Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Which race has the strongest Cavalry?

Go down 
5 posters

Elves
Which race has the strongest Cavalry? I_vote_lcap33%Which race has the strongest Cavalry? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 6 ]
Dwarves
Which race has the strongest Cavalry? I_vote_lcap28%Which race has the strongest Cavalry? I_vote_rcap
 28% [ 5 ]
Humans
Which race has the strongest Cavalry? I_vote_lcap11%Which race has the strongest Cavalry? I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
Dark Legion
Which race has the strongest Cavalry? I_vote_lcap22%Which race has the strongest Cavalry? I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 4 ]
Orcs
Which race has the strongest Cavalry? I_vote_lcap6%Which race has the strongest Cavalry? I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Skellies
Which race has the strongest Cavalry? I_vote_lcap0%Which race has the strongest Cavalry? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 18

AuthorMessage
Claudandus

Claudandus

Which race has the strongest Cavalry? Empty
PostSubject: Which race has the strongest Cavalry?   Which race has the strongest Cavalry? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 10:45 pm

A little undecided on that one as well. The ironfort is beyond a doubt the strongest melee cav there is, but the elven chariot is second strongest imo and runs faster which provides better tactical opportunities.

My vote: dwarves
Back to top Go down
Juggernaut

Juggernaut

PostSubject: Re: Which race has the strongest Cavalry?   Which race has the strongest Cavalry? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 2:35 pm

Is hard to say what CAV is stronger between orcs,elf and dwarves, elves thinked that orc CAV is better for having more health but that isnt true because orc cav have very low morale and usually flees before reaching 1/3 health left and have lower stats than elven one for having a little more health and about dwarven CAV yeah its very powerful but isn`t so OP as many people think, dwarven CAV is slighty more powerful than elven and orc CAV and cost less ap, but I agree with that because they sacrifice speed for power.
Back to top Go down
Tops

PostSubject: Re: Which race has the strongest Cavalry?   Which race has the strongest Cavalry? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 2:50 pm

IMO strongest cav is only really split between Dark Legion, Elves & Dwarves.

Dwarven cav used to be one of the worse and I haven't seen it in action a ton since it's improvement (I tend to do more solos than coop), but Elven is fairly strong and has higher total health than any other cav so I think it takes the cake.

Dark Legion cav is definitely the best of the darky cav
Back to top Go down
LSLarry

PostSubject: Re: Which race has the strongest Cavalry?   Which race has the strongest Cavalry? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 5:25 am

Elves, as I believe impact + their speed is more useful to their race than the dwarf's fake HI (Oh, sorry, Ironfort) is to dwarf's. I run five DL cav in co-op sometimes, and they smash through units like mad, but even with Dark Gift there is a time delay. If they had impact instead of dark gift I would flee LI basically anytime I touched them.

Combine the strength of elf cav with the fact that their archers should negate other teams cav and well played elf-cav SHOULD rule the battlefield Wink.
Back to top Go down
Juggernaut

Juggernaut

PostSubject: Re: Which race has the strongest Cavalry?   Which race has the strongest Cavalry? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 6:38 am

I can´t believe people voted for human/DL CAV as the stronger, I don´t agree with tops, orc CAV is for far the best CAV of the darkside no DL, orc cav have a nice flanking/rearing ability and is very tanky (but low morale) but have fast reaction and can exterminate enemy LI very fast like elven CAV, while I consider that humans/DL/UD have the worst CAV in the game dues to their very low health and for be so delicate to anything.

And voted dwarves but because they are the strongest CAV, not the best CAV exactly, is I need to vote for the best CAV both elves and orcs have the first place, and dwarves have the 2nd place because their lack in speed.
Back to top Go down
Vmomo

PostSubject: Re: Which race has the strongest Cavalry?   Which race has the strongest Cavalry? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 6:03 pm

I voted orc cavs. Elf cavs also, maybe.
But human cavs isn't better than an orc cav, really, who voted human cavs ? Oo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which race has the strongest Cavalry?   Which race has the strongest Cavalry? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1