Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PvP cheating

Go down 
+21
Gimli
klaas
Adex
Aredius
Tops
tonio21
soulthief
Boboknack
RuneSlayer
Pulkit
venumuse
LSLarry
XViper
Vmomo
blavbla1
Scaren
Claudandus
ysosad
Tibr
Bblazer
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

PvP cheating - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PvP cheating   PvP cheating - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 10:21 am

RuneSlayer wrote:
Expect immediate changes very very very very soon..

And please: No mercy for the cheaters!

I hope you can run a database analysis, to find other players, which did the same.
If you find some -> Take "care" of them!

Thank you in advance.
Back to top Go down
Tops

PostSubject: Re: PvP cheating   PvP cheating - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 7:09 pm

tonio21 wrote:
Claudandus wrote:
We need the spectator mode to ban this kind of bahavior once and for all. This has been going on for ages now by various players.

I agree , and maybe delete the flee buton in pvp

Not quite sure how I feel on this. There are some situations where fleeing is tactically useful, and it would suck to have them disabled because of cheaters :/

On the other hand, I really don't like cheaters getting unfair advantages over everyone, so I wouldn't complain much
Back to top Go down
XViper

XViper

PostSubject: Re: PvP cheating   PvP cheating - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 10:06 pm

Just make it so in PvP you can't flee off the map when using manual flee.
Back to top Go down
Pulkit

Pulkit

PostSubject: Re: PvP cheating   PvP cheating - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 10:17 pm

Give an option to surrender during first 15 seconds of pvp. I have to use the "fleeing " thing otherwise if i am trying to pvp and someone else pairs with me. This would prevent snipers too.
Back to top Go down
Aredius

PostSubject: Re: PvP cheating   PvP cheating - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 2:51 am

Boboknack wrote:
Not surprised he is part of Aredius's guild!  clown 
 First of all he isn't part of my guild, don't like the way you always post ideas to your advantage complaining about cp bonus, and more dark than light? Rolling Eyes I mean cheating maybe wrong and bad but will it be really to the good purpose of having Gl's to sell them direcly to build small into great? Smile I mean look at your guild all your hexes have been wipe out, so I why criticizing my guild? Sad
Back to top Go down
Aredius

PostSubject: privacy   PvP cheating - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 2:56 am

Pulkit wrote:
Give an option to surrender during first 15 seconds of pvp. I have to use the "fleeing " thing otherwise if i am trying to pvp and someone else pairs with me. This would prevent snipers too.
Hey Pulkit Very Happy I mean I know that you belive in justis and other live form  Twisted Evil but I have seen you in action suddendly appenring saying unessesary comment to player, Sometimes it really annoyes me Sad I don't neccerally like other people going and putting there hand in my business  alien PS: this message has nothing to do with the screen shoot shooting and I totally accept this is my vault  Crying or Very sad 
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: PvP cheating   PvP cheating - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 3:18 am

Aredius wrote:
Boboknack wrote:
 First of all he isn't part of my guild, don't like the way you always post ideas to your advantage complaining about cp bonus, and more dark than light? Rolling Eyes I mean cheating maybe wrong and bad but will it be really to the good purpose of having Gl's to sell them direcly to build small into great? Smile I mean look at your guild all your hexes have been wipe out, so I why criticizing my guild? Sad

Aredius, cheating so you can transform something small into big....is not a very good argument... Standing in front of a judge, in a courtroom, saying that you stole a bank so you can renovate a small house to a tower...is hardly a logical...or valid argument...
Back to top Go down
Aredius

PostSubject: pvp   PvP cheating - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 3:32 am

RuneSlayer wrote:
Aredius wrote:
Boboknack wrote:
Run, having one Gl frag for one match isn't a big deal anyways even if I wasn't the one to get it ;D
Aredius, cheating so you can transform something small into big....is not a very good argument... Standing in front of a judge, in a courtroom, saying that you stole a bank so you can renovate a small house to a tower...is hardly a logical...or valid argument...
Back to top Go down
Pulkit

Pulkit

PostSubject: Re: PvP cheating   PvP cheating - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 3:40 am

Aredius wrote:
Pulkit wrote:
Hey Pulkit Very Happy I mean I know that you belive in justis and other live form  Twisted Evil but I have seen you in action suddendly appenring saying unessesary comment to player, Sometimes it really annoyes me Sad I don't neccerally like other people going and putting there hand in my business  alien PS: this message has nothing to do with the screen shoot shooting and I totally accept this is my vault  Crying or Very sad 
Aargh too many smileys and too bad english (no offence) . I cant understand your point.
PS. i told you about pvp cheating earlier too  . Now if u didnt know it was cheating is fine , but knowing full well that what you are doing is wrong and you have been warned , is plain wrong
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: PvP cheating   PvP cheating - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 3:49 am

Aredius wrote:
Run, having one Gl frag for one match isn't a big deal anyways even if I wasn't the one to get it ;D

So, let me get this straight...

You consciously cheated...
You have the audacity to post a screenshot about it in the global chat...
I send you a PM requesting to hear your side of the story first, before I do anything...and you ignore my PM..
You come to the Forums and you admit that you did it...but you say that "It's not such a big deal"...

Under the circumstances and by examining all the facts, there is no doubt that you have violated the rules.

I am no executioner wearing a black hood and wielding an axe...but it is my responsibility to respect the rest of the players and shield the game from such behaviors...

I sincerely feel that even though you "consciously" cheated...you fail to understand the consequences and the severity of your actions...

Therefore and at this point, I will not permaban you. Instead, you are banned for 7 days and if this happens again, you will be banned from this game forever.
Back to top Go down
Adex

PostSubject: Re: PvP cheating   PvP cheating - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 5:12 am

RuneSlayer wrote:
Aredius wrote:

So, let me get this straight...

You consciously cheated...
You have the audacity to post a screenshot about it in the global chat...
I send you a PM requesting to hear your side of the story first, before I do anything...and you ignore my PM..
You come to the Forums and you admit that you did it...but you say that "It's not such a big deal"...

Under the circumstances and by examining all the facts, there is no doubt that you have violated the rules.

I am no executioner wearing a black hood and wielding an axe...but it is my responsibility to respect the rest of the players and shield the game from such behaviors...

I sincerely feel that even though you "consciously" cheated...you fail to understand the consequences and the severity of your actions...

Therefore and at this point, I will not permaban you. Instead, you are banned for 7 days and if this happens again, you will be banned from this game forever.

Thx Rune.
you are a good judge but to the sentence is too mild in my opinion
Back to top Go down
klaas

PostSubject: Re: PvP cheating   PvP cheating - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 5:52 am

7 days ban, but why not strip his assets?
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: PvP cheating   PvP cheating - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 6:06 am

klaas wrote:
7 days ban, but why not strip his assets?

We have no evidence that this has happened repeatedly and therefore stripping his assets would be a severe punishment.

My intention is not to punish, but to prevent this from happening again.

However, if someone is caught violating the rules repeatedly, then the consequences will be severe.
Back to top Go down
tonio21

PostSubject: Re: PvP cheating   PvP cheating - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 8:15 am

Hi
After read what happened to Areduis , i need to Intervene for explain something
After saw it was Areduis on the screenshot , iv mailed him for tell him to check the post and maybe try to defend himself .
He answer me he dont realy cheat but it was the guy who ask him to let him win
It happening to me too with the guy on the screenshot at the begin of this post
i was thinking help a beginner to have his first gl
i dont need to cheat for win in pvp , lot of players can tell you that , but after that iv played against one of his guild mate and he ask me the same , he mail me a lot of time for pvp cheat , i v told him always no , he understand only when i started to explain to him on the global chat i dont let him win.
When i have them like opponent in pvp , they always say they ll flee , so i use archers and kill them all

For finish , the real trouble maker with the pvp cheat thing isnt Areduis , it s this guys who always ask for do that , they are all in the same guild , i think everybody know them .

We need a good advertisment on the global chat by devs against pvp cheat for give them a luck to stop that.

Sry for bad english , iv got some probs with this language.

Back to top Go down
Gimli

Gimli

PostSubject: Re: PvP cheating   PvP cheating - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 8:44 am

So you are saying that Lights Kings are the culprits?
Back to top Go down
Tibr

Tibr

PostSubject: Re: PvP cheating   PvP cheating - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 8:47 am

Burn them all   sunny

Fear not, devs and HC are looking for a longterm solution. Until then, dont cheat Surprised
Back to top Go down
krawehl

PostSubject: Re: PvP cheating   PvP cheating - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 8:50 am

tonio21 wrote:
Hi
After read what happened to Areduis , i need to Intervene for explain something
After saw it was Areduis on the screenshot , iv mailed him for tell him to check the post and maybe try to defend himself .
He answer me he dont realy cheat but it was the guy who ask him to let him win
It happening to me too with the guy on the screenshot at the begin of this post
i was thinking help a beginner to have his first gl
i dont need to cheat for win in pvp , lot of players can tell you that, but after that iv played against one of his guild mate and he ask me the same , he mail me a lot of time for pvp cheat , i v told him always no , he understand only when i started to explain to him on the global chat i dont let him win.
When i have them like opponent in pvp , they always say they ll flee , so i use archers and kill them all

For finish , the real trouble maker with the pvp cheat thing isnt Areduis , it s this guys who always ask for do that , they are all in the same guild , i think everybody know them .

We need a good advertisment on the global chat by devs against pvp cheat for give them a luck to stop that.

Sry for bad english , iv got some probs with this language.

I understand what you are saying, Tonio, and it may very well be the case that Aredius wasn't the one who initiated this. But people need to understand that these rules are there for good reasons. It is not only that some players cheat in order to speed up their individual progress, even though that is bad enough in itself.

Players are supposed to fight their way up, that's what the game is about. Trying to cheat your way around that, constantly looking for loopholes to exploit, makes the game as a whole less enjoyable to many players. So it's not only about a personal advantage, it also damages the game.

Now, even though all of this has been explained to Aredius, he didn't seem willing or able to understand. Your right that he may very well be not the only perpetrator, and not the worst one at that. But rules are rules, and they are there for good reasons.
Back to top Go down
Fyrr
The Unyielding
Fyrr

PostSubject: Re: PvP cheating   PvP cheating - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 8:55 am

Hmmm... When talking about cheating.. Is it equally bad to lose on purpose (perhaps only by bringing a weak army after winning a lot, to raise opponent's morale or something?) and to ask for others to lose (because for example a noob is incapable of winning otherwise)? I'd call that helping to cheat (as long as it's not trading wins, then both cheat the same).

Now I see the one who lost is punished, and the one who won and actually profited..? Also such names as Hatib... :p
Back to top Go down
Pulkit

Pulkit

PostSubject: Re: PvP cheating   PvP cheating - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 9:02 am

Fyrr wrote:
Hmmm... When talking about cheating.. Is it equally bad to lose on purpose (perhaps only by bringing a weak army after winning a lot, to raise opponent's morale or something?) and to ask for others to lose (because for example a noob is incapable of winning otherwise)? I'd call that helping to cheat (as long as it's not trading wins, then both cheat the same).

Now I see the one who lost is punished, and the one who won and actually profited..? Also such names as Hatib... :p
One person lines up his army on top ish and other sends cavs . the enemy flees one by one. its clear in the pic i posted , only Sehal's cav is at top . Rest units are at bottom.
Back to top Go down
krawehl

PostSubject: Re: PvP cheating   PvP cheating - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 9:02 am

Fyrr wrote:

The cases you mention are about helping players to become better fighters and enjoy pvp fights (assuming that the weak army would still try give the other player a hard time). Hence no cheating.

That's quite different from viewing pvp as a frag-drop mechanism and trying to exploit for the simple purpose of getting those frags.
Back to top Go down
Pulkit

Pulkit

PostSubject: Re: PvP cheating   PvP cheating - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 9:03 am

Tibr wrote:
Burn them all   sunny

Fear not, devs and HC are looking for a longterm solution. Until then, dont cheat Surprised
Witch hunting ? Take your pitchforks lads , we got a job to do !!
 Razz

Last edited by Pulkit on Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:04 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
tonio21

PostSubject: Re: PvP cheating   PvP cheating - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 9:03 am

Gimli wrote:
So you are saying that Lights Kings are the culprits?

Yes
Back to top Go down
tonio21

PostSubject: Re: PvP cheating   PvP cheating - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 9:08 am

And they dont understand there is other way to have gl dropes
I have more gl drope in solos ( NM , Insane , Suicide ) or coop than in pvp .
Back to top Go down
tonio21

PostSubject: Re: PvP cheating   PvP cheating - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 9:16 am

krawehl wrote:

I understand what you are saying, Tonio, and it may very well be the case that Aredius wasn't the one who initiated this. But people need to understand that these rules are there for good reasons. It is not only that some players cheat in order to speed up their individual progress, even though that is bad enough in itself.

Players are supposed to fight their way up, that's what the game is about. Trying to cheat your way around that, constantly looking for loopholes to exploit, makes the game as a whole less enjoyable to many players. So it's not only about a personal advantage, it also damages the game.

Now, even though all of this has been explained to Aredius, he didn't seem willing or able to understand. Your right that he may very well be not the only perpetrator, and not the worst one at that. But rules are rules, and they are there for good reasons.

I totaly agree

Im just sad for Aredius because i know he dont abuse with pvp cheating , he s always there for a good figth
Maybe he deserve the ban because he dont answer at the mail of Rune
Back to top Go down
Bobba

PostSubject: Re: PvP cheating   PvP cheating - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 9:22 am

I don't see anything wrong with two players trying to get a good fight by having the better player hold back some on what they bring to battle (in fact, it makes for more fun battles). However it is a little bit iffy when the better player alternates bring their maximum power and something easy for the other to beat (thus "ensuring" who the victor will be). It's still nowhere near as bad as just fleeing for the reward though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PvP cheating   PvP cheating - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PvP cheating
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Conquest :: General Discussion for Battle Conquest-
Jump to: