrote:
Pulkit wrote:

Yeah , it probably means something bad but I wanted to make a point that this might nor constitute proof enough . Maybe , tonio should have taken the whole screenshot ...
PS. thanks for the downvote

How much proof do you guys need? They are openly admitting their wrong doings on this forum and in the various chats. If you look at lights king guild description it says "all attack on 62" I mean this is the level of intelligence these guys are bringing to the game, yet they are loaded when it comes to gl and epic artifacts.

Nothing personal regarding the downvote! But this issue is getting ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PvP cheating   PvP cheating - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PvP cheating
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Conquest :: General Discussion for Battle Conquest-
Jump to: